Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Having a match with Zakaro between Lava and Breez, I'm sponsoring 1,000 W and it's in the Training Sphere arena.

Lava will initiate Handling Patch for that extra boost to just make him that bit faster, then launch a Wheel at the HeroBall to knock it towards the half Lava isn't on. If Lava spots Breez closing in on the controls, he'll send a trio of fireballs to scare her away with at least one hitting her. Lava will then hack into the controls to change the arena to Tanker Station 22, after which he'll take to the air with CreateRoads.EXE and use his Mind to bend the flames around him into a barrier while chasing Breez and sending fireballs at any fuel pods near her and adding the flames to his barrier. Once Lava backs Breez into a corner, he'll ram into her with the barrier of fire which'll cause massive damage and hopefully win the match.

Is it weird that I had a dream just last night where I saw the design for RoboRiders OS series? They looked pretty awesome too. Though I dunno if I'd pay $34 for em...

Lhikevikk: The Disk has been added to Scuba's inventory and his weapon has been Reforged. Scuba now has Toa-level power over Water!

Wraith: Strategy received.

Honestly I have no idea what the RoboRiders OS would end up looking like, so I'm a tad bit jealous. :P

Think Hero Factory armor over the back wheels, Inika style chest armor in half over the front wheel and Hordika style weapons. Then again, I only dream-picked up Lava. And it had the original canisters! All customised for RoboRiders of course.

Or a simpler thing to imagine is just a sleekly armored bike. Tell ye what, over the coming week I'll do what I can to recreate it in drawing. Won't be perfect, cos a) I'm not an artist, it's a hobby and b) memories faded a tad.

Match against Lhikevikk, Power vs Scuba, BZP Forums, 1,000 W my end.

Power will start by diving into the Library and hiding himself among the stories there, patiently waiting for Scuba to come by while charging a dual Strike Blast to shock him into the nearest group of members and stories. If Hapori Tohu comes by to check what's happening, Power will quickly hide in the Technic Coliseum page under Games & More subforum and allow Scuba to take the fallout.

Edit: Noi double posting is bad kay???-Wind-

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Confirming both matches, with Vox/Kopaka and Wraith/Lava.

Strategies below.

@Kopaka: Breez will begin by sending many air blades at Kopaka, slicing up both the Toa and the lilypad around him. Next, she'll be using her Agility-as usual-to be dodging around, staying on her toes. The MTIS will once more be used in defence against attacks she doesn't dodge. She'll continue to toss air blades at Kopaka until the lilypad is cut up enough that she can start a tornado around the Toa, sending both water and lilypad into the air to obscure his view. With the Titan Gauntlets she'll then throw a Zephyrang at the back of his head, hoping to send him tumbling into the water. If that fails, she'll use winds to one side or another while continuing to throw Zephyrangs to knock Kopaka down.

On the defensive side, Breez will use slight breezes, 'rangs and the MTIS to keep knocking away any ice blasts/bursts/knives that are thrown at her. If ice is formed around any part of her body, defend with the MTIS as best she can until she's broken it with a Titan Gauntlet. Iced-over water or lilypad, bring in a warmer breeze while attempting to skate to a less-covered area.

@Lava: When the match starts Breez will use the Zephyrangs to keep the HeroBall up in the air until she reaches the controls, changing the Sphere to be like the Glacial Sector. With this new enviroment on her side, Breez can give full focus to the HeroBall and keep up her game while making harsh winds filled with picked-up snow and ice to distract Lava, Agility and MTIS protecting her from Lava's attacks. Once the HeroBall lands, wait for the surprise/create protective air armor. Next, Breez will throw air blades filled with snow at Lava until he changes the arena, then continue with air blades filled with any substance in the arena. When Lava seems weakened enough, she'll zig-zag towards him and release a combo-'rang and air blast at close to point-blank, knocking him back. Then, 'rang him until someone falls.

In defense: Continue to use her Agility as her main dodging and the MTIS for attacks she can't dodge. If he uses his Handling Patch, find cover until it wears off/create a windstorm for blinding purposes. Floor heating, keep moving until out of range. Wheel Talisman, lead it into a wall/attempt to block with MTIS/'rang. If he manages to get close, dirt/snow/anything substance/fist to the face and leap over him, escaping.

Whew.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I believe Gali is already being sponsored by someone. Stacktorus if memory serves me rightEDIT: I take this back. after reviewing the topic i was mistaken. sorry for any issues this may have caused

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Another Saturday, more new fighters. We have a four-way tie for first, so I'm just going to add all of them. Nidhiki, Hewkii, Ackar, and Skrall will be added to the list shortly. As requested, Nidhiki will be reserved for Bulik, but the other three fighters will remain available for anyone to sponsor.

Kopaka vs Breez: It looks like the early portion of the fight will be a lot of lilypad-hoping and ranged attacks, and Breez'z agility and MTIS will give her an advantage here. Once Kopaka creates his ice wall he should be safe for a while, but Breez can still create a tornado behind the wall, which may throw Kopaka into the water with the Rahi. Breez wins 1,150 W.

Lava vs Breez: Is Zakaro contributing any Widgets for the fight or just Wraith?

Keizah: Gali's stats have been updated and the Kanohi has been added to her inventory. You currently have 7,500 W. Also, just a reminder: you can only enter one fighter into the tournament, so please post saying who you want to register.

JiMing: Alright, Nex will be reset for new sponsors.

Lava vs Breez: Lava's boost from the Handling Patch should let him return the ball and attack Breez, although the damage will be reduced due to her MTIS and she will probably still be able to change the arena. However, the ball will likely land before she can reach it, causing her to take damage from...an avalanche, I guess? Anyway, that should give Lava enough time to change the arena to Tanker Station 22. It shouldn't take much for Lava to blow up several pods, but there's probably some loose fuel around that Breez can hurl with her wind blades, intercepting Lava's flames and creating an explosion that should give her some cover. Lava will need to focus on dodging, since any fuel that hits his flame barrier will combust and damage him, but with CreateRoads and the Handling Patch he should avoid most of the hits. Plus, if Breez is focusing on finding fuel leaks to use this tactic, she'll obviously be close to a tank, so Lava can take advantage of that. Breez's MTIS will be a big help, but the damage from earlier plus her lower toughness make it likely that Lava will be able to outlast her. Lava wins 2,500 W.

Dual Matrix and I have agreed to a match. Gali vs. Preston Stormer on Quatros (miraculously repaired after Furno and Lava's match), with each side contributing 1,000W.Strategy:

The first matter of business will be for Gali to use the Suletu to equalize her and Stormer's mind stats. Combined with the heat and humidity of the jungle this will make it difficult for Stormer to use his ice powers. She will then manipulate the water inside low-hanging vines, causing them to wrap around Stormer. This will give her time to saturate the forest floor, turning the area into a bog. With Stormer mired in the mud and undergrowth, Gali will pummel him into submission with jets of water.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming match with PW. 1,000 widgets on my end as well.

Scuba will start out by sitting on top of the BZPower banner at the top of the forum index, chatting with Tohu to pass the time while waiting for Power to attack, which of course would arouse Tohu's ire and result in his swift defeat. If Power does not attack, Scuba will then politely ask Tohu to check his security cameras for any dangerous RoboRiders who may be plotting an attack in the forums somewhere. While Tohu searches for Power, Scuba will pour a small but steady stream of water down the forum index, "feeling" around with his element. Once he encounters Power, Scuba would wrap the RoboRider in a gigantic bubble (think what Gali did to Primal in Dark Mirror) to cause water damage before lunging at him to ensnare him with the net and stab him with the trident.

bug_animated.gif

Power vs Scuba: Looks like both fighters head in different directions and wait for the other to attack. However, Scuba has an interesting method of finding Power once the wait gets too long, allowing him to get the jump on his opponent before the fight proceeds beyond where the strategies leave off. Scuba wins 5,000 W.

Bulik: Alright. Since I assume you won't be able to participate in the tournament either, whoever gets matched against Granite will go straight to the next round.

Actually, I'd like to be in the tournament : I just got back from my vacation, and hopefully can use my grandfathers mac for the next few days, so I'll be trying to post my strategies if I can.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Bulik: Okay, welcome back! Also, Nidhiki was recruited, so as requested you are now his sponsor. You have been given an additional 30,000 W to prepare him for battle. However, only one of your fighters can be entered into the tournament, so please post saying which one you wish to enter.

I had an idea for an arena. Here it is:

Mahri Nui: The match starts out in an air bubble in the sea below Voya Nui, but too much fighting will cause the bubble to pop. When it does, the fighters must run and find a set of breathing apparatuses before they are swept away. If the fighters don't grab a set, then they must grab bubbles floating up from the Airweed growing nearby. Being underwater weakens all attacks based off the Mind Stat, even if they wouldn't be weakened in real life. Fighters can swim, jump, and make use of the fact that they are underwater, raising their agility. Beware: The Ancient Sea Behemoth are Giant Venom Eel are swimming about, and will occasionally attack the fighters.

Feel free to edit it however you would like.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis and I will be having two matches: Gali vs. Virus Rider at the Charred Forest stage and Electro vs. Millennium in the Mangaia. 1,000W each, both sides.Gali vs. Virus

Gali will use the Suletu to take the edge out of the Virus' mind, weakening his energy, gravity, and insect-based abilities. She'll then turn the ground under the virus into mud, causing the Rider's wheels to spin out. Dodging and blocking attacks while possible, Gali will close in on the Virus and attack him with her hooks.If the Virus escapes, Gali will stay on the defensive and wait for the Virus to trigger a trap, them repeat her earlier strategy of trapping the Rider in mud and closing in to attack. If she herself triggers a trap, Gali will create a barrier of water to protect hersef while she dismantles the trap.If the Virus uses CreateRoads.exe to avoid the ground, Gali will trap the Rider in a sphere of water and throw him back at the ground. Then she will pin the rider down with water tendrils and tear at him with her hooks, repeating the process again if he flies away.

Electro vs. Millennium

Electro will activate his Ice Crystals to boost his toughness, then blind and deafen Millennium with thunder and lightning. Electro will take to the air and pepper Millennium with bolts of electricity and disks, staying at a distance to avoid physical attacks. If Millennium tries to restrain Electro using his powers, Electro will send an electric surge through his body to disrupt any solid light constructs. If Millennium uses an illusion, Electro will counter with his own illusions to give him an opening to find Millennium and paralyze him with an electric pulse.If Millennium moves near a column, Electro will break it from a distance using a disk and let the Rahkshi attack Millennium. If Electro himself is attacked by a Rahkshi, he will send a bolt at the Rahkshi's neck to fry the kraata.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Confirming matches with Keizah, here are my strategies:

Virus Vs. Gali

Virus will bring his CreateRoads.EXE and Insect Staff into battle

He will start off by flying above the trees, so that Gali can not hit him with any melee attacks. He will fire his energy blasts, shockwaves, and Gravi-Spears. He will occasionally swoop down, and hit Gali with his claw tendrils and Insect Staff, and then drive back up into the air. He will increase the gravity of some of the traps so Gali is drawn to them, and then use his Insect Staff to make a swarm fly around her head. Gali will be distracted with the traps and the swarm. If Gali uses her Suletu to lower Virus's Mind and her raise her own Mind stats, Virus will simply continue his strategy.

Millennium Vs. Electro

Millennium will bring his Lava Stone and his Vahki Staff into battle (I am shortening Millennium to Mil in the strategy)

Mil will start off by using his Vahki Staff to confuse Electro and lower his mind. He will then create a solid light hologram armor to protect against any Lightning bolts that Electro will fire at him. He will the fire his non-elemental energy beams, and lasers at Electro. If Electro tries to get close, he will speed away to a different location. If Electro tries to get into the air, Mil will use his Lava Stone to slow him down and then fire at his wings, making him fall to the ground. He will use his light radar technique to detect any illusions that Electro may create. If Electro uses either of his stat raising items, this will not affect Mil's plans all too much. Millennium will try to speed out of the way of all of the disks that Electro may throw at him. He will then create a non-solid hologram of Makuta Teridax around him, and another of the Avvohkii near Electro. He will then speed around, smashing the pillars with his Solar Axe, unleashing the Rahkshi within. The Rahkshi will attack Electro, thinking he is their enemy, and leave Mil alone, thinking he is their master.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Canis: Strategies received. I'll consider the Mahri Nui arena and probably get it into the first post soon.

Wraith: Tournament battles will take place in the Coliseum Arena to keep the matches simple. In the future I would like to do at least one tournament that uses arenas, but not yet.

Tournament 2 start!

Round 1: Millennia vs Furno, Boss vs Amazon, Lava vs Surge, Onua vs Kopaka, Pohatu vs Lhikan, Torch vs Electro, Breez vs Lewa, Rocka vs Ski, Granite has no opponent

You have 24 hours to post your strategy.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Ew, feh. Looks unlikely I'll win this one... :/

Oh well, gotta do my best.

WARNING-2.0 Limiting Factor in effect-

-Breez will be using only the MTIS in this match, as to use the 2.0 limiter

When the match begins, she'll start out by flinging Lava as high into the air as possible with an updraft, before making a slight downdraft to make meeting the ground that much more painful. As soon as he hits, she'll throw out her Zephyrangs to keep him hurt and exhausted. When her air abilities are recharged, add in air blades. Eventually, when Lava seems ready to fall, spin him with a tornado and land a hit into his back with the 'rangs.

In defense: She'll stay on the move constantly, with the MTIS deflecting the fire attacks thrown at her. Handling Patch activated, use dust devils to hide until it wears off. CreateRoads.EXE activated, make it really hard to stay on said roads with heavy winds.

Well apparently lolnope so yeah. Actual strategy will be in a new post below.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh crud is my only response to who i'm fighting. This is not going to end well. I mean logically if one looks at Onua's and Kopaka's stat differences agility alone there is a 13 point difference. even if kopaka were to use his delayed elemental attack there is no chance of winning. any attacks kopaka does will be evaded. I mean i'm not one to admit defeat here but there i am honestly thinking of surrendering/forfeiting.i just see no way to win

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Strategy against Surge.

Lava will use a Wheel to knock the Slow staff out of Surge's hands (if he doesn't have it on him, the Wheel will be used to knock away his Arc Bow), then activate Handling Patch to zoom in and, dealing a stunning blow to Surge on the way past, knock the weapon away. He will then use CreateRoads.EXE to drift in a spiral around Surge, all the while emitting a flamethrower from a Volcanic Edge.

If Surge takes to the skies with Wing Boosters, Lava will follow him and continually blast him with fireballs aimed at his flying equipment, or, if Surge gets behind Lava, Lava will effectively 'fart' mushrooms of fire to obscure his vision and allow Lava to enact the aforementioned plan while hopefully damaging him some.

If Surge uses any Lightning, Lava's close Mind stat should allow him to absorb most of the heat into Fire damage, thereby mitigating damage.

Boy, I hope this works as well as it sounds...

Edited by Phoenixian Wraith

Since the arena wasn't specified, I assume it's the Coliseum?

Strategy against Lava:

At the very beginning, Surge will fly up into the air at a high velocity, as fast he can, and shoot a few bolts of electricity down at Lava. Then he will begin his strategy, gliding down towards Lava. Surge will have several precautions against Lava. If Lava was to use his handling patch, Surge will attempt to make use of his combined agility and possession of a Staff of Slow to counteract the effects of the handling patch. If Lava manages to almost defeat him, key word here begin 'almost', Surge will activate his Aegis Program if it has not already been used, as he intends to conserve it until necessary. Since Lava has superior strength and toughness and inferior agility or mind without boosts, Surge will also try to focus on outrunning, analysing, and tricking Lava, rather than engage Lava in almost definitely fatal head-on combat. It doesn't really matter of Surge does this from the ground or the air, as he can do everything mentioned previously from the ground, perhaps, if Lava takes out his Wing Boosters, Surge could trick Lava into rushing into the ground at a high speed and damaging himself, hopefully when he has his Handling Patch activated so that it damages Lava more. Surge will attempt to dodge out of the way, and not use the Staff of Slow in this scenario. However, if Lava's agility is too high for Surge to avoid him, then Surge will use the Staff of Slow to slow him down, and hopefully get some hits in, along with a few blasts of electricity. Now, if Surge's wing boosters aren't taken out, he will take to the sky. Hopefully the handling patch has worn off by now, so the idea is to lead Lava around into the walls and floor some more while not hitting them himself, since Lava should be able to fly due to CreateRoads.EXE. Now, if it any time Lava tries to shoot surge with flames or heat him up so he gets tired, Surge will either attempt to make use of agility to avoid it, or, if he cannot avoid it at all, then he will activate his Aegis Program in defence. If Surge is weak, can no longer use his aegis program, and has nothing else left, he will surrender. However, if Lava is weakened, then it will be the time for Surge blast him with electricity like a madman.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

First, some fights I missed earlier (sorry)--

Virus vs Gali: The Virus should be able to get in some attacks, but Gali has an edge in agility, so when Virus swoops down Gali will probably be able to dodge and create a water sphere around him to bring him down. Gali then has an advantage until Virus triggers his Staff, distracting Gali and allowing him to get away and increase the gravity of a trap. Once in the trap, though, she is prepared to shield herself, and once she gets out she can begin using her agility again. The next time Virus swoops and gets caught, he won't be able to use the staff again. Gali wins 5,000 W.

Millennia vs Electro: Millennia will definitely be able to shoot Electro down thanks to his Lava Stone, but once on the ground Electro can still use his high agility to stay at a distance. Electro's attacks won't do particularly high damage but should hit fairly often, and he also should be able to take out the Rahkshi very quickly by directly targeting their Kraata with his lightning bolts. Millennia will be a bit more vulnerable while running and smashing pillars, which should help Electro to wear him down. However, any hits that Millennia does get in will cause lots of damage due to his high mind, and shooting him down at the beginning of the fight means he already has less stamina to work with. It won't be a quick fight, but Millennia may just be able to outlast his opponent, especially if Electro tries to fly again. Millennia wins 5,000 W.

Now then--

Lava vs Surge: Yes, Coliseum Arena. Surge can only take two items into battle, and since Wing Boosters and Staff of Slow are listed first I'll go with those. The Handling Patch and Staff of Slow will cancel each other out, so Surge will be able to keep a decent agility advantage. When he flies up at the beginning, his speed will make it more difficult to avoid Lava's wheel, but he should still get in some solid hits with his lightning bolts. Lava's method of using the heat of the lightning to reduce the damage may have a very small effect, but probably not enough to be of much help, especially if he's also focusing on other aspects of the match. When the fight turns into an aerial elemental battle, Surge will probably hit more often but Lava's hits will do more damage (because of Surge's toughness). Surge will definitely be in pain after the fight, but he focuses on his strengths and how they can cover his weaknesses, which should help him to stay just ahead of Lava. Lava receives 10,000 W and Surge advances to Round 2.

ok here goes my strategy

Kopaka enters the arena and falls to his knees. He begins to pray to Mata-nui. Mata-nui rises from the ground and with a mighty lifting of the foot crushes onua.

ok now for my real strategy

Kopaka will be playing very cautious on this one. He will be staying as far away from onua as possible. He will start by creating ice to cover his weapons and shield. As he does this he will be paying special attention to the ground, Trying to sense any movement or disturbances in the dirt. As soon as he has iced over the weapons he will be attacking by sending a wave of ice daggers at onua. While onua is distracted by the ice daggers kopaka will throw his shield using all his might to knock onua off his feet. Assuming the shield goes behind onua he will then use the ice on the shield to summon it back to him which will cause it to once again hit onua this time in the back of his knees. moments before kopak catches the shield he will throw his two swords directly at onua's shoulders. Once the swords leave his hands he will be grasping the shield which has been flown into his open palms. He will not immediatly retrieve his swords instead he summons blocks of ce to rise above onua, essentially surrounding onua. While onua is busy breaking down the ice blocks kopaka will ice the ground of the arena. At this point kopaka will create a delayed elemental attack, which will be razor sharp spikes of ice that will be activated as soon as onua steps onto the area. Kopaka will summon another barrage of ice daggers while he runs to pick up his swords. As soon as he picks up the swords he will place them on his feet using the ice on the ground to gain speed. Kopaka will then slide his way away from onua while. As he stops he will turns to face onua. From that point on Kopaka will begin skating towards onua. As he skates he will be creating a ramp under his feet. As he is propelled over onua He will grab his blades from his feet doing a tuck roll and swipe down at onua aiming to acctually slice onua's arms off at the shoulder ( he can reattach the arms at another time. He is a bionicle) As onua lands behins onua He will send a snow flurry in Onua's eyes to temporarily blind him. As Kopaka blinds onua he will sends a mighty roundhouse kick straight into Onua's stomach hoping to cause him to stumble onto the spike trap which will activate and impale onua. If Onua manages to stay conscious after this kopaka will continue assaulting him with ice daggers.

As counter measures, Kopaka will be paying close attention to onua and the ground. If he is able to sense an attack coming he will try to use his agility to roll, jump or generally evade the attack.

Phew sorry Pahrak about this being so long but i wanted to give a mighty good strategy hoping to maybe somehow win

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu