BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The Rahkshi has daddy issues because Makuta was a failure of a father. And then Zakky used the same Makuta juice originally used to create the Rahkshi to make it obey him instead. All in all, I feel bad for the poor Rahkshi, since chances are someone's going to try to blow it up soon (assuming it's still around and not already reporting to bad daddy Zakky). 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

everyone ships JoskexDorian

heck, even Cael ships JoskexDorian

On a serious note rarely have I had as much fun with a dynamic as I have with the insufferably optimistic Joske and the emotionally fragile killer vibe that's swallowed Dorian whole

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah... I'm sure Grokk is having just as much fun as you are...  :confused:

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nuju probably wasn't even expecting him to win. In fact, it was less about "winning" and more about getting character development for both characters. Nuju probably doesn't care that Grokk lost- he got some character development and helped Dorian with some too. That's really all that matters. So don't be sad for Grokk- be happy that he helped Dor with his inner conflict. And be happy that Grokk isn't dead, if you want to.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Upvote 3

Well, considering that Grokk was the first character who ever interacted with me, I am happy he isn't dead. However, since he and I are likely both getting shipped off to prison, I'm not as happy as I could be... Oh well, you win some, you lose some...

On a more serious note, what are the Ta-Koro prisons like? 

Well, considering that Grokk was the first character who ever interacted with me, I am happy he isn't dead. However, since he and I are likely both getting shipped off to prison, I'm not as happy as I could be... Oh well, you win some, you lose some...

On a more serious note, what are the Ta-Koro prisons like? 

Depends on whom you ask. Kohra will say one thing, and Dorian will say another.

• Upvote 3

The Rahkshi has daddy issues because Makuta was a failure of a father. And then Zakky used the same Makuta juice originally used to create the Rahkshi to make it obey him instead. All in all, I feel bad for the poor Rahkshi, since chances are someone's going to try to blow it up soon (assuming it's still around and not already reporting to bad daddy Zakky). 

Aww man, now I'm bummed that Nuju shot down my Rahkshi PC idea.

The times, they are a-changing...

:cry:  That is an image I will forever wish I could forget; yet know I won't be able to.  :bucktooth:

Edited by NatoGreavesy

So a while ago there was some discussion about forming a group of Mata Nui worshipers (or something similar), and I expressed interest in joining the BZPRPG to join this group. However, as is often the case with me and writing, laziness got the better of me and I never did join. In the interest of improving my writing (and having some fun role-playing with others), I have finally decided to make a character and join. My question, then, is this: Did this group ever form, and if so, are they still around?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Requiem is starting up a neutral merc group, if you're interested.

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Actually the group did get formed to my understanding and was last seen in Kini-nui area... Though with the new chapter I don't think I have seen a response/post from the group yet

Edit: Actually found the post where they first started, here

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So a while ago there was some discussion about forming a group of Mata Nui worshipers (or something similar), and I expressed interest in joining the BZPRPG to join this group. However, as is often the case with me and writing, laziness got the better of me and I never did join. In the interest of improving my writing (and having some fun role-playing with others), I have finally decided to make a character and join. My question, then, is this: Did this group ever form, and if so, are they still around?

I don't know about the group of Makuta Worshippers you are specifically talking about, but there is a group of Makuta Worshippers right now called Legacy that have formed so hard that they are attacking Ko-Koro and doing a dishearteningly good job of it. 

Also they are allied with the Piraka who has some cool exclusive swag to hand out to their followers.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

They're polar opposites, actually.

Regarding Ko-Koro battle, i:'d like to repeat this question.

EDIT: While I'm here, does anyone know the whereabouts of Nightfall at the moment? Some of the posts imply that they're making their way up the stairs to the Sanctum, while Echelon's posts seems to reveal that they're all inside the (now-sealed) building.

Unless I'm reading this all wrong.

Thanks!

-Void

Actually the group did get formed to my understanding and was last seen in Kini-nui area... Though with the new chapter I don't think I have seen a response/post from the group yet

The group has been somewhat active. Some of the members seem to have fallen off the face of the planet while the rest are busy rebuilding Kini Nui.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Regarding Ko-Koro battle, i:'d like to repeat this question.

EDIT: While I'm here, does anyone know the whereabouts of Nightfall at the moment? Some of the posts imply that they're making their way up the stairs to the Sanctum, while Echelon's posts seems to reveal that they're all inside the (now-sealed) building.

Unless I'm reading this all wrong.

Thanks!

-Void

They're inside, I'm pretty sure.

ppg2.png

You know, I can't help but feel we need somewhere else to get new masks and foreign tech. Right now, the only way to get the tech is by either making it yourself when you get a new character, or by being evil and going with the Vault Loot. I think there needs to be some way for neutral and good characters to get new tech, otherwise team evil has an insanely unfair advantage. 

And I think we should set up some kind of shop or exchange service for Kanohi, so instead of destroying or ditching old masks IC, they can be taken there for other players to potentially swap for what they currently have. 

The problem with that is that it makes it easy to get new powers. Certain new characters can get foreign tech to even out the power differences. The bad guys this time around get the stuff because they are the ones fighting the uphill battle this time around. The good guys need a challenge or it would be no fun.

Mask shops are also off the list because ot makes getting a new mask too easy.There is no IC reason not to just buy a bunch of them and have them in a pouch ready to use in a fight.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ooh, good point. But, since I haven't managed to kill anyone yet, I can't say that's really been a problem for me.