Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Ask Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie is really cute.There's another one I like, but which I won't mention. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I like the group photo idea! On a semi-related note: Does anyone know if someone has made a file of pony Flash objects available for free download/use?

As far as I can tell, no. I only did a quick Google search, though, so there might be some floating around.
Ah, well, thanks for looking. I found a semi-solution- exporting images from the Pony generator, putting them in Flash, and then using the "Trace Bitmap" feature to make them usable as flash objects. (Although, you still have to go through the process of manually breaking the pony down into individual objects, and the resulting image isn't quite as sharp as I would like.).Anyway, here's my OC, Paintpot Smudge, done using a combination of pony generator and Flash.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

ask-thecrusadersaskfluttershyandpinkiepieask-dr-adorableask-dj-p0n3askoctaviaask-fillytwilightasksurpriseaskthepiesisters

askstarswirlanswer-discordcarrot-tops-gardenaskmlcblobsaskposeyask-doctor-adorableaskpinkaminadianepieaskscootaloothesadistask-berry-punchaskstalkerlooask-twilightsparklefriendlytwilightask-paranoid-twilightask-grimdark-bigmacask-trixie(darn these school comps I don't remember all the 60-some blogs I follow) Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

Hey anypony anybody remember that "Teens react to My Little Pony" well a few (famous) Bronies did "Bronies react to Teens react to My little pony" I'd recommend it. Does anybody we should do a "BZP bronies react to" or something, doubt anyone would 8P.Also anyone recommend any MLPFiM fan animation?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Hey anypony anybody remember that "Teens react to My Little Pony" well a few (famous) Bronies did "Bronies react to Teens react to My little pony" I'd recommend it. Does anybody we should do a "BZP bronies react to" or something, doubt anyone would 8P.Also anyone recommend any MLPFiM fan animation?

Check out mr. Poniator on ####### (he does spoofs based off some things from episodes) the spoof series which starts with APPLE MOV. (warning!!!! Language and some sexual jokes), oh And Epic Cupcake time and epic pie time!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shed scarred me for life. o_oI think Dress was my favorite though, if only because of the "ghastly taco language" line.

I loved it cause Egoraptor voiced Rarity, but hated it cuz of the mexican joke, but still found that joke funny. Have cousins who are part Hispanic.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

That video was great. I DRESSED MYSELF TODAYWhile not exactly fan animation, I cannot stress enough, I love Friendship is Witchcraft.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my goshShannon Chan-Kent (aka Pinkie's singing voice actress) replied to one of my tweets. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngShe posted: "Recording this morning:)"I was like: "To MLP or not to MLP... ;)"She replied: "that's for me to know ;)"And now I'm squeeeeeeing like a fangirl, even though I'm a guy.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So it seems that Cheerilee's birthday is February 18th, while Zecora's is February 17th...good to know.Anyway, the Smile song was actually pretty good, and the other incidental songs fit well into with the storyline. Pinkie summoning a green checkmark out of thin air, Beaver Pie, and the sonic pinkieboom at the end were all hilarious.EDIT: OBJECTION! Party of One aired on April 29th, while Pinkie said that her birthday was in 75 days (April 3rd) during this episode.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

So, Smile finally showed up.Good episode and very touching. Loved Pinkie's "make a friend" checklist (wonder if she got Twilight's help with making that). Oh, and Rainbow Dash continues to read.Derpy in the snowglobe made me laugh.

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I seem to have fallen into a depression knowing that having listened to the previously leaked version of Smile, seeing it in the episode just didn't have an effect on me. Which means I've lost all of the joy from it that I could have had. Sad times.Anyway, I'm loving some of the continuity of the episode, the Cake Twin's, Dash reading Daring Do, etc, etc. I was thinking Crankey's wife had died, given his temperament. Yeah, I know that's a little dark for the show but...It would have been nice. I was a bit disappointed when Matilda showed up.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I'm so very glad I didn't look for the leaked Smile! It's just so perfect in this episode!The rest of the songs made me launch into the sky like a pink pony firecracker.Cranky Doodle is best Donkey.

f9Qcky7.png

So it seems that Cheerilee's birthday is February 18th, while Zecora's is February 17th...good to know.EDIT: OBJECTION! Party of One aired on April 29th, while Pinkie said that her birthday was in 75 days (April 3rd) during this episode.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

OpAXNpl.jpg

You know, for some reason hearing Smile early increased its effect on me somehow. The number of songs in this ep was record-breaking; Pinkie seems a lot more prone to breaking out into song than she was in season 1.I was actually thinking Cranky's "friend" died, too... maybe a bit dark but kids' shows have addressed these things before. Still, Matilda was a good alternative. Hope we see more cows and donkeys in the future; second class citizens they are no more!(Also Pumpkin and Pound and Reading Rainbow were nice additions IMO; love callbacks like those)(Owloysius needs more appearances though)

19704_s.gif

Had a lousy day.

but Smile single hoofedly made it so much better!

editHoly hay, first Shannon Chan-Kent, now Andrea Libman?! *swoon*

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

Cranky Doodle is best Donkey.

"All these technicolored donkeys look the same."@ Bundalings: Not sure. But somehow I heard a hint of Zecora in her voice. But those two really sound nothing alike.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

So the show gets a new timeslot starting in March.1 PM EST.That means I might be able to actually catch some livestreams.

f9Qcky7.png