Most Powerful Object

I think it would have been the Vahi, if the limit that it only affects time in the MU (and its spillouts obviously; Mata Nui Island) hadn't been added later, while the Ignika works anywhere.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I think it would have been the Vahi, if the limit that it only affects time in the MU (and its spillouts obviously; Mata Nui Island) hadn't been added later, while the Ignika works anywhere.
I thought the Vahi could be used anywhere, but it would only mess up causality inside the Matoran Universe when it was destroyed.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Yeah, I'm always getting confused on that point, getting corrected, forgetting... and checking BS01 and still not finding it. Still, if it could destroy time everywhere as Greg originally described it, I think it would be the undisputed most powerful object. :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

But if the Ignika could wreck havoc on Life itself anywhere outside the MU as well, it's pretty close to being as powerful. (Can't remember; what happens if the Ignika breaks? Just assuming it messes things up big time, but how? Is there a massive death wave or something, as amusing as that sounds?)And Vahi doesn't do time Travel...Greg always said that as soon as you introduce time travel things lose all semblance of consequences.

{Z}

A few items should definitely in the list: Vahi, Ignika, Nui Stone, Golden Armor
What does the Golden Armour exactly do? Enhance your powers or can it only be used to kill Rahkshi?Also can Tahu still use it or can it be used only once?
The Mask of Creation. Why limit yourself to one super-powerful object, when you can know how to make as many you want?-Void
The question is can you use the Mask of Creation to create multiple Ignikas, Vahis? If it can, I guess it will be the undisputed most powerful object.

The Mask of Creation. Why limit yourself to one super-powerful object, when you can know how to make as many you want?-Void
I agree. Also, the Mask of Life can't be used by the MU inhabitants without costing them their lives, whereas use of the Mask of Time allows you to live. And time affects living beings, so I would say that the Mask of Time is more powerful than the Mask of Life. Life exists in Time. Life is affected by Time. Time can exist without Life, and all actions by living beings (except those with the power of Time :P) render Time unchanged.

Most definitely the Ignika. The entire storyline seemed to form around it, given how much power it had. After that, probably the Nui Stone, then the Vahi, and then the Kraahkan and the Avohkii.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Most definitely the Ignika. The entire storyline seemed to form around it...
I disagree with that, and suspect others might more strongly. The Ignika was added in 2006, and in that plot it was additional to the original core plot of awakening the Great Spirit. The story formed around Mata Nui, Makuta, the Toa, and Great Beings, not really any of these objects. Yes, after 2007 the Ignika went on to have important roles, including in the Awakening (and later defeating Makuta). But for all the story before 2005 there was no indication of it at all. And I suspect most of the post-revival stuff could have been done some other way than by the Ignika.I think a lot of people felt the story was over-using the Ignika after 2007, and I kinda agree. I especially thought having it actually awaken the Great Spirit was confusing, when so much emphasis was originally put on the Toa Mata doing that. In the end they had very little purpose in 2008, and it's not hard to imagine Ignika could have done all of that himself. Anyways, I'm getting a little tangential I guess, but yeah. Ignika is powerful, but I don't think the whole story was formed around it at all.

Everyone seems to agree it's either the Ignika or the Vahi... However, when I read the thread title, the first object to immediately come to mind was the Staff of Artakha!Unfortunately, I couldn't quite place why it came to mind, or even remember what it was, since so much time has passed since I did anything related to Bionicle-- let alone since the Staff was last mentioned.I was intrigued as to why I suddenly remembered it; all I knew was that the online serials back in '07 made a really big deal about it, and that it was really important-- important enough for me to remember its importance more than its use! So I hopped down to BS01 to find out... Apparently, the Staff (obviously created by Artakha himself) has the power to fix anything as long as some part of it remains-- and it was used by the OoMN to restore all the damage in the MU done by the Great Cataclysm! I think that definitely qualifies for most powerful object! ^__^ Then again, it's true they first amplified its power, but even before that Teridax attempted to use it to recreate the Nui Stone-- it turned out to be fake, but imagine I it wasn't? Now that I think about it, the Nui Stone is quite a contender as well!

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

The Ignika could certainly do the most if acting independently, seeing as any other artifact needs someone to operate it. Therefore, in a contest between the Vahi and the Ignika, the Vahi wouldn't do anything. The user of the artifact therefore is a factor in this. If, say, Teridax was wearing the Vahi, he could cause some trouble for event the Mask of Life.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Wow, I never would have said the Mask of Creation until you put it that way. I have to agree with this.Though, if "objects" can include the Great Spirit, then he would probably be way up there as well. The Great Spirit could know which beings were destined to transform in EP, create thousands of different sapient species, move planets, travel through space, etc. Plus, as Teridax said: "...we have the power to decimate universes. We could rule all of reality."

Everyone seems to agree it's either the Ignika or the Vahi... However, when I read the thread title, the first object to immediately come to mind was the Staff of Artakha!Unfortunately, I couldn't quite place why it came to mind, or even remember what it was, since so much time has passed since I did anything related to Bionicle-- let alone since the Staff was last mentioned.I was intrigued as to why I suddenly remembered it; all I knew was that the online serials back in '07 made a really big deal about it, and that it was really important-- important enough for me to remember its importance more than its use! So I hopped down to BS01 to find out... Apparently, the Staff (obviously created by Artakha himself) has the power to fix anything as long as some part of it remains-- and it was used by the OoMN to restore all the damage in the MU done by the Great Cataclysm! I think that definitely qualifies for most powerful object! ^__^Then again, it's true they first amplified its power, but even before that Teridax attempted to use it to recreate the Nui Stone-- it turned out to be fake, but imagine I it wasn't? Now that I think about it, the Nui Stone is quite a contender as well!
But the thing is, the Staff of Artakha is only useful in fixing other objects. The Staff of Artakha by itself is not very useful. If you've got nothing to fix, what use is it?

So, something which occurred to me is that the mind of a Great Being (whether a physical brain in the sense that a human has or something else) would be the most powerful object in the universe. The Great Beings thought of things like the entire MU, the Ignika, the Mask of Creation. These powerful artifacts only exist because the mind of a Great Being conceived of them, and then arranged for their creation. Thus, this trumps all power that the artifacts themselves may possess, because it made them.~B~

Edited by Ballom

The Ignika could certainly do the most if acting independently, seeing as any other artifact needs someone to operate it. Therefore, in a contest between the Vahi and the Ignika, the Vahi wouldn't do anything. The user of the artifact therefore is a factor in this. If, say, Teridax was wearing the Vahi, he could cause some trouble for event the Mask of Life.
I agree with this. The Vahi is just a mask the Ignika is a sapient entity. Also, whoever said GB being more powerful than Ignika, look what the Ignika did to that GB in the fortress.

Without a doubt the Ignika. It is sentient, has power to create, destroy, curse, cure, revitalize a planet, undo mutation etc. It was (very) over-used in the story, but an object with that kind of power, once introduced, can't be left behind easily.-Star

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

It's not the most powerful, but I thought I'd throw the Heart of the Visorak in for discussion. An object that brings in massive swarms wherever it touches the ground is pretty powerful. But as said previously, the Ignika is just way too powerful for its own good.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I'd say the Ignika indefinitely. It has shown so many abilities including creating different guardians for itself, giving beings either powerful new forms or casting curses on those deemed unworthy, and much more.After that i'd say the Nui Stone or Mask of Creation have extremely powerful uses as well.

Edited by .-:Kopaka Nuva:-.

qs3135.jpg

A very interesting idea, indeed. But, what if it doesn't work the way, as some have said? I once played this online game called GemCraft, and in it, there is this thing called the Gem of Eternity. Only one can exist at any given time, and if a new one is forged, it renders all existing Eternity Gems useless replicas. I wonder, do the Ignika and Vahi work that same way? Or even the Nui Stone? Or any of these other objects?As for what I think is the most powerful, I will say the Ignika. It has a mind of its own, and does not need a user, as almost all others do.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I suppose the Mask of Creation because you could replicate the Vahi and the Ignika, but there's a problem with it: to craft a thing, you need crafting materials. If the Great Beings used special ones to create those, would you be able to find them again? If not, well, the Mask of Creation is completely useless, by that side.And, if you could forge new Vahis and Ignikas?Lets analize this.The Ignika? Hmm. The original could be used only by someone who is destined to use it. If this effect affects also the copies, I'm not sure how it would result in being useful. It would be really hard to be destined to do such a thing.The Vahi? Some doubts here, too. As BS01 says,

The Kanohi Vahi is one of the three most powerful Kanohi in the Matoran Universe, as it is incredibly difficult to fully control, even for a Makuta. This was shown when Tahu used the Kanohi Vahi and almost lost control of its power. The mask is so powerful that if damaged, it leaks its powers out, meaning that to destroy the mask would destroy the fabric of time itself within the Matoran Universe. Losing control of the mask would have the same effect.
Not sure of this, but... this should mean that it has the power to affect you, and I don't think there's plenty of people able to use it without losing control.Perhaps the Staff of Artakha is the most powerful and less risky, in my opinion. But if you don't count the risks, well, that's the Mask of Creation.

• 2 weeks later...