What Hurts The Most

• 2 weeks later...

For me i have a bean bag on the floor srounded by Lego once i just kinda fell back on a pile and missed the bean bag man all Bionicle pieces are pokey and also i got up early in the morning wakeup2.gif and tripped on i think it was one of my titans but man Takanuvas back pieces can get your toe stuck. just be glad most of this stuff isn't metal.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

• 4 weeks later...

I stepped on my modified Vezon two nights ago. I'd customized him to be covered in 'teeth'. My leg instinctively gave out and I fell over before I could even feel the raw pain.But this is about pieces... Onua's claws do make sense. How about an upturned Avohkii, though?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Takadox.

He is so spiky, and the back of his head is pointy too. I'm pretty sure whoever designed him had a personal vendetta against the disorganized

But for one, piece, I have to concur with all those who said Onua's claw. The angle it tends to lie on the floor at really doesn't help.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ShinyUmbreon

I'd have to say the worst is when you accidentally got your fingers stuck in between two older Technic pieces. The worst feeling I've ever felt.

• 2 weeks later...

Try putting all your big, awesome and heavy MOCs on a shelf above your bed, and wake up in the middle of the night because an earthquake caused them all to drop on your head.

.....oh god, my eyes, my eyes!

After I got myself fixed up, I had to rebuild most of those MOCs as well, since I usually go all "Screw balljoints!" and keep certain parts in place where they normally shouldn't be by using some other method of friction.

iquXD5X.png

• 3 weeks later...

Those spikey leg armor pieces on hewkki mahri, the spikes on their own aren't that sharp, but there's so many... :dead:

I also stepped on those 1x2 pieces...hurt so badly. Nowadays I rarely step on any pieces because my mom gets mad when I get disorganized. Believe me, it was my cats, not me, that gave me the most emotional pain. You should see what they did to Hakann, which was one of my first sets.

Ouch... And as for Hakann, I feel bad for you, dude. My jalla mctoran was murdered by my friend's dog... My 1st bionicle!!! :madgo: :upset: :upset:

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 3 weeks later...