Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

It's interesting how you guys can PERFECTLY deny the existence of my posts....

As said before, calm down, bro. Just because no one responds doesn't mean we're ignoring you. Means we have nothing to add, no response, etc.'Course, adding to a subject at hand or bringing up a subject (please not one that has already been brought up fifteen billion times) could help.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I would as well, but I too have horrible drawing skills and would fail to provide you with 'Cute Luna Pictures' of a high standard.Anyway, I have a simple question. Is there anything made by fans that I absolutely MUST watch/listen/see/read? (I've already watched a few fan made things.) Otherwise, I fear I may go insane from the wait for season 3 we are all currently enduring.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Awwww....Nuts. What have I done...What have I done, you ask? I've managed to convince a couple of friends to go down to a brony meet-up in late August. And I'm looking forward to it! There'll be bowling and beach parties!

Is there anything made by fans that I absolutely MUST watch/listen/see/read? (I've already watched a few fan made things.) Otherwise, I fear I may go insane from the wait for season 3 we are all currently enduring.

Uhhh, well, first of all I should probably ask if you're alright with severe grimdark, and minor sexual themes? Because if you are, I want to point you in the direction of Site with inappropriate content removed. -B6. It's, at times, dark and very sinister, but when it wants to, it really draws out the feels. Dat ending... Edited by Black Six

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I would as well, but I too have horrible drawing skills and would fail to provide you with 'Cute Luna Pictures' of a high standard.Anyway, I have a simple question. Is there anything made by fans that I absolutely MUST watch/listen/see/read? (I've already watched a few fan made things.) Otherwise, I fear I may go insane from the wait for season 3 we are all currently enduring.

I must reiterate that The Games we Play by AbsoluteAnonymous is required reading for all fanfiction readers. Actually, anything AbsoAnon writes is required reading. She's possibly the best brony writer out there.

Everyone possible, make cute pictures of luna.

I would if I could.

Site with inappropriate content removed. -B6.

DO NOT SAY.
Honestly saying, I liked that Tumblr. It was at times melancholic and others beautifully drawn. Plus, I'm a bit of a psychopath myself.
So am I, this is the reason I did not wanted it said, it causes my chaotic side to leak out...SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC:Checking out egophilic's Devainart pony gallery. I am letting the bipedal woona head flash animation loop in the background. The song's good, the actual animation is creepy. He is a great pony artist, BTW. Edited by Black Six

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

I would as well, but I too have horrible drawing skills and would fail to provide you with 'Cute Luna Pictures' of a high standard.Anyway, I have a simple question.Is there anything made by fans that I absolutely MUST watch/listen/see/read? (I've already watched a few fan made things.) Otherwise, I fear I may go insane from the wait for season 3 we are all currently enduring.

If you don't mind a little Dark, I would suggest the End of Ponies. Its a pretty good story, a little wordy at times, but still a good read. Plus it being over 500,000 words means it'll kill a decent amount of time. My Little Dashie is a classic to read, pretty cliche but still a fun read. Um... I know its a little late but the whole Fallout: Equestria story as well (though I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet). Two other stories that I've been reading recently and that are still ongoing are The Ballad of Echo the Diamond Dog and Griffin the Griffin. Both are Human in Equestria stories, but they have a nice twist that hasn't been done before (at least not when they started up). I'm not much on the blogs or anything, but for music Mandopony and Princewhateverer are both fun to listen to.

Scootaloo,

the greatest chicken/dodo/scooter riding Pegasus ever

SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC:Checking out egophilic's Devainart pony gallery. I am letting the bipedal woona head flash animation loop in the background. The song's good, the actual animation is creepy. He is a great pony artist, BTW.

*points to banner and sig*Ego is my favorite pony artist ever. Sorry Madmax, Rai, Wil, Inky, Atlur, Solar, and Dream, but none of you can draw the faces in Moonstuck as well as Ego can.And that animation was funny, but at the same time utterly terrifying.

I'm just going to pop in here and second that Site with inappropriate content removed. -B6 recommend, because daaang.

Thirded! Edited by Black Six
19704_s.gif

'Site with inappropriate content removed. - B6' is a weird title for a blog. And I'm going to have to put some time aside to read moonstruck as soon as I finish exams, aren't I? There's 103 pages though, I don't know if I can view that much tumblr without getting addicted.

Edited by High Voltage

Wow. Just comes to show how much we've come to accept to mentioning websites that aren't appropriate by BZP standards over the past couple of years/months.Welp, the price we have to pay to keep this commuinty up and the spirit of LEGO intact, amiright, guys?

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

If anyone could pm me the title of the aforementioned blog so I could make a judgement on whether or not censorship was necessary I would be very grateful. It seems a bit unneeded anyway because, lets be honest, probably all of the people on this topic are mature enough to handle it.

It doesn't matter if everypony is mature enough to handle it. BZP rules are BZP rules, even in the Official My Little Pony topic. If it has content deemed not acceptable on BZPower, then you can't post a link to it. Plain and simple. Anyway... I've officially converted all my siblings to the Herd (well, aside from my 20-year-old half brother, but he's not going to join the Herd easily). My parents are also totally okay with me being a Brony, so that's a plus.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Okay, I think I turned my brother into a Brony. I pretended that I was watching the show, just to mess with him. He watched the show and got hooked. I think I did either the most evil I have ever done or the most good. Either way, I live with a Brony now. And I'm not one and he's trying to convert me.

WIP

It doesn't matter if everypony is mature enough to handle it. BZP rules are BZP rules, even in the Official My Little Pony topic. If it has content deemed not acceptable on BZPower, then you can't post a link to it. Plain and simple.

Yeah of course, I get that. The mature thing was more of a humorous observation than serious, but yeah, it's not the most graceful joke ever (I was really tired).Anyway, I've been trying to get my cousin to join the herd as he is probably the most likely of my relatives to watch it. He said he would, but that he has better things to do in the meantime. Which is true, he does have a lot going on.

It doesn't matter if everypony is mature enough to handle it. BZP rules are BZP rules, even in the Official My Little Pony topic. If it has content deemed not acceptable on BZPower, then you can't post a link to it. Plain and simple.

Yeah of course, I get that. The mature thing was more of a humorous observation than serious, but yeah, it's not the most graceful joke ever (I was really tired).Anyway, I've been trying to get my cousin to join the herd as he is probably the most likely of my relatives to watch it. He said he would, but that he has better things to do in the meantime. Which is true, he does have a lot going on.
I saw that Hero quote on your sig as a [site with inappropriate content removed :P] popular video hosting site comment. Also, your reference. I got it. Then again, probably everyone in this topic did. Edited by Xalen: Shadowed Spirit of

I saw that Hero quote on your sig as a [site with inappropriate content removed :P] popular video hosting site comment. Also, your reference. I got it. Then again, probably everyone in this topic did.
That's where I got the quote from, yes. I forgot the guys name though, I should really go search for it now. And I just included that disclaimer for outside the mlp topic. Though I rarely post outside the mlp topic. I'm just going to remove the quote entirely. Yeah.On another more relevant note, someone sent me the name of that blog from earlier and holy jalapeños that is not safe for BZPower. I can see why it was removed. Moonstruck, however, is really good and comes in nice bite sized pieces so it doesn't interfere with other stuff going on for me. Edited by High Voltage

I've alread converted my little brother into a brony. That may have been the most stupidest thing I have ever done, he is a HORRIBLE brony.

How so?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I've alread converted my little brother into a brony. That may have been the most stupidest thing I have ever done, he is a HORRIBLE brony.

How so?Kalhiki
He's possibly in the stage where's he's being an obnoxious fan who treats the show like a religion. Or he's gotten into an aspect of the fandom best not described on these boards, or something else entirely.

Derpy toy confirmed, must acquire.

How am I going to get to San Diego...

Am I to assume from these two consecutive posts that this new toy is one of the many SDCC exclusives I've heard of over the years?

Eeyup.Must. Get. Despite living in the Netherlands.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well I'm stuck in Georgia for the summer.....I hope they release them out stores after comic con.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Guys I got some epic news!DERPY AIN'T DEAD!!!!Hasbro has been working on DERPY merch for the past few months! This ain't fake! Go check EQD!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Guys I got some epic news!DERPY AIN'T DEAD!!!!Hasbro has been working on DERPY merch for the past few months! This ain't fake! Go check EQD!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we just talking about this? You know, the whole Comic Con exclusive and everything? I know there's the belt too, but still...
19704_s.gif

I have a question for you guys...Would it be possible to make a show with similar themes to MLP:FiM (Tolerance, friendship, consideration for others, etc)... that had an entirely or predominantly MALE cast? The adult male fanbase has responded surprisingly well to these themes among an all-female cast, but would it have worked if most of the characters were boys? And more importantly, would it be possible to interest 7-12 year old boys in a show with those themes?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I have a question for you guys...Would it be possible to make a show with similar themes to MLP:FiM (Tolerance, friendship, consideration for others, etc)... that had an entirely or predominantly MALE cast?The adult male fanbase has responded surprisingly well to these themes among an all-female cast, but would it have worked if most of the characters were boys? And more importantly, would it be possible to interest 7-12 year old boys in a show with those themes?

Stereotypically Male Anthropomorphic Monster Trucks and the Friendship Race. I love it.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!