Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Ah, ain't it the hardest part of being a GM? :P It's also the part that gets you the most lulz. :w:

I'm not even a GM and these random people confessing and telling their roles is highly amusing to me. =P Just another sign that this game will be awesome.(I predict that there are indeed suicidal people in that bunch...)

I'm the Doctor. Basically... run. :biggrin:

I have a feeling this a Doctor Who reference.Waiting on a detective, the Godfather, and two pro-village secret roles.Also, thirteen people following this topic. WHAT :wacko:

- :burnmad:

Edit: Also, PLEASE keep using the same convo, I don't fancy the idea of skimming through two pages of PMs to remember who's who. Especially with this computer.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Dang it, I had sworn to kill the man with two thumbs that killed my father. Now who am I supposed to kill??

I'm the Doctor. Basically... run. :D

Ye gods. This complicates our plans. Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

I'm some unimportant guy with a vacuum cleaner. I have no idea where it came from.But please run from me, it gives me feelings of glory, and that's good, RIGHT?should we be really revealing our roles this early in the gamecmon guyslet's party and forget we ever said them and then have it bite us

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

^ What about that guy with the shiny sword and green tunic and hat, who's always messing up your plans? =P

Now you've done it, Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite.I blame myself. I should have reprimanded you the last time we met, but instead I was… soft.I'd take pleasure in punishing you, but I have no time for recreation. But next time, I'll do more than just beat you senseless. I'll make the affair so excruciating, you'll deafen yourself with the shrill sound of your own screams!…I got a little carried away there, didn't I? I don't deal well with… complications to plans I've laid out so carefully. It's a character flaw of mine. Edited by Lord Ghirahim
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

:lol:It's called Xanatos Speed Chess, and I play it all the time. Look it up. :w:

I prefer the Indy Ploy when it comes to matters like mafia, personally.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I never did get past the third battle in the Sealed Grounds...I got fed up with the most annoying boss battle in the game being recycled over and over, especially when I literally go up to the Sky, come back, and boom, I have to do it again.Anyway, I'm still waiting on the pro-villager roles to PM me. If you're worried that I might be a Mafian, don't be. Burn said the Godfather hasn't PMed yet (which means he hasn't posted yet, methinks), and if I was any Mafian I'd be the Godfather.:w:

Why are all of the criminals confessing before we have anything on them?Stop telling the truth, darn it! It's weirding me out!

Sorry. Although I must confess, why does everyone else want to take my role? I'M the Godfather! You're all imposters!Also wut there's two detectives and doctors? I'm screwed.-ibrow

Why are all of the criminals confessing before we have anything on them?Stop telling the truth, darn it! It's weirding me out!

Sorry. Although I must confess, why does everyone else want to take my role? I'M the Godfather! You're all imposters!Also wut there's two detectives and doctors? I'm screwed.-ibrow
Oh, me too! I'm also the Godfather!Well then that makes six of us, all claiming that role. More than enough to get rid of the multiple doctors and detectives.Seriously though, this is weird. :wacko: At this rate, their will be no villagers, only hordes of Godparents. :P

ppg2.png

Oh, me too! I'm also the Godfather!Well then that makes six of us, all claiming that role. More than enough to get rid of the multiple doctors and detectives.Seriously though, this is weird. :wacko: At this rate, their will be no villagers, only hordes of Godparents. :P
Well, technically we're all godfather due to the switch-up thing, right? But I'm Godfather right now, and you Mafiosi are all liars.-ibrow

I never did get past the third battle in the Sealed Grounds...I got fed up with the most annoying boss battle in the game being recycled over and over, especially when I literally go up to the Sky, come back, and boom, I have to do it again.Anyway, I'm still waiting on the pro-villager roles to PM me. If you're worried that I might be a Mafian, don't be. Burn said the Godfather hasn't PMed yet (which means he hasn't posted yet, methinks), and if I was any Mafian I'd be the Godfather. :w:

Temporarily stepping out of my role as Lord Ghirahim, I'll announce that I quite enjoyed that battle. It gets waaaay more fun after you injure the boss once or twice.Still not back into my role as Lord Ghirahim, I'll announce that I have the power to cause serious chaos in this game and probably will. Although everyone has that power, so I'm not particularly special. Hmm... My self-esteem is suffering.Now stepping back into my role as Lord Ghirahim, I'll announce I have just discovered there is another video game character cramping my style! Behold!unchainblades1.jpgDid you really just imitate my personal style? Foolish boy.
-- Harlan Ellison

Ever since my role was given to me, everything has become amazingly clear. So many inexplicable (and unexplained) events are now understandable viewed in the light of this information.I often spend my nights awake, frenetically drawing pictorial explanations of why frogs have no ears, why the third man in line at the store NEVER LOOKED AT ME. Not even once. Is that normal? What did he mean by it? WHY DID IT HAPPEN?But I digress. I used to think these pastimes of mine were unreasonable, but now I know better. In short, I was informed several days ago that I am the LUNATIC.I'm sure most of you are too sophisticated to believe this at face value, and with good reason. Since by game rules I am forced to render some player slightly deader than used bubblegum every round, I will.My apologies in advance. Not my choice, of course.To prove to the skeptics that I am what I say, I will kill the next player who posts after this.Cheers!Edit: By the way, I am perfectly willing to work for a side, since there's no way I can win on my own. In considering me for your side, keep in mind I am a hard worker and willing to do what it takes to succeed. Thanks!

Edited by What?

A graduate student at Trinity/Computed the square of infinity.\But it gave him the fidgets/To put down the digits,\So he dropped math and took up divinity.

^Cool. Lunacy is perfectly acceptable on modern society. Also I wish to be a target so I can just die already, the depression pills aren't working and I just want to get this all over with.(Note: I am not really depressed but will be acting that way as the games current "Suicidal Villager")

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News