The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Now the apocalypse has happened, you're the last living being alive, and you go insane from loneliness. I wish I had the best piece of sushi in existence...and actually got to eat and enjoy it.

Granted, you never have to wish for anything. but due to that, you get turned into a cucumber. Because that's the fate people who don't wish for anything have to meet.Granted. It's all nice and fluffy and cuddly. and no-one takes you seriously, neither you nor the lion.I wish I were a bat. With a jester hat.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Great. You can now grant me three wishes. For my first wish...I wish you couldn't grant three wishes anymore. :tounge:

Granted, but in exchange she becomes a ninja. Not a literal one of course, but now in any game that depends on replying to the person above you, you can be sure Taka'll jump in a millisecond before you send your post, meaning you have to sigh exasperatedly and edit your post. Unless you expect her to comment. Then she's nowhere to be seen.I wish I had a cape.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Granted, but now nobody notices you when they're walking around. You could knocked about and shoved and eventually trampled. It's just like The Lion King, but with less lions. Unless you were at the zoo. And in the lion enclosure. Which isn't recommended.I wish I had a trained pack of wolves.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

You never specified who they were trained by. You get a pack of trained wolves...who were trained by me to kill you.I wish I had complete command over every Toa in existence...as for the dead ones, they're zombies who only do my bidding.

Granted. However, soon your energy is expended by maintaining both a mental contact with living Toa, and using a Tryna to reanimate the others. You lose control of them, and fall to the ground. They watch as you slowly die, your lack of energy causing your various organs to shut down.I wish I wasn't so morbid.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Granted. So you wished for a long corruption. The easiest way would be mentioning how you didn't specify whether the long was referring to the number of characters. Something along the lines of "This corruption is characters 32 long", but that isn't really high-quality. So I went on an epic adventure, sacrificing many a things and facing my own greatest fears just so I would find the ultimate corruption. And I found it, so here it is:42.I wish for an epic adventure involving dragons and zombie carrots! =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)