Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Wait a minute. Where did Oneker come from?He wasn't there in the 3rd panel, and suddenly he is in the 6th.

He's there, he is just covered by the tree partially.
I said 3rd panel, not 2nd. It's like he suddenly teleported.
In the first 2 panels i'm ahead of the runners maybe i'm ahead in the 3,r. But I don't know how I got a bit behind in the 6th panel. Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

@Ro: Yes Victory is indeed yours.@Piraka: There must obviously be a camera nearby then...@Oneker: Yes you are in the lead. Main reason for that is because at the time I made the comic I was thinking about the Madagascar Movie where Marty kept telling Alex, "Who the cat, you the cat, who the cat, you the cat". No idea.@Leraku: If you notice the group on how they're running he was in front of Lawyer Arga, to Lawyer Arga's left. In the third panel lawer Arga's left half is cut off so obviously Oneker wouldn't be able to be seen. The way he looks like hes in a different position is because of the camera angle, same with how the group isn't as wide as they were running, but closer together in the picture. Yes I know Sycron wasn't facing that direction when he took the picture but I honestly didn't want to use that angle.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

042.png3/6/12Very simple comic. Just to mark the end of this story arc. The next few comics will probably be random ones and then after those will be another simpler story arc.I'll try to get the May compendium up today or tomorrow. Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well, I think it's about time I finally posted here. :POverall, I am impressed by these comics. The backgrounds are simple, but definitely good. Chimoru Omega six shade most certainly fits in with them. And I noticed you have made quite a few custom masks for it. They all look very good, and more accurate to their LEGO set forms than the original Chimoru ones did. (Particularly the Miru. It looks great!) The humor is very good as well.I may or may not be saying anything that hasn't already been said, but this is my basic review on these comics. You're doing an excellent job, and like I am with Gavla, I am extremely jealous of how many comics you can produce in such a short time.Keep the comics coming! I look forward to them.

naw man

@Leraku: Good to know you can see the comic.@Piraka: Its good to know you too can see the comic.@Boss: Nice one, I wish I thought of that.@Vataki: Most of the backgrounds were really easy to make. Some of them took a lot of time though like the newest outside backgrounds. Those took like 5+ hours. A lot of the chimoru masks I particularly hate (Main reason why I redid some of them) and the miru was one of the top ones I disliked. I don't really understand why most people feel they can't do daily comics. They're quite easy to do, especially if you make a ton of them at once like I do on a busy week. Thanks!@Jester: He doesn't just look good at every photograph. Sees a couple of people taking a bad photograph, Photobombs it, turns it into a master piece.@Protoss: Indeed.@Ptol: Indeed, you and your smile and unnerving stare...@TNG: There were tons of ways I could've continued the arc, one of them was Sycron posting the pictures online and Ro turning into a meme, and getting on national television and getting annoyed with all the attention so he asks Sycron to help him turn into a nobody again. But I decided not to do that since it would've been a very long arc and frankly I was getting rather bored of it.Alright; First post's comics were switched into a compendium! So far I've finished two months of daily strips. I'm proud of myself. Anyway, here is a link just in case anyone wants to see them here.Compendium Month 2Now a quick announcementI will be hosting a fan mail comic thing soon since I've caught up with my premade ones. You can ask any questions you like as long as they follow BZPower rules. You may also ask for a specific character to answer the question. Try not to insult any PGS if you choose to send in a fan mail. Fan mail should only be sent Via PM. Once I get enough fan mail for the comics I'll make a mini story arc and answer each question. Deadline to send in fan mail is next week.~Soran

Edited by Soran

@Jester: That is good. :P I might make a deep, serious philosophical comic just to stump you guys. I already have a serious comic arc planned in the far future.@Jovan: Good to know you like them. These are the type of comments I like to read, you people giving suggestions. All I normally read are just "Didn't expect that!" or "that was funny". I like to read what types of things you people are interested in. It helps me narrow down my ideas for comics.@Ptol: You pretty much summed up my comics. I might make a deep philosophical comic just to stump you guys.@Boss: We all ponder different questions. Good to know this hasn't happened to you too.@TNG: Well when I watch Tv I rarely pay attention to the jokes that actually go on, because most of them I don't even laugh at. I think I ran out of laughs. Anyway, I pay attention to the details, same with when I look at photographs. When something is in focus, normally the background is blurred, which is why I normally blur the backgrounds on close ups. I also didn't want to use the same backgrounds because that wouldn't necessarily make sense. I made the Frisbee myself using gradients and other tools in gimp. Practice, practice, practice. One of the things that a lot of comic makers don't do is that they don't actually experiment. I normally experiment with my comics with more effects and such so that I can actually know how to do these types of things. An example is how I use to stink at making backgrounds, now I don't stink as much at them. Its because I practiced.@Protoss: Well its an old joke, but I do still like it. Good to know it was funny.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@TNG: Story arcs are in their own section (Yours in on the list already), I'm talking about single none arc comics.@Ro: I'm pretty sure most of you would understand it, what I meant was that you all would be surprised to get a surprisingly serious comic from me.Speaking of comicsToday for no special purpose (Other then maybe some random person's birthday) I decided to release two comics. Yes, two. Main reason is because I'm not sure if any of them are actually funny. One of them is a real comic while the other is just a test. Anyway....044.png5/6/12Pretty random one. Basically once you've seen one of his movies, you've seen 'em all.chimoru_r_comic_test.pngChimoru R Test ComicThis is pretty much exactly what my older brother (who Neo is based off of) would do. He pretends to be interested and asks questions expecting you to not answer even though he doesn't really care.(Note: I haven't decided if I'm going to use Chimoru R for my comics or not. This was just a random test comic I made. The definite use for it is for Sagas I plan to make.)~Soran

Michael Bay seems to be obsessed with explosions in his films.

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Michael Bay... What more can I say? Wish he'd allow a little more room for actual storytelling in his movies. Yeah, I used to love Transformers until he came out with the first movie. :(

Michael Bay ruined transformers! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifHe made the Autobots and Decepticons look like as if the vehicle exploded into pieces!

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

@Leraku: Reminds me of a lot of people aswell. Thanks.@Oneker: You can tell its a Michael bay film if it has the following: Robots/aliens from space, Us military, hot chicks, and explosions. Yeah, he didn't really do a great job on the transformers movies.@Protoss: I wish there was actual story, the movies didn't make any sense.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@First comic, Hey, Michael Bay did make the three Transformers movies, which (mostly due to the fact that he didn't write the script himself, but is great with action scenes) were awesome. @Second comic, wow. Chimoru R looks way better in the comics, and it looked great before. Nice work. But...FOURTH WALL BROKEN THERE ARE GONNA BE METEORS--oops. Seriously, though, you should make the switch to Chimoru R soon.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

045.png6/6/12@Boss: You learn something new everyday...@TNG: I'm not sure if I will switch to Chimoru R for regular comics. For any saga comics I plan (Akino's past for instance) I will be using Chimoru R.@Vataki: Thanks.~Soran

I don't think that you should switch to Chimouru R for daily comics. It's too serious.@ Today's comic: Love it man! Keep them coming! But ration them. There's nothing worse than wearing out your funny muscles.

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."