Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

We can add Derpy to the list of ponies who might be chickens. She appeared in the henhouse at the end of the song.Also, for a moment there I thought that eagle really had been decapitated. I guess I really should know better by now...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Nice Turtle.

Tortoise. =P
I know. :D Edited by FlutterTree

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Just finished Past Sins.0.oHow has the world not exploded from excess awesomeness by now?Seriously, it was the best read I've had in a good while. It was dramatic, gripping, and impossibly heartwarming (as in, I'm like, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THIS IS SO HEARTWARMING). Seriously, I'm surprised I didn't cry (I almost did, and I think I might in a few minutes). If you haven't read it, I suggest you do.

IN CHAOS, ORDER.

-Knight of Kaos

Any chance it would help someone feel inspired to write their own fanfic (someone being me)? I've been wanting to for a while, but just can't come up with any ideas. Being rather busy doesn't help either...And yes, I'm fully aware that inspiration can strike anywhere, but I've been trying that for the past three weeks. :P

Lacertus

Can anyone recommend any good fan-made songs/remixes? I've noticed I've started enjoying quite a few of them, namely Luna (Dream Mode)*, She's a Pony* and Winter (Gilda)*. Anyone know any other good ones?*Named as a subtle recommendation for anyone who hasn't already heard them to hunt them down.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Can anyone recommend any good fan-made songs/remixes? I've noticed I've started enjoying quite a few of them, namely Luna (Dream Mode)*, She's a Pony* and Winter (Gilda)*. Anyone know any other good ones?*Named as a subtle recommendation for anyone who hasn't already heard them to hunt them down.

Makkon 06 and PepperBrony got good stuff.

GT: Voyagerin

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong, is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong,

it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Hmm... You know, I've heard nothing but good things from Past Sins... That's just too creepy. Let's reflect: I'm actually considering reading a fanfiction (not a canon story, mind you) about girly ponies that has been called heartwarmingly adorable and nearly brings people to tears... ......Sounds fun! =DAnyway, I didn't see Derpy in the new episode, but I heard she was supposed to be a chicken or something? I kept my eyes out for her, but I didn't catch her... =/ Was she really in it?And that is why Twilight could never be RainbowDash's pet. XDEdit: Nevermind! I saw Derpy. XD She only appears for a second, so that's why I missed her.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Derpy in the coop, and Rainbow in front of the duck. looooooolThe episode was okay.

What? *rewatches episode and sees Derpy slowly come out of the coop at the end of the song*O_o

Hi guys! Remember me? I'm the guy who posted 20 pages ago!The new episode was pretty great in my opinion. As always. Really didn't expect a song! So bad that I missed it and had to watch the re-run.One final question: I've recently been hooked into brony songs and remixes, because darn they're pretty cool. What would be your favorite brony musician?

Eurobeat Brony, definitely.Speaking of which, I want to see the new song remixed into Eurobeat so much now.And was I the only one who thought Dash's wing trapped under the rock looked really weird?
19704_s.gif

Well, about music, my favorites are PinkiePieSwear (His songs "Flutterwonder", "Sunshine and Celery Stalks" and "Trixie's Good Side" are wonderful), InfinityDash and Not a Clever Pony, but I'm still looking for more people. Also this guy, RainbowCrash88. He's making the music for the Fighting is Magic game, and the two tracks he has uploaded are pretty good.

Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

Derpy's appearance in the chicken coop was enough of a nod, IMO. Scootaloo's true form of a chicken is relatively small compared to the overarching popularity to Derpy.The way I see it, the bronies are making a cameo whenever Derpy Hooves does.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

And was I the only one who thought Dash's wing trapped under the rock looked really weird?

Nope, not at all. I swear those were feathers on her wings, but they sure seemed really stretchy for that. I was wondering why she didn't just take the feather off,a la 127 Hours, given it looked like there was only one under there and birds lose feathers all the time.That is, assuming RD does actually have feathers.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Big Mac needs to say more than Eeyup and Nnope.Even though it's kinda his thing to only say those two words. But still, I want him to say more.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)