Ah, Not Again

Let's Henshin!

Hate to break it to ya, but your kind's on my menu. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Thank goodness I'm immune to all this tomfoolery.

I tell you, without you it would be impossible to tell that the theme is monsters. :P~Gata. ;)
What are you even talking about?Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go eat a panda and be passive aggressive on the internet.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Same here, but actually, I was thinking already about changing by name to "captain rockabane"-BaneEdit: don't mock me Hulk, or taste my sheild! Edited by Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

...may I change my name without fear of being left behind now?

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

So, where's the werewolf?

I saw him drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's.His hair was perfect.
HULK LIKE PINA COLADAS. AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN. HULK DO LIKE YOGA THOUGH.

Same here, but actually, I was thinking already about changing by name to "captain rockabane"-BaneEdit: don't mock me Hulk, or taste my sheild!
HULK NOT SURE WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. HULK THINK YOU NEED PINA COLADA TO RELAX WITH. HULK MAKE MEAN VIRGIN PINA COLADA TOO.HULK NOT WANT TO TASTE YOUR SHIELD EITHER. OR SHEILD. EITHER ONE. HULK ONCE ACCIDENTALLY GET TONGUE STUCK ON S.H.I.E.L.D HELICARRIER IN WINTER. THAT SHIELD DID NOT TASTE VERY GOOD. NEITHER DID CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD. THOUGH CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD WORKS AS GOOD STAND IN FOR SERVING DISH FOR HULK ONE TIME. HULK MAKE DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI. Edited by Hulk

...may I change my name without fear of being left behind now?

Usually multiple name change fads are more than just two changes, so no.
What change? I have no recollection of never being slippery and naked.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

Heh. I'd like to meet his tailor.
Would this be the hairy-handed gent who ran amok in Kent? Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I don't think I've ever seen two Staff name change fads back-to-back. I'm actually enjoying this one a lot more than the last one.So, where's Bigfoot?

In Tahiti, with Hulk and the werewolf, drinking pina coladas.It's almost scary, all these name changes. Has B6-Shark gained a twisted, delusional mind?

So, where's the werewolf?

HULK LIKE PINA COLADAS. AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN. HULK DO LIKE YOGA THOUGH.

Same here, but actually, I was thinking already about changing by name to "captain rockabane"-BaneEdit: don't mock me Hulk, or taste my sheild!
HULK NOT SURE WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. HULK THINK YOU NEED PINA COLADA TO RELAX WITH. HULK MAKE MEAN VIRGIN PINA COLADA TOO.HULK NOT WANT TO TASTE YOUR SHIELD EITHER. OR SHEILD. EITHER ONE. HULK ONCE ACCIDENTALLY GET TONGUE STUCK ON S.H.I.E.L.D HELICARRIER IN WINTER. THAT SHIELD DID NOT TASTE VERY GOOD. NEITHER DID CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD. THOUGH CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD WORKS AS GOOD STAND IN FOR SERVING DISH FOR HULK ONE TIME. HULK MAKE DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI.
So you're a good cook, great for me. You should team up with tempura wizard. I must still be thawing out from my 50 years in ice, I could have sworn that the hulk was clumsy:shrugs:-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Strange that everyone fears these lesser creatures when The Great One shall destroy them.

Maybe because your sig is a dragon with an octupi for a head. Besides,this is a website.BTW, when do you think our great and monstrous forum leaders will knock off the jokes?-Bane

BZRPG profiles

Strange that everyone fears these lesser creatures when The Great One shall destroy them.

Maybe because your sig is a dragon with an octupi for a head. Besides,this is a website.BTW, when do you think our great and monstrous forum leaders will knock off the jokes?-Bane
Clearly, you've never heard of H.P. Lovercraft.What? It's against internet law to make a joke?

67685335.jpg             

Clearly, you've never heard of H.P. Lovercraft.What? It's against internet law to make a joke?
No, I have not heard of him.No, I like jokes; but it's getting hard to tell who's who around here.Besides, I'm going to destroy you all:evilgrin:

BZRPG profiles

Poor other members who changed their names to phobias. Thus, the pitfalls of bandwagoning.

Here, here, my name shall stay as it is for as long as I choose, regardless of hypothetical transport for musicians. :PI'm really starting to get confused about who is who now as well. All I know is B6 is the Shark, Sumiki is the Slender Man and Takuma Nuva is the Horseman of Death. Staff shouldn't be able to change their names quite so regularly.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Poor other members who changed their names to phobias. Thus, the pitfalls of bandwagoning.

Here, here, my name shall stay as it is for as long as I choose, regardless of hypothetical transport for musicians. :PI'm really starting to get confused about who is who now as well. All I know is B6 is the Shark, Sumiki is the Slender Man and Takuma Nuva is the Horseman of Death. Staff shouldn't be able to change their names quite so regularly.
Don't be confused. Just follow me.(To your doom).

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Wow. So many monsters. Bravo, staff, bravo. I like this. If this is prep for April Fool's, things are gonna rock.

N'gai, n'gha'ghaa, bugg-shoggog, y'hah; Yog-Sothoth, Yog-Sothoth...For those of you who aren't aware, H.P. Lovecraft is a genius, and The Dunwich Horror will give you nightmares forever.

IA! IA! :P

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

s about to say "really?" but then I saw the one (I'm sorry I don't know you, but you changed your name, you see) named Slenderman and I got happy.I still think they should do ponies again, I mean, that was priceless.(Also, when I heard Ta-Metru_Defender was Slippery Naked Guy, I literally laughed out loud.)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Actually, contrary to the statements made by the other staffbeasts, not all of us were always staffbeasts.I actually had been a world-famous advertising icon/interdimensional demon, but thanks to those stupid goofballs with the ray guns, I now have been reduced to a pile of marshmallow creme.I actually can only communicate with you folks becuase one of the factory workers snatched a jar full of me and spilled me on his computer keyboard. The bum didn't even try to clean me off, so now at night when everyone's asleep I use the interwebs.

How well will you die?

Please! Please! I am no monster, I am a man with good in his heart! While the beast sleeps I beg you, seek help, bind me, keep me from doing any more haCKH NOOOOGRRRRGGGHheheheheheheheheYou're all just a bunch of pretty fools who don't deserve the air you breathe, and now that I'm free again it's time to make sure you don't dither away any more time doing so. It's a service I provide really, you should be thanking me graciously as I choke the life from you, you ingrates. HAAAA!!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

I am not only a monster, but I can make more monsters for my snow goon army. It snowed here today; recruitment rose dramatically. :music:

Meanwhile, your army suffered great losses here, where the weather has warmed up.I'm getting nervous. Before too long, demand for s'mores will be up again.
How well will you die?