IC: Firespirit"Hey Emily," Zac said, "I guess you recently met my sisters?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tali grinned. "Nah. Both of you are awful." She turned to Emily. "You're Shawn's girlfriend? Nice to meet you."IC: The ObserverThe Observer had decided to take a detour to the mansion, seeing as it was much closer. He stopped at the melted lock, noting it for further investigation. He then walked to the front door, examining the scorched grass from the mini battle earlier.OOC:: open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Firspirit"Yup, my life is complete, I am surrounded my weird people, that's my norm,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Michael created a shield of shadow above him and roared in pain as the claws slashed past his chest. He recovered quickly and launched a roundhouse kick at Feral, sharpening the shadows around his legs into a cruelly sharp claw like weapon. IC:Madness noticed that there was too many people in the school today.He decided to stay hidden, hating crowds. Witch however was too engrossed in her book to notice that someone had materialized behind her, holding a knife. However, she wondered why was her laptop seemingly on.IC:Amaterasu was so tired that she actually had took a nap. She woke up. "What just happened?"

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Beast (Classroom)Beast looked at Elijah, "We could use a music class." he said. "If you'd be willing to teach one I'd be willing to hire you." he said.He then turned to Nat. "Welcome to the institute Nat as he entered his name into the school roster. Don't worry we have many mutants here running from their past but out school is under the presidents protection you will be safe here." he said.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X)Kane grimaced as his flames bounced off the shadows. "Give it up you can't take down all of us!" he yelled creating a blade out of flame and then slashing at him with it.IC: Feral (Weapon-X)He grinned as he slashed his foes chest before he created a claw out of shadows. "Bring it on bub." he grunted.IC: Ultimate Feral (Outside Blackbird)"Just don't he yourself killed kid." he said. "Your not at the institute anymore and we aren't the normal X-Men." he said, pulling his claws back in for now before he stepped off the plane.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Fiirepsirt"Sure!" Zac said and the others nodded, Hannah not so much, she wasn't to fond of Shawn and Emily, but if Caleb and Zac trusted them

IC: As X-Bones stepped off the plane he placed a hand (the normal one, obviously), on Pheline's shoulder. "Hey, Rum Tum Tugger, think you can extricate yourself from your personal problems long enough to see if you can get a scent of Alex? He must smell pretty similar to the one from our world."He turned to Angela, "And any visions of the future could come in handy, Stowaway. Like, where we need to be in five minutes. Or if we sadly have to use Tag-Along as a handy meatshield."IC: Francesca was taking a lunch break, reading over the text books she'd got from the chemistry class. Some of this stuff was fascinating!

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn just smiles as the two ladies leave to speak with Francesca. "Huh, I guess I will get them their lunches....I know what Emily would eat...not too sure about Tali...I guess I can take a guess." As Shawn gets on the line.Emily IC: Emily feeling genuinely confused "huh? acid?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: "Thanks for your useless advice!" yelled Michael and he formed claws around his hands and feet. "Here's mine, just **** off already while you still have the chance!" He executed a somersault, kicking at Feral's face, dodging the blade.However, he wondered if he had enough time before everyone else came pouring inside. He hoped it would be soon and he hoped the crowd would be recently freed Weapons.IC: Meanwhile, Sara looked even more closely at the laptop's monitor. huh, she muttered, and brought up e book while turning around.The man lunged and the book decided to suddenly grow something sharp and metal. A knife.She kicked the man where it hurt and ran screaming out of her room and down the corridor, "HELP AN EVIL MAN JUST APPEARED INSIDE my ROOM AND TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!!!"Madness heard the screams and ran to investigate. If it was Harm, Sara wouldn't have a chance.He drew his staff without even knowing it.OOC:Sorry. Got a bit carried away.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

OCC: new characterName: Sam MercerCodename: AssassinAge: 16Gender: MaleFaction: Weapon-XPower(S): Invisiblity. Sam can be invisible for about 10 minutes. Any longer nad her runs the risk of passing out, and being caught. Sam also has something close to superspeed. Eh can move very fast, which has helped him nay times. He can't used both powers at the same time, as this would tire him out to fast.Appearance: Sam looks like your average person, standing at about 5'7. He looks lean, but not a twig, and has muscel, but it is small. Sam has dirty blonde hair, but it is always covered up by his white hoodie that he always wears when out and about. He also wears a balck pair of jeans, and black running shoes.Weapons: 2 pairs of Duel Hidden blades, Assassin's Creed style. his first is made of normal steel, the other is made of adamantium , so as they wouldn't break out in the field. Skills: Expert assassin, can use his blades well, and can parkour all day long if he need to, and is also very good at stealth. Personality: Sam can seem emotionless at times, which is normally true, but he does have a heart, and can be pretty friendly to people once he worked along side them long enough.Weakness: Sam has only one dagger that he can throw. After that, he has no ranged attack of any kind.Bio: Sam comes from a long line of assassins. Both his parents were, and their parents, and so forth. They started training him once he could walk and talk. Sam was perfect to his parents in every way. He could run, climb, and kill with grace, just like his ansetors, who were some of the greatest assassins ever. At about the age of ten, Sam was given his pair of hidden blades. These were no different from most sets, and he used them well. By 15. he had over 100 confirmed kills from various jobs he did. By his this point his powers had come in, and his parents were glad, seeing as he had invisiblity and near super-speed. Both of these powers had helped him on many jobs. By now, he had been notice somehow by Weapon-X. They took his parents hostage, and Sam had no choice but to join. Sam went, and he is now Weapon-117. They decide it be best to give Sam a pair of Adamantuim hidden blades, so he wouldn't run the risk of them breaking while he is in the field. He does the same thing for Weapon-X as he did free-lance, killing the target.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OCC: Profile edited. fourthedIC: (Sam Mercer)Sam had heard the alarms going off around the base. he was at the source in minutes, his blades at the ready. Sam jumped up and over Feral, aiming to land on and stab the escape.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Just add the changes we talked about and your good. So who think we should do a time skip till third period is over since people seem to be bored of classes.
OOC: I kind of forgot what third period was. Also, people kept leaving the classes. I think we need more staff characters...IC: "I'm fine," Francesca replied, just accepting the hug because she couldn't do anything about it. The offer of help was interesting though, "Help how?" she asked Tali

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: PhelineJulia was about to send her reply when X-Bones grabbed her shoulder, causing her to jump."Um, maybe," she said, "everything here smells...different."She wrinkled her nose. "Got him. Or at least, something like him."She began to march purposefully off in the direction of the scent."Woah! Wait up!"Zack came dashing out of the jet."Sorry, boss-man," he said apologetically, "I think I dozed off."

67tlbk.png

IC: Malik" I don't plan on getting myself killed, after all I held myself against that creature of yours, if you think he's up for this, I'm pretty sure I qualify as well." Malik retorted, besides, it's not like I have much else to do. Hopefully though, the fight doesn't draw him out. Really, third person, I'm right here you know, and what would be so bad if I came out. You're guaranteed to survive that way. Yeah, I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried about the survival of the others.Azazel laughed: 'Their survival, look at them, their a bunch of morons just teetering on the edge of heroism, if you can say even that much. Their leader is a skeleton for crying out loud. What makes you think they're so much better than the villains.' 'The only villains that have died at my hands, are thanks to you, I'm not big on killing anyone.'

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Everyone forgets about Wild Card...IC: Wild Card:Card was sitting in one of the chairs in Beast's office, wondering where Beast was since he heard the Third Period bell.IC: Wild Card:Card scrabbled out of the plane, scales quietly rattling, sniffing the air as if it was searching for something. It looked to X-Bones, as if awaiting orders on what to do next.IC: Rapture:Finding the current events more boring now, Rapture used her Telepathic powers, reaching out to Michael's mind, aiming to send him reeling with a Telepathic blast and have the others finish him off.

IC: Jayne"Let's do this.""Pilot; Delta Three. Mech; Sieg." In an instant, the simulator came to life, a perfect representation of the cockpit he was so familiar with.The scene was fairly standard. Desert. Bases. Enemies. He grinned, and flicked the safety off of the weapon systems, flying toward the scene.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jayne"Had to teach the new squints that I know more than them. Took a while." Jsyne commented, as he took aim at the AA guns. He pulled the trigger, and unloaded at the event guns.A handful of missiles, and several beams lanced out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Rookie"Don't they always need to be taught that. We're the darn pilots, they should know by now, that we know what we're doing." Rookie chuckled, as he pulled Israafiyle out of the way.Unfortunately, the Mechas then did something unexpected, they blocked the missiles and beams. With their bodies. "Lovely, the suicidal type." Unfortunately for Sieg, in retaliation to his attack, missiles started flying out of the base towards the Mecha. Evidently, they didn't just have Flaks.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Emily IC: "So using Shawn as an example, if you were to nullify him....he would lose all his strength and speed?"Shawn IC: Shawn looks up and says "Hmmm?!?! Why must you use me as an example! I did nothing to deserve my powers being stripped" he says as he chuckles.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.