IC: Windrider - Brotherhood HQ -"So did you." I said to Caden as I collapsed to a sitting position, I had a lot of cuts and bruises all over my body, and my left arm was still bleeding pretty bad from being pierced by a sharp piece of wood. Not to mention the insane headache I now had, must of hit my head when I had that flashback...which had honestly thrown me off a bit during the fight. What I saw looked so real, as if I had gone back in time and replayed that point in life over again. It had been a long time since I'd thought of my deceased aunt and uncle. Not to mention my cousin, Lilliana. All three of them had been presumed dead after the fire. I'd been outside when the fire happened, it had been late at night. But...now something was really bothering me about what I had seen. A detail I hadn't recalled before. I had ran into the burning house true enough, but I hadn't recalled finding the bodies of my aunt and uncle, nor did I remember them having slit throats. How could I have forgotten a detail like that? It was like that memory had been blocked or hampered with...It also meant that the fire hadn't been an accident after all...I sighed, what did it matter though? There wasn't anything I could do about it now. They were dead, and whoever was responsible for their deaths was long gone. I slowly stood back up, I needed to get my wounds patched up so I'd be ready for the assault.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dallas (San Francisco, California)"Eh, I dunno," Dallas replied, snaking an arm down her right leg and running his other hand through his dark blonde hair, which remained flawless. "PacSun? Plenty of cool stuff at PacSun."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Wild Card/Chris Marie:Chris tried to think about what Shawn told him. He'd met Shawn, his literal only friend. When he was at the institute, he was able to relax for the first time in his life, to not worry about finding food, or running from sentinels and enforcers. While getting captured by Weapon X, and having his leg broken and getting turned into a weapon of theirs wasn't part of his plans for life, he'd met his sister. Family. Something he'd wanted for all of his life. Shawn's promise to take him to his dojo, where Shawn grew up, once they escaped...Chris' breathing slowed down, and he started to calm down, taking deep breaths.

IC: (Lexie Raynkin)After the battle between Windrider and Caden, Lexie went over to Quicksilver. "Sir, I have some Intel on the Enforcers that is important." Lexie waited for Quicksilver to ask her what it was.(Sam: Assassin)While Shadow was cornered by everyone, Sam had tried to get behind her. When the wall exploded, He went though first, ahead of the escapees. When Shadow turned around to give Alex the gun, Sam deactivated his powers, and put his Blade up to Shadow's throat. "Just give up now, and I can spare you." Sam had a feeling she wouldn't, but you never know.(Scott Jackson)"Maybe we could head back to the school? I'm all out of ideas, honestly. If anyone had one, I'm open to hear it."

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Tali's eyes sparked orange and she grinned.IC: "Colonel Zealous Cigar. Nah, needs a better nickname than that." Jared muttered, to no one in particular. He started walking after Shadow, albeit not very fast.IC: Dante walked toward the ultimates, pulling out his guitar and playing a bit of the solo from "Crazy Train". It morphed into a longsword. "Who are you?"

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Wander, you missed a lot. Shadow only just stopped moving, and at high speeds at that. Furthermore, she put up a smoke screen. Alex would have been revealed instantly if he tried to go through the smoke invisibly, because there would have been an open patch with no smoke.IC: ShadowShadow danced to the side, but the kick still grazed her ribs, and she winced as his foot touched one of her earlier injuries. She maneuvered through the smoke, putting some distance between them. At this range, he would be hardpressed to smell her through the smoke.She heard Johnson as the smoke started to thin. She drew her pistol, took aim, and fired at the Colonel.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Cerebro is the only thing I know of that has a power source enough to punch us back home," X-Bones answered Feral, "Plus a psychic connection would probably allow us to get back to our dimension right away, and not have to hop a few times."He started muttering to himself as Dante and his crew arrived, "More people...I swear its like some mysterious forces with all-seeing eyes is directing them towards us..."IC: Seeing that Krystal was shivering as it was, and was covered in ice water which couldn't be helping, Alec started dragging her towards the med-bay. "Don't worry, just apprehending one of the rebels!" he said, convincing the guards to let him passIC: "Is there a set meeting place we're supposed to go to?" N'Dine asked, "Or a line of communication we can use to contact anyone else?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: (Scott:Wander)"I'm not sure, really/ I've only been with the X-men a few days now. If they had fallback plans, I never got the chance to be briefed." Scott was speaking the truth in this. he had no idea if there were back-up plans in case something like this happened.(Sam:Assassin)Sam had missed his window to stop Shadow form shooting Johnson, so he ran and jumped, ready to bring his blade to her throat.OCC: Thought about editing my last post, but then thought against it.

War...war never changes.

IC-Alexander:For a moment, Alexander seemed to waver, one of his choices being running forwards, running into Johnson's arms, the Prodigal son quickly returned back to home...And the other was staying where he was, if not outright turning his back."Come to my father's side," he muttered, then his mindset seemed to change again, his eyes hard, angry, even hurt. "You're no father of mine-for all I know, you killed my real parents. You don't value me for me, you don't value any of us that way, you even said it earlier, I was right there, right when you blew up that kid's head: You're all my weapons. You value us for our powers, what we can do, not for any sense of who we are, not out of any minute amount of an emotion of love." He shook his head, this time, almost sad."I wish I could still see you the way I did before, Johnson," he muttered, still shaking his head. "I wish you knew how to be that way, but I fear you don't and never will." At that last sentence, Shadow's gunshot split the air, the bullet flying for Colonel Johnson's face.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -Krystal wasn't sure what Alec was doing, probably taking her to be tortured, but she was glad to be away from the Colonel. Her still soaked fur was starting to get to her...till she couldn't take it anymore. She gestured to have Alec stop for a moment when they were out of view of the colonel and she began to shake herself rapidly. Water went everywhere.

IC: Alex"Cerebro is gone."Alex announced, stepping out of the mansion. The light reflected off the buttons sewn into his coat, a stark contrast to the black that made up the rest. The rest of the coat seemed to absorb light, the black was such a contrast to his surroundings. His glasses had been swapped out for a spare pair, since the originals were battered and broken."Believe me, if there was tech to be found, I would have found it. Weapon X took anything of use to them, including Cerebro. And if they took Ashlynn, they have someone who can use it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alex"I didn't know the Card from my universe very well, but I can say with absolute certainty he wasn't a mindless, anger driven beast. So I don't even want to know what happened to this guy."Alex's eyes roved over the people present. All mirrors of the X-Men he knew, unsettling, but at the same time familiar. He had only known them for a short time, but in many of them he could see that the most basic parts of their personalities remained the same. He didn't trust them, not yet. But at the same time, he knew he could trust them, at least when it came to matters of safety. Because they would need him alive.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OCC: Kray, i think you missed my last post.

War...war never changes.

OOC: Just because I didn't respond, doesn't mean I didn't see it. I will respond to it when someone had responded to the attack I detailed in my earlier post. It is common courtesy to wait.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "...do you have anyone's phone number?" N'Dine asked hopefully, trying a last hopeIC: Alec grimaced at the sudden short shower. "Yes because what I really wanted today was an ice bath. Thanks." He sighed and took her by the arm again. "Come on. Lets get you to the med-bay. Can't have you catching hypothermia."IC: "Find out what they know first. See if they can tell us anything about where Weapon X might have taken Cerebro. Give them to Card if they don't have anything to say."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Well Captain Obvious, firstly we only just knew we needed to find Cerebro elsewhere. Secondly, you only 'bet'? I want more than that. Thirdly, you've only been useful for telling us things we already knew so far, so unless you're going to volunteer some actual new information would you kindly be quiet and keep your superiority complex to yourself," X-Bones snapped at Observer

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "Captain Obvious reporting for duty Commander Sarcasm!" Fox grinned. "Well, we don't know for absolutely sure they didn't throw it away. BUT. The most logical thing, seeing as they didn't leave any of it behind, is that it's in their base. I know where it is, but I assume you do too."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Derrick had pretty much emptied his wallet of cash in an attempt of self-rationalization for various services he used in the mansion throughout the previous night. He was currently in the kitchen was more getting a snack for himself. It tasted alright for some packaged crackers though as he wandered out with them and happened to glance through a window and saw a fair amount of people outside. Most of them were strangers save one.Him... he thought as he glared towards Demon.He could not tell if the rest were Brotherhood members as well, though the didn't appear to seem particularly friendly to each other. Derrick decided to wait out of view for a bit before making his own entrance.

Edited by Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Name: Abraham DanielsCodename: EvoAge: 22Gender: MaleFaction: Brotherhood of MutantsPower(S): As his code name would suggest, Abraham possesses the power of adaptation. He can adapt to handle the environment around him, as well as any opponents he might face. For example, if he were to face a pyroknetic, after being hit the first few times, he would slowly become resistant to fire and extreme heat. Or if he were facing a mutant with super speed, his reflexes would slowly quicken to give him a fighting chance. Or if he were dropped in an extremely cold environment, he would slowly become resistant to cold. The longer he is exposed to the factor, the stronger the trait becomes. However, when outside of the situation that forces him to adapt, he quickly loses the trait. In addition, he possess an extremely minor healing factor. However, said factor is almost unnoticeable, just enough to downgrade life threatening injuries to serious injuries. It is useful for stopping bleeding from major vessels, or repairing torn muscles.Appearance: Abraham is a tall man, always impeccably dressed, no matter what he's doing. He is most often seen wearing black dress pants and a maroon shirt, often accompanied by a suit coat. He is always clean shaven, with his brown hair carefully maintained, and never a single blemish on his rectangular glasses, which are almost always perched halfway down his nose. Weapons: Abraham carries no weapons, though arguably his intellect counts.Skills: Abraham is, to be perfectly blunt, a genius. He fills his quarters with countless books, and chessboard is perched in the corner, always in the midst of a game. He had spent countless hours reviewing everything there is to know about mutations, and the powers they grant. His innate knowledge of tactics and anatomy makes him a formidable opponent. He is a capable fighter, but he relies mostly on his mind.Personality: Abraham is an introverted individual, who would far prefer to devote his time to his chess games and the pursuit of knowledge rather than socialize. He has been a member of te Brotherhood for several years, predating most current members by several years. However, despite this, very little is known about him, and he doesn't bother to offer up any information about himself.Weakness: Abraham's power requires that he allow himself to be struck repeatedly before he can adapt and fight back. As a result, he will often have to try to lose before he can win.Bio: Abraham's past is a mystery to all but himself and Quicksilver. He doesn't talk about it, not that he talks about much, and few people ever bother to ask. He is clearly wealthy, based on the clothes he wears and the sheer volume of books he possesses. The few people who ever tried to dig down and find out some facts found them to be very lacking. He was born in the state of Massachusetts, at least supposedly. Records show he graduated high school several years early, but they don't specify any more that that. He joined the Brotherhood after a series of events he rarely elaborates on, and has been a valued member since. He rarely participates in actual combat, at least not willingly, but his tactical forecasts are rarely wrong and he is counted on for his strategic analysis.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Evo is approved. IC: Krystal - Weapon X Facility -"Sorry..." Krystal said apologetically as she was dragged toward the medical bay. "Thanks for getting me out of there..." She knew she couldn't avoid the Colonel's punishment but this at the very least delayed it.

IC: Taralynn ( Searching For Something, The Unknown Abyss of Tara's Mind, Unknown.)Tara had been looking for something. She didn't know what or where it was but she knew it would help. Tara looked endlessly, in the sky, on the ground, but no matter what she managed avoid the Pit. Eventually she got lost and wandered out into the Abyss. While she was out there Tara realized the thing she was searching for was near. As she got close Tara finally saw the thing was a bird, a beautiful crimson bird covered in a warm green glow. But above all what Tara noticed most were it's eyes, dazzling emerald eyes that reminded her of a peaceful forestbut also left her with an uneasy feeling of comfort. Just as Tara reached out for the bird something-else pulled her away. This thing was like a bird but also like man, it felt regal, majestic, handsome, very much like a prince. "Who...What...are you?" Tara asked the bird prince, confusedly looking at his elegant wings, as she began to smile unknowingly.IC: ToraTora sat down at the table. "Is there anything you need my help with Lady Rosalina?" Tora asked as he pulled a piece of metal from his pocket covered his hands in armor and began to bend it

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

OOC: Christine ran through the melted hole in the wall Shawn so she wasn’t there for him to grab her hand. Oh well I’ll roll with it.Also why does X-Bones or Fox know where the Weapon-X base is? They aren’t ex-Weapons they shouldn’t know at all. Fox would NOT know the guard rotation. I’m not sure Weapon-X would do business with him he’s obviously not trustable.Hey Adders Krystal is being dragged off to be tortured already. Tali is still too, she’s not off the hook.Oh lol I thought Kraka was a Bionicle name and Toa well XDIC: NPC GuardsThe group of guards that had been dragging Krystal away ran up behind Alec and placed their loaded guns behind his head. “Drop her or we blow your brains onto the wall.” One of them whispered. “She’s being taken to be tortured, Colonel’s orders.”IC: NPC Nicole (Mall)She smiled at him as he snaked his hand down her leg, “Let’s go then. Pacsun sounds good.” She smiled.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood HQ)“Important intel on the Enforcers? What is it?” he asked her, his piercing blue eyes locked onto her face.IC: Colonel JohnsonJohnson dodged to the right, the bullet grazing his right ear slightly and blowing part of it off. He grunted, and then pulled out his pistol before taking aim at Shadow and firing off two shots through the thin smoke.After Error’s speech Johnson looked at him and pulled out his device. “Fight for me or die, I will push this button and your head will pop like confetti.” He said.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)John frowned as he couldn’t detect Shadow’s scent through the thick smoke. Soon the smoke began to thin and he heard a flurry of quick gunshots. He suddenly locked onto Shadow through the thin smoke and ran towards her, before raking his claws against the metal floor, creating a flurry of sparks, before he wrenched his claws forward raining the hot sparks at Shadow hopefully distracting her, while he followed through with a slash from his other set of claws towards her stomach.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane ran forward through the smoke as Shadow concentrated fire on Johnson and Feral attacked her. He created a large ring of fire around Scorcher and Shadow. Shadow would be trapped inside unless she had a way out or wanted to get burned.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine had just ran through the door when Shawn had grabbed her gloved hand and dragged her back to her brother Chris. “Shawn… don’t yah know it’s rude to drag a lady around like that?” she said placing her other hand on her hip. It was incredible Shawn was being so friendly to her after she’d been the one to bring him down.She smiled now that Chris seemed more calm.IC: Ultimate Feral (Mansion grounds)He nodded to X-Bones. “Makes sense let’s go see if she’s still here then.” He said.“Ashlynn can help us with the psychic part.” He said. When X-Bones spoke again and John detected the new scents he turned and glanced at Dante as he played the guitar for no reason.“That’s all we need some more strangers to slow us down.” He grunted.When Alex walked out Feral cursed. “****.” He said. “****!” he roared. “We’re trapped here unless we can break into god**** Weapon-X and retrieve it!” he said. “Not to mention we are now all open season for Weapon-X to come hunting for.” He said.“In my reality I was captured by Weapon-X… and I escaped by myself.” He said. “I was the second to escape after Shadow.” He said.“I know where the place is.” He said. “At least where it is in our reality.” He added.IC: Destruction (Brotherhod HQ)Caden nodded and held the back of his head which was wet with blood. Suddenly the healer of the Brotherhood ran forward and began to seal his wounds with the same glowing yellow light from his hands. As Caden felt the wounds close he nodded in thanks, as he watched the healer walk towards Nathan.IC: Songbird (Mansion grounds)“No.” Ashlynn said to Wild Card. “Remember who you are.” She reminded him. She was unsettled by X-Bones words. Wild Card was like his pet vicious dog… if they weren’t useful they were just going to let him devour the newcomers.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Where exactly is the brotherhood hideout located again?IC: Having abandoned his stolen ride well away from New York City limits, it had taken some time for Tom to get into New York proper, walking across the George Washington Bridge, then taking a long stroll into the downtown area. Soon after, however, Tom was safely inside one of his various safehouses, mulling over the fastest way for him to bring his successfully heisted materials to Quicksilver.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: An large abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn closed her eyes as she laid down on her bed. Slowly she drifted off to sleep... and for the second time she dreamed of flames... but this time they were green. Tara? she said her voice echoing through the darkness as she drew closer to her and the massive green bird.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC:Sara looked like she was about to drool, the fish smelled delicious. Even better than some of the food in the institute.At the thought about the institute, she started worrying about Madness. "Thanks! I hadn't had Mac and cheese in a long time!" She paused for a moment, thinking."By the way, who was the woman that...you know...found me on the roof?"

"Wer Traumt?"

Also why does X-Bones or Fox know where the Weapon-X base is? They aren’t ex-Weapons they shouldn’t know at all. Fox would NOT know the guard rotation. I’m not sure Weapon-X would do business with him he’s obviously not trustable.
OOC: X-Bones knows for the same reason Feral knows. He knows where it is in his dimension. Either because they went through something similar to what the main X-Men are going through (not unreasonable, Ultimate Weapon X have done it before) or because it was a stronghold during the Phalanx invasion. Got a preference? IC: "Just voltage is all well and good, but all that'll do is punch us through to another dimension. We want to be sure of getting to our dimension and for that we need something capable of picking up psionic traces and matching them across realities." X-Bones gave a wry sneering grin, "Got one of those handy?"IC: "Guys, come on, look at her," Alec said, hiding his anxiety behind humour, "She a great big wolf thing with teeth and claws. Do you really think you could stop her if she tried to take you on? You wouldn't last five seconds. Leave it to the guy with the arm that can turn into a WMD. I can handle her. And hey, if I try to help her escape or something my brains are still going to end up on a wall. Thats what the bomb's for. Now, you'd better get back to trying to stop Shadow, or someone higher up than me might accuse you of trying to avoid your duty in a cowardly fashion."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: I had Shawn catch up to her in one of my non colored post. :PShawn IC: Shawn lets go of Christine hand and smirks "Sorry bout that chere, I just needed you to prove a point to your brother." Shawn thinks about what exactly Christine said and chuckles "Next time I'll be a little softer about it chere. I guess ya didn't mind holdin my hand hahaha." He says jokingly as he shakes his head.Roslina IC: Rosalina a feeling of excitement overwhelms as she see's Sara's face enjoying the smell of her meal. After hearing what she Sara asked she replies with "Umm, I am not too sure of who you are talking about?" She then turns to Tora and tells him "No my love, I think I am good." She then jumps up and down like a kid. "Tora, Tora, the members of the brotherhood really liked my cooking. Thank you so much for helping me develop my technique! I was so scared that I they were not going to like it, but they loved it and it's all thanks to you."

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.