Staff Positions

Peach 00

Out of the many staff positions, which staff position would want if you could pick? Plus, what forums/sub-forums would you be like to be in charge of? And, before anybody asks, I believe there are too many choices, so it can't be poll'd. (Pre-emptive verbal strike FTW. :P)I'd take either the roll of Forum Mentor, Blog Leader, or Forum Leader of the Comics forum. Ohh, they'd hate me there... :evilgrin:

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I don't think I'm fit for the staff :/.

This.But if I did make staff, I'd like to be a Blog Assistant or a forum assistant in S&T and/or Bionicle Sets.Or maybe I could be a reference keper if I was competent enough.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I'd probably be most happy being a forum assistant up in Media and Digital disscussion and Lego General Disscussion, and quite possibly here in GD or the voting booth. I wouldn't want moderator powers in S&T because I probably would abuse them, much as I enjoy posting in there. I wouldn't mind moderating the library, but it probably would not be my first choice, seeing as I am not always in a reviewing mood. If it was, then my random acts of kindness in reviewing would seem forced because it was my job. I'm not sure I want that. I would like a position where I can be helpful as usual, and possibly even more so, without changing my forum browsing habits too much.

If I wasn't an FM, being a bloggie would be cool.Even if it means having to put up with Takuma. :P

Exactly what are you implying, HMM? :gavel:I must say, when I got the promotion offer, I was surprised to be put in blogs. Most of what I did was in NMQ&A. However, blogs was and is where I spend most of my leisure time on BZP, so a blog position suits me best.Even if it means having to put up with bfahome. :P
«Takuma Nuva»

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I was kind of the opposite of Takuma - I was honestly just shocked that I wasn't plopped into the blogs to clean up all the messes in there. I spend more of my time there than in the forums (or at least I did before my FMship).However, now that I'm here, I'm not sure I'd really want a transfer to the blogs. I enjoy sending the blog reports more so that I think that I would in dealing with them - even if I could deal with a higher percentage of received reports in the blogs.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I'd probably be a Forum Leader in Artwork III. That's where I spend most of my time anyway, and I know my way around really well. Plus I'm friends with a lot of the people there so it wouldn't be very hard for them to bow down to me, start a war against other subforums in an attempt to slowly gain control over BZP, etc.

button.png

I think I'd choose to be a Forum Assistant or Forum Leader in the Library, but I'm pretty sure anyone in the Library has responsibilities elsewhere too. Either way, that's where I'd ultimately like to preside over if I was given the option to pick.-Ced

Yeah unfortunately we don't get enough work in the Library nowadays. :(

Forum Leader. Or Forum Assistant if Astro Al were still around, and in charge of CoT. Now those were fun times.Being a Reference Keeper/Reference Master wouldn't have been bad either.And no way was I ever considering being an admin, that job alone is too rough. Not enough fun in it.

bzpsig2015.png

I'd probably be a Forum Leader in Artwork III. That's where I spend most of my time anyway, and I know my way around really well. Plus I'm friends with a lot of the people there so it wouldn't be very hard for them to bow down to me, start a war against other subforums in an attempt to slowly gain control over BZP, etc.

I agree, I'd probably just choose to be an FL and FA for the Comics forum.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Hmm..The ideal job would be the SS grammar nazi.Seriously, who thinks BZP staff need a job in which the staffie spends all his working time correcting grammar errors? :PBut all joking aside, I'm honestly not sure. RPG staff, perhaps, but I doubt my skill is good enough for that. Forum assistant for SS is ideal, but the forum is too inactive.Blog staff doesn't extremely appeal to me, although I do spend a lot of time lurking there.Overall answer: IDK.

Something in Comics, like Tav.Otherwise I'd be the staff taste tester. Soneone's gotta make sure B6 doesn't get food poisoned! :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Even if it means having to put up with Takuma. :P

Even if it means having to put up with bfahome. :P
And I have to put up with all of ya'll!But if I were to leave the blogs, I'd like to be forum staff in one of the general Lego discussion forums. Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

First option would be Forum Mentor, but obviously wishing I could become one is impossible. :P I would say forum staff in the Q&A, DD, GD forums and some other.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I have no idea. I guess I would be either a Premier Forum Mentor or a Forum Assistant in the Library Forums.

Hmm..The ideal job would be the SS grammar nazi.Seriously, who thinks BZP staff need a job in which the staffie spends all his working time correcting grammar errors? :P

That sounds like a wonderful idea to me. :) Edited by The Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Hmm..The ideal job would be the SS grammar nazi.Seriously, who thinks BZP staff need a job in which the staffie spends all his working time correcting grammar errors? :P

This. I would be so good at this. :PIn all seriousness... provided I were a staff member, I would like to be either a Forum Mentor or a Forum Moderator in the Library forums and / or New Member Q&A.

I have no idea. I guess I would be either Premier Forum Mentor or a Forum Assistant in the Library Forums.

What, don´t you like non-Premier Forum Mentors? :(~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I have no idea. I guess I would be either Premier Forum Mentor or a Forum Assistant in the Library Forums.

Yes, I do like Forum Mentors. It would most likely be the Staff position I would choose if I was given the choice. But don't they do the same job as Premier Forum Mentors?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yes, I do like Forum Mentors. It would most likely be the Staff position I would choose if I was given the choice. But don't they do the same job as Premier Forum Mentors?
Sure they do. I just wondered why you said you would be a Premier Forum Mentor while you said Forum Assistant without Premier. I guess I´m just nitpicky there. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Forum something or other in S&T. It's my favourite forum, and I spend a lot of time looking through those topics, so I could probably do a decent job of leading/mentoring/moderating. Or something in Blogs, I would probably be more motivated to look at more stuff there if I had a staff position there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

:kaukau: COT RPG Judge was something I once aspired to be. EmperorWhenua said he would recommend me, although I dropped out of the idea soon after he brought it up. It's an on-and-off desire. I'm perfectly fine with the people in the position now, but if a position were to open and I was active in RPGs at the time I wouldn't mind being considered. That is, of course, assuming I felt ready for the honor at the time.Outside of that, I really wouldn't care, especially since I don't understand the differences between assistants, leaders, moderators, reference keepers/masters, mentors, and so forth. Although I definitely know that I wouldn't want to be a reporter.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Overlord Supreme

And when the forum crashes, do you want to be blamed?

First option would be Forum Mentor, but obviously wishing I could become one is impossible. :P I would say forum staff in the Q&A, DD, GD forums and some other.~Gata. ;)

LOL, guys.:)

I think I'd choose to be a Forum Assistant or Forum Leader in the Library, but I'm pretty sure anyone in the Library has responsibilities elsewhere too. Either way, that's where I'd ultimately like to preside over if I was given the option to pick.-Ced

Yeah unfortunately we don't get enough work in the Library nowadays. :(
Don't tempt me. Actually, that's probably why I'm not staff, aside from the fact that I would be morbidly incompetent at it. All the forums that I could theoretically moderate are already moderated extremely well; we don't need any more staff at the moment, and I am content with my role at present; it's so much fun. :)

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind working in the blogs.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.