Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Hey guys! Have you gone on EqD recently? Because if you haven't, go there and listen to the Extended Italian Opening. It's epic beyond words!

Whoa... that was awesome! I've always wanted to learn Italian, and I'm very jealous of their opening theme for the show now. D:-Skar

Hey guys! Have you gone on EqD recently? Because if you haven't, go there and listen to the Extended Italian Opening. It's epic beyond words!

I liked it although I wish I spoke Italian. I wonder if someone could dub that in English.@Eeko I saw an Epic rap battle between him and acousticbrony, sadly it was a one time thing. Personally I like the guy who sung "Been dreamin" he has talent. I wonder why do almost all the fan music sound professional?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I have to say, while I enjoyed the Italian intro, it was too long for a 20-minute TV show. I can't imagine having to sit through that every time I wanted to watch an episode...

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

A bit late to the party, but DERPY! DERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPY! :OMG:Even without that, it was still an awesome episode. Cherrychongas.Also, at the end Rarity says that when they get back, she'll make Rainbow Dash pay. The next episode is RD in the hospital. :none:

Edited by TLhikan

"So I'm TL now?"

"Yeah, 'cuz if we said it the other way it'd have to be TLhiKHAAN!!"

A bit late to the party, but DERPY! DERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPY! :OMG:Even without that, it was still an awesome episode. Cherrychongas.Also, at the end Rarity says that when they get back, she'll make Rainbow Dash pay. The next episode is RD in the hospital. :none:

indeed so. let's wait for a scene where rartiy beats up rainbow. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Actually, there's another Applejack episode between last week's and "Read it and Weep" (the Rainbow Dash episode). So while that is a quite ironic coincidence I don't think that there's any connection between Rarity's intended vengeance and the plot of "Read it and Weep".

Also, at the end Rarity says that when they get back, she'll make Rainbow Dash pay. The next episode is RD in the hospital.

I think we'll be seeing more of Rarity's terrifying karate skills.

Actually, there's another Applejack episode between last week's and "Read it and Weep" (the Rainbow Dash episode).

DARN IT, APPLEJACK!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Actually, there's another Applejack episode between last week's and "Read it and Weep" (the Rainbow Dash episode).

DARN IT, APPLEJACK!
I actually saw something from a fan that theorized there are two AJ episodes in a row because they knew Derpy would steal the show in The Last Roundup. Also, what's the hubbub about My Little Dashie? I haven't read it before, but everypony keeps talking about it.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Also, at the end Rarity says that when they get back, she'll make Rainbow Dash pay. The next episode is RD in the hospital.

Oh my God.This is like the ending of Epic Pie time except they all point at Rainbow.
LOVED EPIC PIE!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

DARN IT, APPLEJACK!
I actually saw something from a fan that theorized there are two AJ episodes in a row because they knew Derpy would steal the show in The Last Roundup. Also, what's the hubbub about My Little Dashie? I haven't read it before, but everypony keeps talking about it.
Simply put it tells the story of an unknown man living in a dying city. One day he finds a filly Rainbow Dash (no cutie mark) in a cardboard box and takes her home. The rest of the story details him raising Rainbow Dash (you know issues about growing up and stuff like that) and yes in the end her friends come back to find but it comes with a terrible price, no one dies thankfully but read it to find out. It is regarded by many in the fandom as the saddest fanfic.Personally the length put me off and the fact it's told in present tense. But is a good story.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Oh my God.This is like the ending of Epic Pie time except they all point at Rainbow.

Still I love the joke on Cupcakes at the end of Epic Cupcake Time.Pinkie Pie: Next time we eat Applejack.(Beat)Applejack: Beg your pardon?So I basically watched the series from start to finish over the course of two to three days. So yay, caught up. Hmm I'm surprised I haven't seen two crossovers that would work really well. One being a really old animation, okay four years but that's probably a long time on the internet.The other being well...I'm really surprised I have seen a written fanfic of it. I mean I've seen art but really no fanfics for this type of crossover. Well I'll remedy that...

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Oh man... ponies at McDonald's?I really don't want to have to go in there and buy one... and happy meals don't fill me up. But I guess...Gah I'll have to do it. Ponies > social awkwardness.

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

So, pony toys are coming to McDonalds again? :biggrin:

Looks like it, although I probably won't get any. I don't really like their food.
Yeah, but at least their fries are good :P.Has anyone else listened to Loyalty by Acoustic Brony and MandoPony?
Ehh, their fries are too thin and salty IMO.I still need to get that song... I've been falling behind on pony music because I can't get on a comp because my family's always using them and it's annoying.
19704_s.gif

Looks like it, although I probably won't get any. I don't really like their food.
Yeah, but at least their fries are good :P.Has anyone else listened to Loyalty by Acoustic Brony and MandoPony?
Ehh, their fries are too thin and salty IMO.I still need to get that song... I've been falling behind on pony music because I can't get on a comp because my family's always using them and it's annoying.
Well, if I were you and I needed to download MLP songs, I'd go for MandoPony or AcousticBrony first. After all, Daniel Ingram once said that Mando was his favourite Brony so he's actually pretty epic.

Yeah, but at least their fries are good :P. Has anyone else listened to Loyalty by Acoustic Brony and MandoPony?
Ehh, their fries are too thin and salty IMO. I still need to get that song... I've been falling behind on pony music because I can't get on a comp because my family's always using them and it's annoying.
Well, if I were you and I needed to download MLP songs, I'd go for MandoPony or AcousticBrony first. After all, Daniel Ingram once said that Mando was his favourite Brony so he's actually pretty epic.
I already have most of their stuff, but it's just Loyalty and Mando's 8-bit Spike theme that I need to get, I think. Along with all the other music that got posted on EqD that I need to listen to/download.
19704_s.gif

Actually, there's another Applejack episode between last week's and "Read it and Weep" (the Rainbow Dash episode). So while that is a quite ironic coincidence I don't think that there's any connection between Rarity's intended vengeance and the plot of "Read it and Weep".

Oh there's going to be another AJ episode? (I forgot we're only on episode 14 while "Read it and Weep" is episode 16.) Also, has there been any more news on that Pink Alicorn and that episode which was thought to be a take on the Royal Wedding? (though given it's suppoed to be from Season 3, I doubt there would be any more news on it yet.)

They are? Awesome! :D My sister works there, and we subsequently eat there fairly often. I'll wait and see what the toys look like to decide, but given that a "Mighty Kids Meal" (aka double cheeseburger meal,) is usually enough to fill me up, I might go for it. Given she doesn't approve of me as a brony though, I'm not sure. I could always see if see asks me as a joke and then say something along the lines of "Yes, I would like the Fluttershy toy," with a serious face. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Also, has there been any more news on that Pink Alicorn and that episode which was thought to be a take on the Royal Wedding? (though given it's suppoed to be from Season 3, I doubt there would be any more news on it yet.)

Nothing about an episode, but the brushable toys for Princess Cadence and Shining Armor have been revealed.previewa8f81f229a16dd3aba83238a45b4f80679b0d0cc.jpgBrushie stallion FTW. Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I wonder who the next villain is:We've Had Nightmare Moon (idk what she represented)Dicord(Chaos)???(???)Who do you think and what would he/she represent?Also, anyelse notice how Rainbow Dasdh sounds a lot like Pajama Sam at some points?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Krastos the Glue Maker. :PWait, happy meal toys are returning? We better get them in the UK this time, I could probably do with one of them. :P

Must get Pinkie or RD!