The Staff have new names...

Toa Smoke Monster

You're dead to me.
A lot of people have been saying that to me, especially after that incident with the space drill.
I suppose the Zombie Apocalypse is indeed upon us, then?
I am armed with the vulcan nerve pinch.
Pah, you wont get a chance to try it when I backstab you...

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

You're dead to me.
A lot of people have been saying that to me, especially after that incident with the space drill.
Backstabbing does nothing. I have a gun. :)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

You're dead to me.
I have a Hulk. cool.pngSorry. Couldn't help myself.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You're dead to me.
Fat lot of help that gun will do you if you don't know I'm there.

Change the user group name "Member" and "Premier Member" to "Mortal" and "Premier Mortal". Please.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

This topic is becoming quite violent.
What did you expect? This place is full of assassins!
And Mentos, apparently.(no, I don't know what their problem is either)
Not enough frosting to dunk 'em in.-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Change the user group name "Member" and "Premier Member" to "Mortal" and "Premier Mortal". Please.
I support this.
I ate a Mento, once...It made me feel unwell so I spat it out.
...You're dead to me.
And to me.
AND MY DEW!
:shrugs:I'm not dead, I'm just frozen.- Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I support this.
I ate a Mento, once...It made me feel unwell so I spat it out.
...You're dead to me.
And to me.
AND MY DEW!
:shrugs:I'm not dead, I'm just frozen.- Austin Powers
I look upon thee Austin Powers, as ye turn into frozen flowers! Edited by Lilith

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I've never had a Mentos....... Darnit, now I have to check my supermarket for them. And for Mountain Dew Pitch Black. Haven't had that either.I'm not too worried about the Assassins this place is filled with. Stay on their good side, and they won't hurt you. They're nice people. Really.It's just that their job is to make you disappear. :)And Mister Spock, well, he's Spock. Not too much to worry about unless you put a black hole in the middle of his planet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And Mister Spock, well, he's Spock. Not too much to worry about unless you put a black hole in the middle of his planet.
In that case, I would lose control of my emotions and resign my service as captain, and then be promoted to first officer. But of course that would never happen…

Yes, this place IS full of assasains. However, only one of them here is competent enough to actually achieve something.

Darnit, now I have to check my supermarket ... for Mountain Dew Pitch Black.
Good luck with that.
If I recall correctly, it was a limited edition drink to commemorate the Dark Knight. Which means it won't be at my supermarket. I'll have to check the local stores.
And Mister Spock, well, he's Spock. Not too much to worry about unless you put a black hole in the middle of his planet.
In that case, I would lose control of my emotions and resign my service as captain, and then be promoted to first officer. But of course that would never happen…
Of course not. That would be illogical.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yes, this place IS full of assasains. However, only one of them here is competent enough to actually achieve something.
If it's not me, I'll make my point by killing you. :)

Charles J. Guiteau, we should join ranks and end the likes of Xion fourteen.

Too bad it ain't you!-Sydney

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Hah, just try to do so. You can't kill what you don't know is there.
It's the Spy. You'll have a knife in your back soon enough, I promise you that. Edited by XIV. Xion

Sounds good.leftgun.pngtehe.pngrightgu.png Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

How cocky, I believe that should you two even think about killing him you two will end up dead with knives in you. Don't even bother trying to kill me, I'll my secret police send you to the gulag where you will cease to exist. Never underestimate me and my agents. Edited by Eye Beam Lasers

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

How cocky, I believe that should you two even think about killing him you two will end up dead with knives in you. Don't even bother trying to kill me, I'll my secret police send you to the gulag where you will cease to exist. Never underestimate me and my agents.
lol, gulags. Edited by Charles J. Guiteau

How cocky, I believe that should you two even think about killing him you two will end up dead with knives in you. Don't even bother trying to kill me, I'll my secret police send you to the gulag where you will cease to exist. Never underestimate me and my agents.
lol, gulags.
Sure, you think it's funny now but you end up there you'll you won't be laughing for long. Also what makes you an assassin? You've only killed one person an important person yes, but one person. In fact why are you even making threats? You're just a lawyer who got mad and took out on the president of the capitalist pig homeland.

lol, gulags.
Sure, you think it's funny now but you end up there you'll you won't be laughing for long. Also what makes you an assassin? You've only killed one person an important person yes, but one person. In fact why are you even making threats? You're just a lawyer who got mad and took out on the president of the capitalist pig homeland.
Okay. Pulling back from joking around. I think you're taking this a little too far. The point of this topic is to joke back and forth, not make incredibly strange vows to kill each other. I might just be the way I'm reading this, but it seems you're taking this too seriously.

lol, gulags.
Okay. Pulling back from joking around. I think you're taking this a little too far. The point of this topic is to joke back and forth, not make incredibly strange vows to kill each other. I might just be the way I'm reading this, but it seems you're taking this too seriously.
I was worried someone might read it like that, my bad sorry for that meant no harm at all. I like Sumiki anyway and you are right I did take it too far. I will try to stay from being too serious about this.

I was worried someone might read it like that, my bad sorry for that meant no harm at all. I like Sumiki anyway and you are right I did take it too far. I will try to stay from being too serious about this.
I don't mean to boss you around, especially since I have no Forum moderator powers :P I have no doubt you approve of Sumi's existence, but name changes are meant to be fun, not online reenactments of political situations. Again, I don't mean to force my opinion on you, but I'm just advising you that it can be taken a bit differently than it was intended. Edited by Mister Spock

It's the Spy. You'll have a knife in your back soon enough, I promise you that.
Thee Xion numbered fourteen,Take an unending drink from a canteen.
Seeker Eye Beam Lazers, leader of a secret policeTake a bite from thee knife, I release you from this life.