RPG Forum Contest 23

Black Six

1. Beat and Rhythm. (Loving it. I'm just hoping I can have a guitar.)2. City of the Dead.3. Currently blank.Everything will be bumped back one if Techna is re-entered, as it will be my #1.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Liking the amount of BaR love I'm seeing...1. Day Run (duh)2. Beat and Rhythm (duh2)3. Horde out of Limbo (look fun)4. Island of Pain (was fun before, would be pleased if it returned)

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

What most likely will win:1. City of the Dead2. The Horde out of Limbo/Day Run3. Techna

Fixed that for ya. I'm sorry, but I can't see how a collab between Zar, KNI, Spawn and a microscopic amount of assistance from yours truly can lose. Especially with the support it's getting already.Though if I were to choose, City of the Dead, The Horde out of Limbo and Beat and Rhythm would win. I have no desire to co-GM two RPGs. xD... Of course, now everyone's going to vote for Techna's upcoming sequel just to give me more work.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

Alright, after combing the submissions topic, my revised list:1. Techna (If entered.)2. Beat and Rhythm3. City of the Dead 4. Day Run5. Horde out of LimboIf Techna isn't entered, everything gets bumped up one.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What most likely will win:1. City of the Dead2. The Horde out of Limbo/Day Run3. Techna

Fixed that for ya. I'm sorry, but I can't see how a collab between Zar, KNI, Spawn and a microscopic amount of assistance from yours truly can lose. Especially with the support it's getting already.Though if I were to choose, City of the Dead, The Horde out of Limbo and Beat and Rhythm would win. I have no desire to co-GM two RPGs. xD... Of course, now everyone's going to vote for Techna's upcoming sequel just to give me more work.-Dovydas
So I guess that means you wouldn't accept a Co-GM position in BaR?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Last season's experience co-GMing 'Techna' taught me I couldn't effectively manage it. :P I hope to be simply a competent player this time around!-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

And I with you. :) Provided the RPGs I want to win end up the victors. :P-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

Fixed that for ya. I'm sorry, but I can't see how a collab between Zar, KNI, Spawn and a microscopic amount of assistance from yours truly can lose. Especially with the support it's getting already.Though if I were to choose, City of the Dead, The Horde out of Limbo and Beat and Rhythm would win. I have no desire to co-GM two RPGs. xD... Of course, now everyone's going to vote for Techna's upcoming sequel just to give me more work.-Dovydas
So I guess that means you wouldn't accept a Co-GM position in BaR?
... Why am I so popular all of a suddenI'd accept it of course, but I'd complain endlessly and slack off. xD-Dovydas

You're a great RPer. When you don't have the reigns to yourself, of course. XDYeah yeah yeah, coming from one of the only three original GMs that stuck with Techna.

Is it just me or is this another popularity contest? :confused:Anyway, I lack understanding of why some of these rpgs are so well liked.

From what I can tell, I'm not exactly popular. =/They're awesome, that's why. BaR: To me, the idea is genius. Not trying to be self-centered or anything of course. XD THooL: Eh, I'm a sucker for horror survival and giant mecha. TiaM: Again, a cool concept.Any other ones you don't know why?

Is it just me or is this another popularity contest? :confused:Anyway, I lack understanding of why some of these rpgs are so well liked.

From what I can tell, I'm not exactly popular. =/They're awesome, that's why. BaR: To me, the idea is genius. Not trying to be self-centered or anything of course. XD THooL: Eh, I'm a sucker for horror survival and giant mecha. TiaM: Again, a cool concept.Any other ones you don't know why?
You've been entering that RPG for as long as I can remember the contests. While not my favorite RPG in the contest, it deserves to win (eventually) just for sheer author persistence. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Favorites thus far:*Rust*Horde out of Limbo*City of the DeadThough I've just realized: neither 'Techna' nor 'Epoch of Despair' has been resubmitted! :o Have Legolover and EW both decided not to go for second seasons??-Shyyrn

You've been entering that RPG for as long as I can remember the contests

You don't remember Zyglak's Quest then :P
Zyglak's Quest. Man, I always hear so much about that. When I looked it up, I knew why. I say that one of these contests we get a bunch of people to recreate Zyglak's Quest. I'm talking like everyone here. That way it's so good that it'll still be talked about for years to come.Or we could do nothing and still talk about it for years to come. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Let's see... Myself; I think my picks are already filled up(Why can't there be more spots. D=)... Techna, Day Run, and Island of Pain. I'd vote for others, but, well, all my favourites are in, or will be in. xD

You've been entering that RPG for as long as I can remember the contests

You don't remember Zyglak's Quest then :P
Zyglak's Quest. Man, I always hear so much about that. When I looked it up, I knew why. I say that one of these contests we get a bunch of people to recreate Zyglak's Quest. I'm talking like everyone here. That way it's so good that it'll still be talked about for years to come.Or we could do nothing and still talk about it for years to come. :P
*facepalm*I will revise that one day and come storming in upon a gallant steed, the zyglak army rallying behind me. You shall all submit to the power.Once BaR is finally done. XD

So, every contest I have heard something about Zyglak's Quest. I decided to check it out....What is this I don't even-

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.