Ah, Not Again

Let's Henshin!

I must be the only one who doesn't enjoy all these name changes.Oh well.

I can somewhat agree with you. It makes it hard to remember who's who without going to their profile to see their name-change history. It' be nice if they could put in their sig who they previously were. It makes it easier to know who to contact.Otherwise, I see it as a fun experience, and I've actually learned a few new types of monsters already.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Seesh, it hasn't even be five minutes and already 4 of you have posted.

HULK RESPOND TO THINGS FASTER NOW BECAUSE BECAUSE HULK GET NEW STRONGER KEYBOARD THAT DOES NOT BREAK FROM TONY STARK.
I see, well that's great big guy, hope you're having fun with your new toy.
THANK YOU. HULK'S NEW KEYBOARD IS NOT A TOY THOUGH. IT IS PIECE OF STRONG TECHNOLOGY. IT WORKS WELL FOR HITTING PEOPLE LIKE DEADPOOL THROUGH WALLS AS WELL WHEN THEY ARE TALKING TOO MUCH AS WELL.
That's great to hear Buddy! I hope that Hawkeye isn't using your new keyboard as target practice again, or has he decided to go all Ronin on it.
HULK NAME NOT BUDDY. HULK NAME HULK. HAWKEYE IS HULK'S BRO AND HAWKEYE KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH HULK NEW KEYBOARD. INSTEAD, HULK TAKE BLACK PANTHER KEYBOARD AND THROW INDIVIDUAL KEYS IN AIR FOR HAWKEYE TO SHOOT.
Sorry Buddy I mean Hulk, so Hawkeye isn't going Ronin. Also what does Black Panther think about this whole keyboard shooting business.
BLACK PANTHER PRETTY BUSY AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION BECAUSE HE FOUND CATNIP AND SPIDERMAN IS TAUNTING HIM WITH A LASER POINTER.

I can somewhat agree with you. It makes it hard to remember who's who without going to their profile to see their name-change history. It' be nice if they could put in their sig who they previously were. It makes it easier to know who to contact.Otherwise, I see it as a fun experience, and I've actually learned a few new types of monsters already.
Best part about being a reporter is that, with near-to-no responsibilities on the boards, nobody actually checks our profiles or even realizes we've changed. It's only the higher-ups that have that problem. :D For the record, I do have a notice in bright red on my profile so people don't have to check my display name history. You know, just in case-- ngh'aaaaa... ngh'aaaaa... h'yuh... h'yuh...HELP! HELP! YOG-SOTHOTH!

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I can somewhat agree with you. It makes it hard to remember who's who without going to their profile to see their name-change history. It' be nice if they could put in their sig who they previously were. It makes it easier to know who to contact.

This is why I only change my sig, but keep my normal avatar.

HULK RESPOND TO THINGS FASTER NOW BECAUSE BECAUSE HULK GET NEW STRONGER KEYBOARD THAT DOES NOT BREAK FROM TONY STARK.
THANK YOU. HULK'S NEW KEYBOARD IS NOT A TOY THOUGH. IT IS PIECE OF STRONG TECHNOLOGY. IT WORKS WELL FOR HITTING PEOPLE LIKE DEADPOOL THROUGH WALLS AS WELL WHEN THEY ARE TALKING TOO MUCH AS WELL.
That's great to hear Buddy! I hope that Hawkeye isn't using your new keyboard as target practice again, or has he decided to go all Ronin on it.
HULK NAME NOT BUDDY. HULK NAME HULK. HAWKEYE IS HULK'S BRO AND HAWKEYE KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH HULK NEW KEYBOARD. INSTEAD, HULK TAKE BLACK PANTHER KEYBOARD AND THROW INDIVIDUAL KEYS IN AIR FOR HAWKEYE TO SHOOT.
Sorry Buddy I mean Hulk, so Hawkeye isn't going Ronin. Also what does Black Panther think about this whole keyboard shooting business.
BLACK PANTHER PRETTY BUSY AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION BECAUSE HE FOUND CATNIP AND SPIDERMAN IS TAUNTING HIM WITH A LASER POINTER.
I see, say got any other new toys recently?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Does it truly matter? Your final destination will remain the same regardless.

Say, how do you beat a troll?

theycanttroll.jpg
Nor is there time left for salvation in death. Only atonement.
«Death»

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

WHAT HULK LOOK LIKE TONY STARK?

Has Starky not been sharing again, that's not very nice.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Does it truly matter? Your final destination will remain the same regardless.

theycanttroll.jpg
Nor is there time left for salvation in death. Only atonement.

«Death»

and when the time comes you may join me in my realm

OpAXNpl.jpg

NO. HULK NOT MADE OF MONEY LIKE TONY STARK.

You should have Cap make Starky share.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

NO HULK PRETTY SURE TONY STARK IS A GROWN MAN AND DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITHOUT ANY REGARD OF WHAT OTHERS WANT HIM TO DO EXCEPT MAYBE WHEN IT COMES TO PEPPER. THAT DOES INCLUDE THROWING PEOPLE WHO CALL HIM "STARKEY" THROUGH WALLS.

NO HULK PRETTY SURE TONY STARK IS A GROWN MAN AND DOES WHAT HE WANTS WITHOUT ANY REGARD OF WHAT OTHERS WANT HIM TO DO EXCEPT MAYBE WHEN IT COMES TO PEPPER. THAT DOES INCLUDE THROWING PEOPLE WHO CALL HIM "STARKEY" THROUGH WALLS.
I see, then tell him I said sorry, but he should still share.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Seriously, however, the staff change thing is starting to lose the new factor.Really.

Nobody cares.
I care. Just sayin'...I'll admit the new factor is long-gone, but the staff always manage to stay interesting with these name changes anyway. They've been super heroes, super villains, and several other things I can't seem to remember. It's always a little amusing, but nowhere near as funny as looking at the bandwagon members who realize they've been left out in the rain when the staff changes to something else or back to normal. :lol:-Ced

You must all run! It is not safe! I fear that I can no longer contro-ACK!RAAGhhhh...UGGHHH...HEhhhhegh...HeeeeheheheheHehehehehehehe...Heheeeehehehehehehe...Looks like that fool has let down his guard again, letting me free from that vile prison that is his disdainfully droll respect for the rule of law and the fear of vice. Now I shall cavort into the night, to partake in debauchery and treachury, in murder and mayhem, and none of you can stop me. N...No! No! You must not let him AGGHHHHHHarumph. The good doctor thinks he can just ruin my good time does he? Well he'll soon learn when the blood starts flowing like water. I do believe I see my first victim now...just below this post....

Edited by Mr. Hyde

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

From what I've seen so far, Bfa's and Ziko's names are my favorites--they're from Silverwing and Scooby-Doo, and both are awesome.EDIT: I guess that's what I get for leaving a post open for like ten minutes without finishing it. Would have seen this coming. *is killed by Mr. Hyde*

Edited by Tavakai

button.png

You beat him with da bamboo stick.
No no no...1328117846m_SPLASH.jpgDawn take you all!(bit slow on the draw, but hey...)JRRT

I'm really surprised None of the staff have taken the username Mothman. If i were a staff i would use that name. but that is mainly just because i always have liked the Mothman. Most people think of the mothman as evil but in my opinion he is just a warning creature when something bad is going to happen. Also he never hurt or killed any person the only thing he killed was some guys dog. I can forgive him for that.also not many people know that the first report of the BZP Lovers was also at the same time as the mothman incident. they were said that they threatened the local newspaper editor not to write anything about the mothman.The Mothman was even reported in 2010 in Minnesota Before the Minneapolis I-35W Bridge Collapse.so yeah i'm surprised a staff is not using that name

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So I´ve overcome my silly phobia after all. It was hard, but in the end I had to accept that that stalker was actually none other than myself. :P And apparently I am one person with two heads in real life yet with only one head on here. :P~Gata. ;)

Edited by One-Headed Janus

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Y'all are terrible. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gifI'm lucky I picked a phobia name which suits me, and that I'll be happy having for a while. Besides, I'd been meaning to change my name for a while, and this last fad gave me the impetus to do so. I'm sure the monster names wouldn't have spurred me to change it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Wow, I love the staff's sense of humor. XD... Kinda miss the phobias, to be honest. XP Still, if this keeps up, then how are you going to top yourselves on April Fool's day? D=Edit: Hmm... Perhaps this post might be better in haiku formWow I love the staff'sSense of humor makes me laughI miss phobias

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing