Guess Who Got 4,849 Thumbs And Is Turning 14

Squishyfrog

EDIT: WAIT OOPS I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED IN 15 INSTEAD OF 14 AARGH HOW DO I CHANGE

Just hit the "report" button and explain the situation, and someone will be along shortly to adjust the title.Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VOREX WHOOP WHOOP Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

It is indeed past midnight. XPAnd, don't worry, that just means they can reopen it next year. XDThankyou Squishy, thankyou Automaton, thankyou *insert name of anyone else who happens to post while I take some well deserved sleep here*. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well happy birthday you're now a year older (I'm still older though) and now you are the sum of 7+7. Also I thought premier members could have birthday topics in general discussion. Either way, Happy Birthday.

You're probably thinking of staff, there. XPNormal/Premier Members go in COT.Thankyou, everyone! :biggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So apparently this topic was started a bit early (from my perspective here in the States since Paradoxophobia lives in Ireland. It's still his birthday over there for like eleven hours or something (and closer to fifteen here), so we're reopening this.

Thanks Andre- B6! :biggrin:

A very happy birthday to you, sir. :-D~Unit#phntk#1

I'm not sure if I know you, but thanks anyway. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

So apparently this topic was started a bit early (from my perspective here in the States since Paradoxophobia lives in Ireland. It's still his birthday over there for like eleven hours or something (and closer to fifteen here), so we're reopening this.

Haha oh man, I didn't even check after I looked at the report. I just figured the birthday was on the 14th, yesterday. Sorry guys!