IC: (Blake Raynkin)"alright then." with that, Blake started matchmaking. after the first game, everyone but the pair had quit. Blake was a Forerunner on Reach, and his skills showed it, getting half of the match's kills in the first five minutes. (Scott Jackson)Scott had notice some of the newer people taken seat at a table not far from him, so he decide to walk over there. "hello"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: JordanJordan waved at Scott."And who would you be?"IC: The Destroyer"****, Julia!"Zack ran through the hole in the gate, blasting any guard that dared to get in his way.Meanwhile, Julia dashed along the rooftop, quite literally tearing through the prison's defenses. She found an air duct and dove in, hoping that this prison had played along with the spy movie stereotype and hadn't bothered to guard its ventilation system.

67tlbk.png

IC: (Scott Jackson)'Names Scott, and your would be?" Scott extend his robotic hand forward, to shake.

War...war never changes.

IC: Nero kept browsing. He couldn't fin anything worthwhile, though. To be honest, stomping people for free online simply didn't feel worth it today. He soon enough reached into one of his bookbags, and pulled out a 3DS. Tales of the Abyss it is.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Power:Nat went to shake Jordan's hand and realized that he had a knife in his hand that he made when he met the man out side of the school, he put the knife in his pocket than went to shake Jordan's hand.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC:: explosions, dead people. Attracts attention. Besides, he observes. Everything. And by touring I meant running around, not getting a tour guide.IC: Tali returned the greeting, then started to continue on her run.OOC:: open for interactionIC: the Observer flickered into view and then turned intangible, walking through the fence. This prison was getting raided, and someone would wanna know about it later.IC: Jared had gone to Walmart and bought about 100 clear Frisbees, which he was throwing in the air and blasting on the school grounds. They weren't getting destroyed, but they got scorch marks.OOC:: open for interaction.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Shawn IC: Shawn runs off to Jared and ask him "Hey....uhh...what you doing?...it seems like a waste of money to buy frisbees if you are not going to use em.Emily IC: After Emily's back started to feel better she gets up and decides to get in some fresh air. *I am not sure who to see, maybe Caleb and his little sister, maybe Francesca....or maybe take some time to be alone.* She walks out to the school yard.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: SpiritWill wondered around the school until he found couple of students that looked like they were having target practice. "Can I try?" He asked Shawn and Jared.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ultimate FeralFeral finished off the guard he'd slashed the arm off of but shoving his claws into his chest and hoisting him into the air. The other two guards began to shoot at him, and Feral deflected the bullets with his claw and metal arm. He then struck out with his metal arm, his claws tearing through the guards chest, and the power of his metal arm bringing his entire arm through the guards chest. He then tore his arm out and kicked the other guard back before slashing open his stomach. Now let's see here... basic Enforcer armor... Enforcer weaponry... organic implants... Nope, wait that's just the guy's spleen. My mistake. Feral thought as he finished the guard off, taking in how much of a threat they were. He then began to run through the jail as the alarms sounded, the bullets in his chest being pushed out by his healing factor and clinking into the floor as his wounds healed. Here's Jackie.. he mused, sniffing out Julia's trail as he hunted her down. IC: Triblade"Wow we kicked ***." he said as he looked at their score. "They can't take our awesomeness." he laughed.

Shawn IC: Shawn says "sure" with a devilish grin. He picks up a frisbee and launches it, moving like a bullet in the distance never to be seen again. "Ooops, I guess I may have overdid.....actually I did that on purpose..." Shawn chuckles a bit "I wanted to see how far I could launch that thing, I can get you another one if you want hahaha" Shawn looks at Will and says "sure new dude!!"Emily IC: Emily goes to Shawn's favorite apple tree and sits there with her head down.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: HOLY HIEROGLYPHICS BATMAN, what a mistake....my bad, for some odd reason I got Power and Will confused. My bad :(Shawn IC: Shawn laughs, "A nice frisbee workout should be fun!" Shawn runs into the distance and yells. "Hit me bro!!" extending his hand waiting to catch a frisbee.

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn's facial expression does not change as he simply extends his arm and catches the pass, noticing the great accuarcy he compliments Jared. "Dude! You put that pass in the right area, good throw." As he flicks the firsbee back to Jared holding back his strength, because he does not want to over throw it. Still the frisbee flies through the air at high speeds.Emily IC: Emily notices Tali jogging as she turns her head the other way.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Spirit"Thanks." Will said as he cought the frisbee. "Watch this." He said as he used his strength to throw the frisbee high into the air, then he fired two bolts of energy at the frisbee. The first bolt of energy stuck the disc and shattered it, then the second bolt struck the peaces and the frisbee reformed and fell into his awaiting hand. "Beat that." He said smiling.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

Shawn IC: Shawn laughs "Thanks dude, but I know I am not too good, I ain't never been good at too much ya know. Everything I am good at now I made sure I got that way. I earned everything I got in my life ya know. No one was gonna do it for me, do I did it for myself." Emily IC: Emily just looks over at Tali and tells her "Yeah....how...are you?"

shawnlos.jpg

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"Yeah, but i haven't played that good in a long time. lets rock. " and the next match started. Blake was able to keep it up, and had about half the kills, total, at the end of the game.(Scott Jackson)"About the same. got her when they rescued the president's girl."OCC: Im off for the night.

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: Shawn thinks to himself and laughs. "Emily know's what my best ski.....actually....another conversation for another time hahaha...Let me try just try and hit these frisbees." As he prepares himself.Emily IC: Emily just smiles "Nah, I am feeling better now...thanks for asking" as she just turns her head away.

shawnlos.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn attempts to hit the first frisbee with the second one but he misses, he attempts it again and missed. He continues to fail untill finally he says "DARN!! I just can't get this...I am good at a few things and this just ain't one of em!"Emily IC: Emily just looks down even sadder "Yeah, I am pretty lucky...." Talking with Tali had been making her feel even worse then she was feeling already. "He is a little crazy, but when he cares about someone he really wears his heart on his sleeve."OOC: Off this piece for tonight. Sleep well ya'll!

shawnlos.jpg

IC: SpiritWill faded out of view for a minute and when he returned he had most of the frisbees, which he then placed in the pile. "I couldn't find the first one you threw." He said to Shawn.OOC: I'm off for the night.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Time slowed. Michael recognized this as adrenaline.Michael had a few seconds to think. He was being attacked on two fronts and unluckily, his escape route was blocked. Oh well.And as time resumed its normal pace, Michael leapt back, narrowly dodging the flames and the slashes. Filling his chest wounds with shadow, he gathered the shadows round his foot and stamped the ground, creating a small, but large enough crater that would let one go to the deeper levels of the facility. He leapt down into it. "Catch me if you can!", he yelled.IC:Madness ran and found Sara. "What happened?" he asked, shaking her. "Calm down!""THIS GUY JUST MATERIALIZED IN MY ROOM AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!" she screamed.Madness kept his impatience in check and explained."This guy is, no, was, after me, not you. he wants to kill me for some reason. He followed me here. One more mutant won't matter to Harm, to him we're all the same.""What kind of name is that?""He doesn't have an actual name. At least, one that I don't know of. So I call him that." He laughed unconvincingly. "Saps the terror out of the unknown."Sara however, wasn't smiling."Are you going to see Beast?"Madness shook his head."No.""Why?""My mess. My problem. I have to sort it out myself.""Let-""You can't. No one can. I'm sorry."

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dark Dallas (Enforcer Prison, D.C.)"Well, well, well, it seems we're in a bit of a jam, here."Dallas was surrounded by about eight Enforcers and looked around before shrugging and waving his hand, creating a black bubble that pushed outward. When it dissipated, the Enforcers were permanently frozen in mid war-cry."I'll just let you chaps sit and stew for a while, then, won't I?" he asked softly, patting the cheek of one Enforcer as he walked. "Sayonara, gents."IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)Ashlynn was just finishing up giving her papers from the math class today a brief once-over, casting glances at the door intermittently, when--SUDDENLY ALARIC!The history teacher burst through a side door and jumped with hyperkinetic ability onto the bed next to Ashlynn, bouncing up into the air several feet and almost skimming the wall before falling again. Then bouncing again. Then falling. Then bouncing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Alexander SmithElectricity poured into the machine, and by extension, the teenager strapped into it.The pain was excruciating, by far the most painful thing he had ever experienced. Every fiber of his being screamed in agony, his muscles spasmed as much as the restraints allowed. He felt like his skin was burning, and being peeled away. He could barely think. In a way, it was ironic. He had gone through his whole life thinking through his problems, dealing with them not with his emotions or fists, but his mind. And now, in the time he needed it most, he could not think clearly. Snatches of memories, pieces of thoughts slipped through, forming a disjointed portrait of himself. He thought about giving up.He thought of giving in, telling them anything they wanted to know. But that thought was extinguished almost immediately by memories of his friends, the people he had come here to protect. There had been a reason he had submitted to this fate, and it was so they could keep on going. So they could keep fighting, so they could eventually win a freedom from persecution. They would never give up, even when it was in their own best interest.He could do no less.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tali thought for a second. "You're lucky to have a guy like Shawn. What I'd do to have a boyfriend like him... Albeit with better dancing skills."
IC: A lean young man, a t-shirt and shorts stretched taut over finly tuned muscles stepped over to Tali and Emily. M'Kus was the one taking human form today, and had overheard their conversation. How could he resist on opening like that?"Well hello ladies," he said, massive grin on his faceIC: Francesca was waiting outside the Danger Room. She didn't know who was supposed to operate it or if she needed to use with someone, so was just forlornly sitting outsideIC: X-Bones skeletal arm crackled and crunched as he shifted it into a drill-form. The fiery energy around it took a similar shape, and he put more power into it, turning it into a massive augur. Well, the Wizard was apparently on the lower levels, they'd go to the lower levels. He turned his energy-drill on the floor and started boring through to the basement...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: There goes Kray with his furmanisms again :PIC: PhelineIt had been easy to hear Alex's screams through the ventilation system. Now, it was just a matter of taking out the guards. Julia kicked the vent cover above the room, sending it tumbling through the air directly towards one of the Enforcers. An instant later, a nearly incomprehensible blur shot out if the exposed vent and landed on top of the blond one. The blur stopped to stand up and grip her catch in a firm headlock. "You shoot, he dies. You touch that control panel, he dies. You make any move to stop me, he dies. Do we understand each other?"

67tlbk.png

OOC: I slip them in where I can. :PIC: AlexA few yards from the alternate Julia, Alex was slumped over in the chair. His hair stood on end, the the smell of burnt hair filled the room.He raised his head slightly, confused at what was happening. In his state, his mind couldn't quite keep up with what was going on.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Emily IC: Emily looks up at the person approaching and waves at him very lazily. Shawn IC: Shawn continues to try and knock the firsbees but to no avail. "I got nothing. I can't seem to throw these things correctly and my aim just ain't yours." After hearing Will's comments Shawn smiles "Yeah, I kinda chucked that thing.....it's probably gone."

shawnlos.jpg