Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Awesome yet kind of unnerving. I can see it now: "Granny Smith's Home for Imaginary Apples".

Dude I love you. O_O

That entire episode was fantastic and will definitely have a huge impact on the community whether it be reaction pics (oh so many reaction pics) or memes. With that said, did anybody else notice that there's quite a lot of quills and sofas in that episode? :P

Seems like somepony at a certain store is making a lot of money!

"cool dude"

That entire episode was fantastic and will definitely have a huge impact on the community whether it be reaction pics (oh so many reaction pics) or memes. With that said, did anybody else notice that there's quite a lot of quills and sofas in that episode? :P

Seems like somepony at a certain store is making a lot of money!
Oh wow! I totally forgot about that. :P On a related note, I wonder if Owlowicious will show up more in this season. He was quite the troll in the one episode he was in.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Wow, that intro was hardly new, though I do admit it sounded somewhat different (like a slight remix or someone else was singing it.) Also, Rarity, you such a drama queen. This is easily one of the best episodes (or at least, slice-of-life episodes.) Twi disturbed me very much though, particularly with her creepy doll.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Seriously, Twilight was massively creeping me out this episode. I was almost getting some Salad Fingers vibes off of some of those faces. o_O But all in all, woaaaaah. I loved it. Almost every character got their own little cameo and Big Mac finally got the chance to do something awesome. Also Derpy wrestling with the Mayor (Mare?). I am getting the feeling that there were a few references to the Brony community. The way Spike shouted cupcakes seemed a little too excited.

And the frosting was red... and Mr. Cake was missing...

Atomic Rainboom? Please. I was obviously the... THE SONIC RAINUKE. I drink for the Nuclear Boom. NUUUUKE. I loved this episode. But Twilight smiling reminded me of the Cat of Alice.

Sonic Radboom? Toxic Rainboom? (Oh God FO: E references)

Wow, that intro was hardly new, though I do admit it sounded somewhat different (like a slight remix or someone else was singing it.) Also, Rarity, you such a drama queen. This is easily one of the best episodes (or at least, slice-of-life episodes.) Twi disturbed me very much though, particularly with her creepy doll.

Well, it was a remaster, not a remix. It wasn't supposed to be very different. Also I like how the episode got uploaded onto the internet literally half an hour after the first airing.
19704_s.gif

Of who, though?

Maybe it's a voodoo doll of eyie (don't know if I spelled his name right) the depressed donkey from Winnie the Pooh. Although when you think about it being a voodoo doll, and after seeing what happened to Twilight's doll makes you wonder what was happening to the sap.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

While puting up some posters for my club's event this week, I discovered what appear to be MLP "club" posters all across Penn State... I'm still not sure how to respond. I have no opinion about the show and have yet to actually watch it - I don't even care that bronies exist (beyond being slightly annoyed that many seem to be just jumping on the bandwagon and shoving it down the throats of others that they're liking something they "aren't supposed to"). But yeah. Wasn't expecting seeing that here. ~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I think Bunda said it was in 2008. Funny, though; I don't remember that.

Time for a brief BZPower History lesson then: "I Knew It All Along!" - The 2008 BZP Staff Pony Fad/Prank/Alias Switcheroo Kicking off a few months worth of shenagins involving the BZP staff members acting as characters from various sources of entertainment (which would later involve TMNT and Transformers, along with Batman and movies much later), the entrity of the website's management donned usernames, avatars and signitures based on ponies from the various eras of the series that existed at the time, and began writing posts like them as well. Members everywhere were confused as Krahkazi (probably didn't spell that right), and some acted neutral or apathetic while others simply were frustated and tried to delcare conflict. Even Hapori Tohu got wrapped up in the madness, declaring himself "PLEASED BY THE PONIES." You may check the topic for further insight. Heck, for a fun time, try guessing at which characters the staff members were pretending to be. Note: Any queries sent towards BZP staff who participated in this event have a chance to recieve responses that they don't remember such things at all, saying things along the lines of "blank memory" and "blackouts." Make of that what you will. Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

*reads topic*

Shoo-be-doo, shoo-shoo-bee-do!

SMEAG WHY

And I couldn't help have a huge laugh at how Twilight was acting in the episode. XD

Twi was scarier than Pinkamena IMO. Those faces...

I was called Surprise.

XD I can't really see a resemblance, though. :P Edit: Reading the last page of that topic:

Try them, the cupcakes don't have any kind of side effects or virus. I just ate another one, and nothing happened! tongue.gif

O_O Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

Going through that old topic with the hindsight of today just piles on the humor. For example, this post:

It...it can't be! My worst nightmares come to life! It can't!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Said member had just put Twilight Sparkle in their Avatar and Banner before the forums went down. Perfect Storm of irony right there. Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Doesn't appear as if cholie's going to post it, so I will.

131869102425.png

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

...oh. And here I thought you were such a genius. Oh well. Also, welcome, MI.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I ####### hate you guys. I watched an episode because I saw the fad on here... And now I'm a fan. Who do I turn my man card in to?

O.ONot gonna lie. That's probably the strangest thing I've ever heard anyone say when they became a brony.*Snaps fingers*Someone get the guy 120 CC's of love and toleration! Stat!But speaking of man cards, I think Fluttershy deserves one for snapping that bears neck. Just sayin.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.