BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Which brings up an interesting question, what do you guys imagine your characters sounding like?

Pae's voice has a very thin east-indian accent, but his inflection is really consistent, almost robotic. His voice is smoother than hot butter and very deep.

Utu's voice is a growly baritone, and has a Russian accent (as I imagine all the people of Tu-Koro had before they were killed).

Tuara's voice is an alto-soprano, and has a bit of a rasp.

Kongu's voice has plenty of ups and downs, the modulation in his voice shifting constantly without being too erratic, with a slight Congo accent.

Obviously, these are all my own little ideas but still.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Stay focused on discussing the BZPRPG.

Talking about what our characters sound like in our heads is okay, i suppose -- it helps us imagine how those characters act -- but let's keep this geared towards the game and not who is best or another supplementary project for the game's lore.

Which brings up an interesting question, what do you guys imagine your characters sounding like?

Oooh, that's a tough one, but I could probably come up with something.

And yes, I realize these are almost exclusively voice actors, that's what you get when you're a cartoon buff.

Ferron: Either Michael Ironside or Kevin Michael Richardson, some really deep, gravelly voice.

Helios: Greg Cipes, no question

Melna: Either Ashley Johnson or whoever's the voice of Pinkie Pie in the recent MLP

Colx: Logan Cunningham

Korru: Clancy Brown

Veral: Ewan McGregor

Ceni (Veral's Anxilia): Kari Wahlgren

Mar: Philip LaMarr

Xarya: Tara Strong

Ankora: Probably a less grumpy version of Kreia from KotOR II

Would've loved to throw Mark Hamill in there somehow, ah well

Edited by Dr. O

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Don't you think at some point that he would learn that that mask makes bad things happen?

Stannis knows exactly how his mask works. If you put something into the Legend, you get something 'equivalent' out. Put something bad in, you get something bad out. Put something good in, you get something good out.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

What if

The Toa of Fire

Is Tahu.

No that's ridiculous.

Name: The Mysterious Visitor (nickname)

Kind and sex: Male Toa of Fire

Appearance: TBA

Kanohi: Great Mask of Clairvoyance

Powers: Elemental fire. Random visions of the near future.

Weakness: Unknown.

Bio: The Visitor is the being the Kanohi Hiripaki swapped for Joske Nimil when Stannis pushed him into the Legend. He is apparently a 'friend of Mata Nui' and a 'gatekeeper,' as those were the parameters Stannis set. All that is known is that the Visitor came from a distant land and did not expect to ever return to Mata Nui.

Not just Tahu. Feminine Tahu.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

"It's not pink, it's lightish red"

Seriously, though, I'm still not convinced, that post was infuriatingly enigmatic.

Maybe it has something to do with EW's new sig:

"No, I speak of the realm of GODS"

2014 isn't that far off, after all

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Gay strictly means guy likes guy.

He could be guy likes girls, but he hangs around at their tea parties and stuff.

Okay that was offensive.

Stop this discussion...

NOW.

E: "I dotted all the 'I's with hearts. Tee hee!"

The legendary Donut. Who lives with Doc in a cave.

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

Wow you guys.

Sex = do you have the parts. Gender = how do you act. That's why they are split in the profile. So yes, he's male and yes, he is effeminate...

it just mean he is less manly than other males...

... But that doesn't make him any less a man.

So that ends discussion of the issue of that. For real.

A quick addition to the character voices discussion, I've always found it difficult to pin down an exact actor with which to describe Echelon's voice. After a fair amount of reflection, I believe I have found the perfect one - Gabriel Woolf, who played Sutekh and (more recently) Satan in Doctor Who.

Here's a clip. Got to love that eloquent malice.

Spoiler tags should be used for spoilers only. -B6

Edited by Black Six

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

A male Toa who's feminine. That sounds like the perfect person for Skyra to meet!

Of course, in her case she's basically the exact opposite. A former male, now a female, with some lingering masculine traits.

It's the power of the Kanohi Iden magic.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hey guys quick question.. in the BZPRPG are vortixx stronger physically than a toa who is not using a pakari? Also in that same regard are they physically stronger than your average skakdi?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey guys quick question.. in the BZPRPG are vortixx stronger physically than a toa who is not using a pakari? Also in that same regard are they physically stronger than your average skakdi?

I believe so, Vortixx are physically stronger than Toa...Skakdi I'm not sure on.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar