Top ten best bionicle charcters

Who do you think deserves the honor of being proclaimed the best bionicle characters ever created by lego?

The rules are: No fan characters, you must have a reason for putting somebody at a certain spot, and only one list per person.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Now in order with some alterations. 1. Jaller- He was the leader of the team that save the universe. Was also reserected. Only Bionicle to do that with out the Red Star. Even though the Takanuva did it, still amazing. Pretty boss if you ask me2. Mata Nui- Thrown out of his world, land on another and then deffiets the Makuta who took his world3. Tahu- Leader of the most disfunctional team, ralys them, and gets the job done.4. Teridax- Stepping up and taking a universe from under everyones nose's. Or masks.5. Takanuva- Sees best friend die, relizes his faith, then changes into a toa. Also goes through multiple dimensions to find his way to the one he needs to get to. 6. Vakama- Leader of his team, the matoran, and his visions make him a pretty tough Bionicle.7. Norik- Turned into Rahaga, still gets his team together, and they work together to help out Matoran.8. Ackar- Proves that age is just a number, best fighter in the ring. Helped save TWO universes9. Miserix- Exiled and forgotten, gets freed and decimates the Makuta spices. REVENGE is sweet10. Hahli- One of the toughest Bionicle girls. Sees her close friend Jaller die, becomes chronicler, sees him reserectid, and does so much to help the Matoran universe. Example: Helping the Mahri SAVE the Universe.

Edited by Jaller1234567890

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

In no particular order, Brutaka(because of his attitude both before and after returning to the light, and because of the Olmak he used to have)Vezon(Actually, there is an order for him. He's #1 because of his humor)Velika (partially because he's a GB, but also just cuz of his unique personality(though for all we know, it might be the norm among GB's))Lhikan(a great hero)Nuju(the first character I really became a fan of in any way, and the one that really got me into Bionicle)Zaktan(because of all the little secrets he knew and had)Teridax(obviously, a really epic villain and schemer)Matoro(a hero, but also a really well established character as a person(Tarix(just because of how well it was established that this is a guy who really lives for rules)Kopaka(because of his no-nonsense attitude, especially towards the other Nuva such as Pohatu)

idk man

Top Ten Bionicle characters1. VakamaI really strongly related to this character, the ultimate come around from a humble profession with no hero experience to the guy who stared down the arch villain of the story without blinking. I kinda disliked how he got sidelined in later years, but I suppose it was necessary to move on from that great story to other great stories. 2. MakutaThis guy had a lot of depth. Dark depth, but still.3. HahliThe tough girl of Bionicle. Between making speeches and pulling levers as a Matoran to fighting Barraki and Piraka as a Toa, she's still a favorite of mine. (Okay, Helryx does qualify for the tough girl title, but she's so cold. Hahli still has a heart.)4. RoodakaThe dark tough girl of Bionicle. I liked her fight with Krahka, her movie voice, and the fate she got after that. 5. Mata NuiThis guy could have used some more character development, but for what development he did get, he was a pretty impressive character. He made a pretty big mistake and learned from it, instead of going bitter or acting proud.6. AckarThe old guy with a history and, now, a hope. He seemed the type with a lot of facets, cold Arena fighter, warm mentor/friend, defender of his village, the type to be aware of all the parts of his life and how they fit together. 7. Takua/TakanuvaHe got his own movie, and practically hogged the whole first year of Bionicle. He must be important to get so much attention. :P Really, though, he was an adventurer at heart, and I like the attitude, always the willingness to explore. A charming eccentricy. 8. KopakaBecause he can defeat three Rahkshi by himself. :P Also just that story of the loner guy having to work with people is something that I relate to (especially when it seems like you can just go it alone and do a better job).9. PohatuBecause where would Kopaka be without Pohatu?10. Vezon*dodges hail of bullets* Sorry, I liked the character. He was funny, and the fact that he gets to go through dimensions spreading chaos and comic relief wherever he goes is just fitting for him.

1. Takua/Takanuva - He really showed a journey of character in MoL, and we've known him for so long. He's the guy.

2. Teridax - He had it all planned out, was a genius, but did show limits at times, which made him a realistic but terrifying villain.

3. Matau - His character evolved dramatically in WoS, if he had gone straight from LoMN to being a Turaga, he wouldn't have been a very wise leader. And he led the best village on Mata-Nui, sing-song Le-Koro.

4. Matoro - We saw a full life journey there, and I don't think we could say that for any other character.

5. Lhikan - A character not touched on much really, but one who never put a foot wrong.

6. Taipu - I couldn't leave him out could I? He's the voice of innocence, the viewer/reader/gamer.

7. Macku - First experience of Bionicle storyline I had really was MNOLG, and it was an iconic moment when I chose to help her save Ga-Koro.

8. Kopaka - A cold guy, who cares and seems frankly more efficient than the other Toa.

9. Brutaka - A guy with conflicted alignment, but when you look at it, he had a pretty hard time, but came through strongly.

10. Kapura - A lot of character for someone so minor, although he looked lined up to be more before Greg cut things off.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Story-wise? I assume so.

These are in an order. The higher the character, the more impressed I was with his or her story.

1. Podu Makuta - Yes, Makuta. I still refuse this whole Teridax nonsense. Anyway, a great schemer, a villain unlike anything that ever has been featured in any other story or any other media + the fact that he won with a brilliant plan that made up the whole story of Bionicle, in truth. But really it's his exceptional plan that makes him a great character. Other Bionicle characters have their equivalents in non-Bionicle stories, but Makuta does not. That's why Makuta stands out as number one.

2. Vakama - Although Vakama is not my all-time favourite, his story, which made up 2004 and 2005, is a touching one, and also very orginial. He's not my favourite Toa Metru, Nuju and Whenua I like much better, but Vakama was definately the most interesting, with strange psychological traits, cross-wired visions and what else... a lot of stuff that make him number 2 on my list.

3. Takua - Takua's character was ruined in 2008, in my opinion, but 2001-2003 were great years for him. We were made explore the world of Bionicle through his eyes, which created a bond between fans and Takua. He could've been better portrayed in the MoL movie, but even with the inconsistencies there, the way he discovered his true identity was dramatic and full of suspence and epicness. I also LOVE the fact that it was planned all the way from the beginning that Takua was to be the seventh Toa. Thus, many hints were given. And I'm the kind of guy who loves foreshadowing in stories.

4. Roodaka - A truly amazing character, also due to her exceptionality. Although there are many sleek female villains in various stories around the world, Roodaka stood out with her attitude, especially towards Sidorak and Makuta. The way Roodaka was created for WoS was very impressive.

5. Toa Mata - Yeah, I know this is about individual characters. But hey, the Toa Mata are six heroes with ONE destiny, right? And that's how it's been portrayed in the story as well. I really cannot separate the Toa Mata from each other, because they are always together, and in fact the interaction between different members of the team is what is so great about them. Especially the pairs Kopaka & Pohatu and Lewa & Onua. They had different social relations with each other and that's what makes them interesting.

6. Zaktan - The leader of the Piraka, made up of protodites, seeking the Mask of Life to help his greatest idol, Makuta. Zaktan has his flaws as a character, but generally speaking I love the sheer bizarreness (that's not a word, is it? :P) of him. If only he had gotten more showtime in the story, his character could have been developed.

7. Taipu - I love all the MNOG Matoran, who all have their distinct personalities and make us old fans gripple with nostalgia. Taipu is my favourite of them, though, because he's always so excited about things. Yeah, not a very solid argument perhaps, but I just adore him.

8. Nuju - Because if his unique ways. He speaks in a strange language for a good reason. Nuju is just full of wisdom, in an odd way, and it fascinates me.

9. Lhikan - Mainly because of how he was depicted in the LoMN movie. He was wise and determined. If only he had given better tips to the Toa Metru, instead of just "save the unspecified, absolutely vague heart of Metru Nui"... but his death scene is something to cry at.

10. Hahli - Hahli takes the last spot on the list, mainly due to the 2003 story. As an Inika, Hahli was horrible, in my opinion. In 2003, she learned a sense of duty in a way which makes her worthy to be brought up on this list.

My top ten, in no particular order, are:

1. Lesovikk, because I really like his backstory.

2. Axonn. He has a giant Axe. Enough said.

3. Tahu, because he is my favorite Toa of Fire.

4. Makuta, because he's one of the few bad guys whose plan for success actually worked.

5. Hydraxon, because he is juse awesome.

6. Kopaka, also because he is just awesome.

7. Krika, because he was one of the best Makuta ever introduced into the storyline.

8. Carapar, because of his claw hands. (Which are really cool IMO.)

9. Toa Ignika, because it was interesting seeing the Ignika interact with other beings as a Toa.

10. Brutaka, because he was one of the few characters in the story started out good, turned bad, then returned to being good again.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'm not going to make up a list but I'd have to say that if I did have a list Takua/Takanuva would be toward the top. I feel like he is, objectively, the most well-developed character in the entire Bionicle mythos, because of how many arcs he appears in as a main character and also the trials he faces. Like him or dislike him, he's been one of the main "faces" of Bionicle since day one.

Going along with that logic there are characters like Ehlek, Karzahni, Lariska, and Vakama who go through complete character arcs but because of the ridiculous mass of characters I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to 10.

Also 6 of the spaces would be taken up by the Voya Nui Resistance Team because c'mon. They're awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

In no particular order:

Vezon: He had a almost scary no fear of death. It's like he started out with nothing to lose.

Pohatu: Where most of the mata are stereotypical of their elements, I find pohatu different. If he was sterotypical, he would be slow, sorta dumb, and REALLY strong, like stone, instead he bring humor, is rather clever, fast, friendly, and brings the team together.

Ahkmou: Ahkmou is the prime example that all that seems good is not. All matoran are generally trustworthy and good. Ahkmou was dishonest and evil before he met makuta.

Kapura: Kapura is one of the rare mysteries bionicle hasen't solved. He teleports around, no explanation. I like the mystery of his character, and the oddness. If I didn't know better, I would say he was the Av-Matoran, not takua.

Nidhiki: I love an evil streak in something we all see good. Nidhiki was an example that everyone can be corrupted by darkness.

Roodaka: Roodaka was a devious witch, she could manipulate anything, and controled sidorak like a puppet.

Takua: My username says it all. I love this guy. So many suprises about this character, and the adventures. What's not to love?

Zaktan:Zaktan seemed like a leader who had lost it. Teridax had gotten into his head, and drove him insane.

Lesoviik: This toa was broken, after the death of his team, I love to see a toa that isn't all heroic blah blah blah honor.

Teridax: Terry is complicated. He starts out sane, and with a complete grasp over where his plan will head, it's where things in his plan go wrong, like mata nui fighting back that he lost it and didn't care who he killed. nor what side they were on.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

Vakama: He was very interesting and relatable

Ahkmou: It was intriguing how he resented his duty and turned out evil.

Takutanuva: That concept of a purely neutral standpoint definitely should have been explored more

Hewkii and Kongu (tie): These guys were hilarious, and had some of the best lines in 2007.

aouROFb.png

1. Tahu - Because for some reason I looked up to that bullheaded so-and-so when I was 10, and he's still one of my top favs all these years later. :P I've loved watching his character develop over the course of that decade. 2. Kopaka - Looked up to him as well while growing up, and I loved watching his character develop alongside Tahu.3. Takua/Takanuva - All-around charming/amusing character. He also has the most awesome Element, ha ha. He also gets points for not wigging out upon turning into a Toa, unlike a certain Ta-Toa. *cough*4. Vakama - His character development was a bumpy ride, but I guess that was what made it interesting. Something about him just struck a chord with me at the start, and he's been a fav ever since. As for his Turaga-self, he was an instant fav; I guess because he came off as the sort of Gandalf of Bionicle, ha ha. 5. Lhikan - A noble and wise leader who gave up his life for the Matoran and Toa. He came off as the sort of Optimus Prime of Bionicle, which I loved to see. Shame there wasn't more of him. 6. Ackar - I love seeing the old dudes make a comeback, and nobody did it better than Ackar. All-around fabulous character.7. Gelu - Awesome and sadly little-written-about Glatorian who proves that you don't need Elemental-powers to still be bad-*cough*.8. Brutaka - The whole Darth Revan type alignment-issues thing was interesting and fun to follow. Also, HE KO-ed SIX TOA AND SIX MATORAN WITH ONE BLOW. Your argument is invalid. 9. Krika - Most fascinating of all the Makuta, IMO, what with trying to foil Teridax's plans and all, and actually trying not to kill the Toa Nuva, ha ha. Also, he's a freakin' ghost-thing. How cool is that?10. Antroz - Need I explain? *plasters a sticker to Antroz's chest-armor that says "you wish you were this awesome"*10. The Vampire Trio - (Yes, I'm just going to count them as one character, because why not.) Everything I love in a villain (or in this case, villains): Antroz, the militaristic and sadistic leader. Awesome-factor further upped by having some of the best quotes. Chirox, the mad-scientist. Also had the coolest mask out of the three, IMO. Vamprah, creep-tastic bat-monster-thing. 'Nough said.*Gomez Addams (Tim Curry) voice* Not necessarily in that order. Edited by Silverglass

Hero Factory RPG 2.0 PCs:
| Erik Jet | Daren Wolfe | Henry Flint | Helen Corona | Ethan RezDr. Xaal |

Wasteland RPG PCs:
|
Mina |

There's so many awesome characters, its hard to pick only 10. But here are mine, in no particular order:

Teridax: Favorite villain of all time. A complex character, with a terrifyingly awesome and even more shockingly successful plan, and who despite being a genius mastermind made mistakes and had limitations, which made him a realistic villain as well.

Matoro: A hero, and a very likable and developed character as well. He had a wonderful arc, and his sacrifice was one of the most touching and tragic moments in the story.

Vakama: Arguably the character in BIONICLE with the most character development, in terms of how much he changed. His character arc was genius and one of my favorite parts of the story. His complexity and many flaws made him a fascinating protagonist.

Nuju: This guy's just awesome, no explanation needed. Wise and knowledgeable, with a dry wit and sharp mind. I really loved how he started off as a Matoran who did care for the past at all and ended up being a Turaga who spoke in the language of the Rahi to remind of the other former Toa Metru of their past failures.

Helryx: One of the coolest characters in the story. Her leadership, dialogue, and fighting were all fantastic.

Zaktan : One of my favorite villains, and one of the most original. His creepiness and intelligence were awesome. I love all the Piraka, actually.

Gelu: If you've read Raid on Vulcanus, then you don't need any more explanation.

Lariska: She's awesome.

Matau: His character arc needs more recognition, especially his dynamic with the other Toa Metru. He's an excellent character.

Takua/Takanuva: BIONICLE wouldn't be the same without him.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Takanuva- Quite a comparison to the fans themselves, learning the story as it goes along and maturing over time...

Teridax- Goes without saying.

Vezon- Nuts, but greats

Zaktan- Malovelent and cunning

TSO- Malovelent

Helryx- A Toa who doesn't seem so goody-two-shoes

Tahu

and Kopaka- Their relation.

Vakama- Saved Time stream, turned bad, turned good. What else to say?

Gelu- Cool and composed.

Hmm... I was going to say that this'd be better as a poll, but I don't think it'd work well like that.In no particular order, Teridax, Helryx, Lesovikk, Matoro, Vezon, Brutaka, the Toa Metru, specifically Vakama(though I think that the others, aside from him, needed more character focus)... Pohatu, Nuparu, Gelu, and Nidhiki all get honorable mentions.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I guess I couldn't come up with a top ten, but ah well.Takua/TakanuvaYeah, I know. Well. His appearance in MoL was fantastic, and his character has never ceased to fascinate me.VakamaBecause Vakama. Sometimes people complain about his "emo-ness" but to be honest, this has always been something I could relate to. Also, the changes he's going through are quite impressive.RoodakaHm. I've always liked her design, both in movie and set form, she was quite unique. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

This will be hard

Mata Nui - He is the central character. I also enjoyed the fact that his lack of caring for the matoran led to his downfall and how he fixed his mistakes. He also had one of the coolest sets

Takua/Takanuva - The lost wanderer who becomes a great hero. Mostly everyone has said why. I'll just add that, as an outcast in my school, he's one of the characters I relate to the most

Toa Nuva - I can't divide this group. They are all great in their own way. My favorites are Pohatu, Onua, and Kopaka for having interesting characters and being awesome.

Teridax - For once the bad guy wins... for a little bit. A brilliant schemer who made his plan seem like one thing when it was something else.

Piraka - Once again all of them are interesting. Zaktan is a brilliant insane leader, Hakann and Thok are manipulative, Reidak is a fighter who likes to hide his intelligence, Avak is a rebellious punk, and Vezok is a brilliant plotter gone insane (he definately has PTSD)

To be honest, I can't think of many more. sorry.

Thinking up ten is pretty difficult. But I'll try.

1. Tiribomba (It's the name, you see.)

2. Kapura (I like the guy, he reminds me of a friend.)

3. Vakama (Like most of the people above have said, it's his character.)

4. Tuyet (An actually competent evil Toa.)

5. Reidak (Bumbling and amusing fool who was still pretty dangerous.)

6. Gorast (I liked her set.)

7. Krahka (She was my favourite character when I was a kid. When she came back during the 2006 storyline, I basically cheered.)

8. Lariska (I ship her with Nidhiki.)

9. Onepu (He needs more screen time.)

10. Takadox (Responsible for the end of the universe. Thanks Takadox.)

Top Ten Bionicle characters1. VakamaI really strongly related to this character, the ultimate come around from a humble profession with no hero experience to the guy who stared down the arch villain of the story without blinking. I kinda disliked how he got sidelined in later years, but I suppose it was necessary to move on from that great story to other great stories.2. MakutaThis guy had a lot of depth. Dark depth, but still.3. HahliThe tough girl of Bionicle. Between making speeches and pulling levers as a Matoran to fighting Barraki and Piraka as a Toa, she's still a favorite of mine. (Okay, Helryx does qualify for the tough girl title, but she's so cold. Hahli still has a heart.)4. RoodakaThe dark tough girl of Bionicle. I liked her fight with Krahka, her movie voice, and the fate she got after that.5. Mata NuiThis guy could have used some more character development, but for what development he did get, he was a pretty impressive character. He made a pretty big mistake and learned from it, instead of going bitter or acting proud.6. AckarThe old guy with a history and, now, a hope. He seemed the type with a lot of facets, cold Arena fighter, warm mentor/friend, defender of his village, the type to be aware of all the parts of his life and how they fit together.7. Takua/TakanuvaHe got his own movie, and practically hogged the whole first year of Bionicle. He must be important to get so much attention. :P Really, though, he was an adventurer at heart, and I like the attitude, always the willingness to explore. A charming eccentricy.8. KopakaBecause he can defeat three Rahkshi by himself. :P Also just that story of the loner guy having to work with people is something that I relate to (especially when it seems like you can just go it alone and do a better job).9. PohatuBecause where would Kopaka be without Pohatu?10. Vezon*dodges hail of bullets* Sorry, I liked the character. He was funny, and the fact that he gets to go through dimensions spreading chaos and comic relief wherever he goes is just fitting for him.

Replace Mata Nui with Lhikan, because Lhikan was awesome, and I guess Ackar with Kapura, for the same reasons, and you have my list (in no particular order.)

Edited by Ghabulous Ghoti

Top Ten Bionicle characters1. VakamaI really strongly related to this character, the ultimate come around from a humble profession with no hero experience to the guy who stared down the arch villain of the story without blinking. I kinda disliked how he got sidelined in later years, but I suppose it was necessary to move on from that great story to other great stories.2. MakutaThis guy had a lot of depth. Dark depth, but still.3. HahliThe tough girl of Bionicle. Between making speeches and pulling levers as a Matoran to fighting Barraki and Piraka as a Toa, she's still a favorite of mine. (Okay, Helryx does qualify for the tough girl title, but she's so cold. Hahli still has a heart.)4. RoodakaThe dark tough girl of Bionicle. I liked her fight with Krahka, her movie voice, and the fate she got after that.5. Mata NuiThis guy could have used some more character development, but for what development he did get, he was a pretty impressive character. He made a pretty big mistake and learned from it, instead of going bitter or acting proud.6. AckarThe old guy with a history and, now, a hope. He seemed the type with a lot of facets, cold Arena fighter, warm mentor/friend, defender of his village, the type to be aware of all the parts of his life and how they fit together.7. Takua/TakanuvaHe got his own movie, and practically hogged the whole first year of Bionicle. He must be important to get so much attention. :P Really, though, he was an adventurer at heart, and I like the attitude, always the willingness to explore. A charming eccentricy.8. KopakaBecause he can defeat three Rahkshi by himself. :P Also just that story of the loner guy having to work with people is something that I relate to (especially when it seems like you can just go it alone and do a better job).9. PohatuBecause where would Kopaka be without Pohatu?10. Vezon*dodges hail of bullets* Sorry, I liked the character. He was funny, and the fact that he gets to go through dimensions spreading chaos and comic relief wherever he goes is just fitting for him.

Meh... I wouldn't say Kopaka beat three Rahkshi by himself. He just had an opening. Onua could kill six at once if they were underground, he'd just crush them. Gali could blast the daylights out of them if she were near the ocean. Tahu could incinerate all of them if he were near a lava stream of which to draw heat from.

Kinda off topic, I know, but no one Toa Nuva is stronger than the others. (Don't count Tahu, he's not a normal Toa anymore)

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Meh... I wouldn't say Kopaka beat three Rahkshi by himself. He just had an opening. Onua could kill six at once if they were underground, he'd just crush them. Gali could blast the daylights out of them if she were near the ocean. Tahu could incinerate all of them if he were near a lava stream of which to draw heat from.

Kinda off topic, I know, but no one Toa Nuva is stronger than the others. (Don't count Tahu, he's not a normal Toa anymore)

In terms of power, yes, all the Toa Nuva are about the same. But the thing was, Tahu (in MoL) was near a big source of lava when he faced the Rahkshi and he didn't use the method you suggested. Onua actually did bring the roof down on some Rahkshi, only for them to burrow out using their staff energies. And granted, Gali was a formidable force against the Rahkshi - but she hit Tahu with that water blast instead.

I would agree that no Toa Nuva is better in terms of power. But Kopaka, at least as portrayed in the MoL movie, had more brains, luring the Rahkshi into a canyon and blasting them instead of trying to outright freeze them.

And aside from that, that comment was meant to be a joke, hence the :P emote, on some critical reactions to the MoL on here and elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm glad at least some of you put my name on the list. I mean I SAVED MATA NUI'S LIFE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.Matoro out

1. Tahu - Because for some reason I looked up to that bullheaded so-and-so when I was 10, and he's still one of my top favs all these years later. :P I've loved watching his character develop over the course of that decade. 2. Kopaka - Looked up to him as well while growing up, and I loved watching his character develop alongside Tahu.3. Takua/Takanuva - All-around charming/amusing character. He also has the most awesome Element, ha ha. He also gets points for not wigging out upon turning into a Toa, unlike a certain Ta-Toa. *cough*4. Vakama - His character development was a bumpy ride, but I guess that was what made it interesting. Something about him just struck a chord with me at the start, and he's been a fav ever since. As for his Turaga-self, he was an instant fav; I guess because he came off as the sort of Gandalf of Bionicle, ha ha. 5. Lhikan - A noble and wise leader who gave up his life for the Matoran and Toa. He came off as the sort of Optimus Prime of Bionicle, which I loved to see. Shame there wasn't more of him. 6. Ackar - I love seeing the old dudes make a comeback, and nobody did it better than Ackar. All-around fabulous character.7. Gelu - Awesome and sadly little-written-about Glatorian who proves that you don't need Elemental-powers to still be bad-*cough*.8. Brutaka - The whole Darth Revan type alignment-issues thing was interesting and fun to follow. Also, HE KO-ed SIX TOA AND SIX MATORAN WITH ONE BLOW. Your argument is invalid. 9. Krika - Most fascinating of all the Makuta, IMO, what with trying to foil Teridax's plans and all, and actually trying not to kill the Toa Nuva, ha ha. Also, he's a freakin' ghost-thing. How cool is that?10. Antroz - Need I explain? *plasters a sticker to Antroz's chest-armor that says "you wish you were this awesome"*10. The Vampire Trio - (Yes, I'm just going to count them as one character, because why not.) Everything I love in a villain (or in this case, villains): Antroz, the militaristic and sadistic leader. Awesome-factor further upped by having some of the best quotes. Chirox, the mad-scientist. Also had the coolest mask out of the three, IMO. Vamprah, creep-tastic bat-monster-thing. 'Nough said.*Gomez Addams (Tim Curry) voice* Not necessarily in that order.
I... I think I'm going to cry. That was so beautiful what said about me. It's nice to be appreciated.Thank you-Matoro Edited by bonesiii

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN