The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

This scares me somewhat.
There's no need to be scared.....I hope.
Oh there is -definitely- a need to be scared. I can kill you from 2500 yards away. Edited by Carlos Hathcock

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

This scares me somewhat.
There's no need to be scared.....I hope.
Oh there is -definitely- a need to be scared. I can kill you from 2500 yards away.
Ugh, you Snipers think you're soooo great. Tell me, can you kill someone you don't even know is there?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Excessively falling into space drills can also be hazardous to your health. :music:
But what about falling into space drills after drinking me?
So long as those space drills are dunking into some creamy, delicious frosting, there's nothing to worry about!-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Although, may I point out that the famed menthos explosion doesn't have that much to do with a chemical reaction, but rather with the surface of the menthos? ^_^
Gata's sig is a lie! :oBURN THE HERETIC
I might have to look up the actual reasons again, but that's one of the things I remember from chemistry class... :rolleyes:FOR SCIENCE!

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Although, may I point out that the famed menthos explosion doesn't have that much to do with a chemical reaction, but rather with the surface of the menthos? ^_^
I might have to look up the actual reasons again, but that's one of the things I remember from chemistry class... :rolleyes:
I learned about it when the MythBusters did it, and they explained how the CO2 forms on thousands of microscopic indentations on the surface of the Mento. The fruit-flavored ones have a coating on them that covers up the indentations and prevents the bubbles from forming, and the small amount of reaction with the composition of the Mento itself is severely compromised on the fruit-flavored ones - again, due to the covering.themoreyouknow.jpeg

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I might have to look up the actual reasons again, but that's one of the things I remember from chemistry class... :rolleyes:
I learned about it when the MythBusters did it, and they explained how the CO2 forms on thousands of microscopic indentations on the surface of the Mento. The fruit-flavored ones have a coating on them that covers up the indentations and prevents the bubbles from forming, and the small amount of reaction with the composition of the Mento itself is severely compromised on the fruit-flavored ones - again, due to the covering.
I have to point out that I knew that already. :P But thanks for putting the explanation thre, so I don't have to do it xP

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I learned about it when the MythBusters did it, and they explained how the CO2 forms on thousands of microscopic indentations on the surface of the Mento. The fruit-flavored ones have a coating on them that covers up the indentations and prevents the bubbles from forming, and the small amount of reaction with the composition of the Mento itself is severely compromised on the fruit-flavored ones - again, due to the covering.
This makes me sad. :(Oh well, I still have a Mentos Fruit tube for soothing. ^_^~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

This makes me sad. :(Oh well, I still have a Mentos Fruit tube for soothing. ^_^~Mentos Fruit
Don't be sad. Be happy and colourful and fruity! =D
Nothing like an orange Mentos to feel good again. :D~Mentos Fruit Edited by Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Well now who's who!? There doesn't seem to be a set theme, either.
There are seven name themes and seven group name themes but all of the latter actually have something in common. ;)~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Too much science! I NEED CAFFEINE!

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

This looks incredibly off topic. I don't know why people here are talking about Mentos and things that scare them but I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the staffs names.
Don't worry. I has EVERYTHING to do with the staff names.
[Everything.Just imagine Mister Spock drinking me and reading these comments. See? Totally relevant.

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

This looks incredibly off topic. I don't know why people here are talking about Mentos and things that scare them but I bet it has absolutely nothing to do with the staffs names.
Don't worry. I has EVERYTHING to do with the staff names.
[Everything.Just imagine Mister Spock drinking me and reading these comments. See? Totally relevant.
I would not enjoy such an experience.

I just realized that I've never had a Mento before. Is that bad?
Nothing you couldn't catch up on. Take this delicious Mentos strawberry that has just popped out. :P~Mentos Fruit

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I just realized that I've never had a Mento before. Is that bad?
Nothing you couldn't catch up on. Take this delicious Mentos strawberry that has just popped out. :P
If you don't take the Mento, I will kill you. :)
I like the juxtaposition of the death threat, with the :) emoticon. :P

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

Well now who's who!? There doesn't seem to be a set theme, either.
We are who we are, it's that simple. ;)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I ate a Mento, once...It made me feel unwell so I spat it out.
...You're dead to me.
And to me.
I think it was either peach flavour or out-of-date.- Austin Powers Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill