Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So on to a new topic, what is your pony? I mean like your pony character you made up?Mine is Gear Shift.He is red with brown hair and a short brown tail with goggles and hazel eyes. Cutie mark I a paintbrush and pencil going through each other forming an X and their on top of a cog.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

My pony: Flame Mane. His appearance is in my avatar. Special talent: Creating and controlling plasma and fire.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

XD, well according to one of the pony name generators I saw, it looks like my Pony name is Dawn Twinkle (So manly! XD). I like the idea of him being a pegasus, although I could also see him as an earth pony. Cutie mark? Still in the works, but I have an idea of what his talent is. As for colors, I'd love him to have pitch black fur with a lime green mane (My skin isn't really dark, but I just love that color scheme. ^^). Turquoise eyes and a somewhat large build (but not quite as large as Big Mac). I should draw him sometime. ^^

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I guess I'm kind of strange; I've always visualized my fan character as a zebra! I dunno why exactly, I guess the whole "potions and magic dust" type of magic appeals to me better than the "glowey castey" unicorn magic. He'd be a musician named Grace Note, with a cutie mark(?) to match the name.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

This is Roablin.roapony_centered.pngI'm probably something you'd find in the Everfree Forest. Also, that red stuff is not blood, as some people have thought. It's just part of my coloring.Yesterday when I was looking through old boxes I found a pony from a kids meal that no one had ever given a second look. I'm not sure if I'll keep it, although I love the show I'm nat a fan of unposeable toys.

banner.png

... I think we need to make a group picture. :P

That idea is the... best... possible... thing! XDI think I actually have a few images of two ponies saved from a pony generator (Dawn Twinkle was one of them, the other was a white unicorn. XP)
Where is this generator? Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Google pony generator. It'll be the first result; I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to talk about the site.

Why?

Google pony generator. It'll be the first result; I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to talk about the site.

Why?
Because not everybody uses it for work safe content. It even has a reputation for the opposite, in fact. Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Big Mac's lovestruck heeeyup :wub: is the best eeyup.

He sounds like Mr. Nezzer the whole time he is under that spell, to those who watch or used to watch Veggie Tales you know what i mean.

fluttershy_shed.pngHey hey hey! What did I tell y'all 'bout comin' in my shed...!?

Well we're screwed...

Finally got me some FiM blind bags! Woohoo!I got Twilight Sparkle, Blues Noteworthy and Lucky Dreams.I am excite. x3

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Okay so...what is your favorite fanmations?3. Epic Cupcake time2. Apples MOV.1. Epic pie time

Can't really say I have a top 3, but some that I really like are...- The (verb) Like... series by Shiropoint.- Rhythm is Magic: Peckish Pony 2.- Mr. Poniator's episode parodies.- The Mane 6 Team Fortress 2 video.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~