Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Meh, background ponies just aren't that good, no matter what some members of the fanbase will say. Scratch is cool but in no way better than a M6. But if we were discussing minor characters (Note, minor, not background) Photo Finish is definite best of everything.

AXKP5KC.png

Luna is hard to see on that shirt. :P

I like the dark feel of that shirt. :P Also, I relate to Twilight to most.I like to hit the books and while I only have a few friends, all of them are amazing and understanding. Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hm...so are we talking about the character we like most, or the character we connect with best? i.e. I wish I could be a Fluttershy, but I'm usually more of an Octavia. Also, any opinions on best sidekicks? As you can tell from my avi, I'm mostly a Gummy fan, but Angel and Spike are okay too.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

She dropped items on Twilight in Feeling Pinkie Keen. The fan base has interpreted it as a mail truck. Steven Magnet came from online automatic captions of the second episode. What the sea serpent said was twisted into the auto-generated subtitles as "Steven Magnet".

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Hmm, who do I connect with the most?Socially, I relate greatly to Fluttershy. Though, eventually I act more like Pinkie Pie. XDI can be really awkward and shy, and speak softly, but once I start talking I can be so random and I can get excited over silly little things. Though, I see myself in a lot of those ponies. XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I went to a toy store today and bought a Pony surprise bag, like a boss. Seeing as I got a character names Toola-Roola and after some googling, it seems that the surprise bags in my area are from Generation 3.5 or something. xP

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Yeah, but there are only five pony molds (Fluttershy is a recolor of Rainbow Dash), and while there are like 30 surprise bag characters the only ones that are from the show are the Mane Six, I believe. Not to mention they're very hard to find. Edit: Never mind, I see since last I checked they have changed the lineup. Even includes Lyra, and there's a stallion mold. WANT THAT BIG MAC

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

My favorite background pony is Vinyl Scratch, ever since I saw a MLP:FiM/TRON mashup. Socially, I'm a mix. I'm not a fighter (Fluttershy), I like studying things most people don't care about (Twilight Sparke), sometimes crazy with a hind of wisdom (Pinkie Pie), and prefer to work hard and alone at my craft (Applejack). The only pony I can't relate to is Rarity.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has watched "Vinyl Scratch + Owed to your 80's" so far. The song itself isn't pony-related, but the VS intro is slick and the song itself is amaaaazing.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Darn, Sisterhooves Social can't get here soon enough. :(

Beep boop.

That's right, I just insulted you, but your brain function is so primitive that you could not understand my words of infinitely higher intellect.

Kerflaghanblarghn.

That's right, I just called you a pineapple-loving fallapallooza.

That last word was censored.

You know what make me sad?For the life of me, I can't draw the FiM style. I can only barely manage drawing Discord, but not the ponies. I think I fail on the heads. I'm pretty sure I got the legs down though.Any tips? Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

You know what make me sad?For the life of me, I can't draw the FiM style. I can only barely manage drawing Discord, but not the ponies. I think I fail on the heads. I'm pretty sure I got the legs down though.Any tips? Kalhiki

Print out a picture of them, and trace it. Eventuly you'll get the hang of it.

Hey Calamity, that jack-o'lantern you made? It was just featured on the Do not mention sites with forums/discussion. -B6. :biggrin:Man, we've got a really creative bunch of bronies here on BZP...pumpkin carvers, fanfic writers, artists...I keep seeing stuff posted here wind up on Equestria Daily or elsewhere on the internet. Maybe that's true of a lot of fandoms but there just seems to be something particularly creative about this group.Speaking of which, I just got an idea for a new fanfic (besides the sequel to Legion of Gloom I'm still working on...). Kind of a sequel to Writer's Block, though it's still very much a self-contained storyline. In fact, it really doesn't have much of a connection to Writer's Block at all, I'm just trying to capture a similar atmosphere to that first part of the story. :P

Edited by Black Six

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Is anyone else really excited for MLP: Fighting is Magic? The developers just released their first preview, featuring Twilight Sparkle, of course. ;)

Only if I get to play as Rarity. You can bet your flank I'm going to use her magic to manipulate needles and scissors to fight with. :P My favorite pony is Rarity (in third for overall characters, right behind Discord and Gummy,) but as for pony I can relate to? Maybe Rainbowdash, since she's a tomboy, is very competitive, and can get kinda cocky at sometimes, and gets frustrated when she screws up, trying to do better.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika