BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Quick question? Would Ko-Koro itself be off limits? Like city gates closed and what not given Matoro's death or can new people come into the city?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So no then.. Good to know. Trying to figure out a good place to start my new character in and was going through the possible koros.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

So no then.. Good to know. Trying to figure out a good place to start my new character in and was going through the possible koros.

In that case you could simply state that this character had been in Ko before Matoro was killed, though keep in mind that the city cannot be exited either.

Q2TtLEz.png

In that case you could simply state that this character had been in Ko before Matoro was killed, though keep in mind that the city cannot be exited either.

*nods* i just must admit i don't think it would icly make sense for her to be in a city she could not exit.. But thanks for filling me in on this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Kughii, you are amazing.

:w:

You only just figured this out?

You guys legit just made my day. *wipes away tear.*

In regards to news and what's going on... the MNW is a GREAT source of just about everything. Go back four pages. :P

Edited by Kughii

Self-Destruction

So yeah.. this is a little spur of a moment post.. I have no inkling what inspired me to right it but it was like it just came to me. Never before have i done a post where my character just gives into an emotion. Though after i wrote it i now know where i will go with it. But felt it was note-worthy enough to make comment of in this topic

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

They could move chunks of it, If you wanted to make a pillar out of dirt, then the character would need to spend time shaping it into that.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey, I got an odd question. If a character has a matutu, can he/she move other elements, like make dirt pillars out of existing dirt, or effect the waves to a degree.

As long as the "element" in question has a tangible physical form, of course they could. However, do note that they can only move existing materials, and not generate any more of the material.

It's also probably good to mention that the character in question would have to be very, very skilled with their Kanohi in order to complete such feats.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Or you can experience the fun of an avalanche!

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Please link to images over 500 kB. -B6

Open spoilers for an explanation

Ok so Utu's not dead in case you didn't get that there somehow for whatever reason.

He did die though. He died for maybe 10 or 15 minutes before he was brought back (more on that in a minute). As normal humans, we can be objectively dead for a short while. However, as the minutes pass, you get brain damage. The extent of damage done multiplies per minute. Once you've hit the 8-10 minute mark, and you are managed to be saved somehow, you are pretty much guaranteed to never use your body in any capacity ever again. Utu is alive, yes, but he cannot move, not without his brain getting repaired.

Now, something that was only hinted at in my post that followed Eyru's but never explained was how Utu was brought back. I never could explain it in the post, because nobody would have any way of knowing. Essentially, it worked through CPR. The Mark of Fear used its control over his body to "breathe in", and get his heart pumping until it started working on its own again.

This of course means Utu came back to life as he was being moved from the hospital to the morgue and has been there for a while. It isn't until Cael has run into the autopsy room that it had been coming up on 15 minutes (medical staff in the village are very efficient). OOC it's been a while since he died. IC it has been little to no time at all.

That also implies that whatever is about to follow in the autopsy room is going to happen while everything outside is going on. Stannis talking to Agni, Tuara talking to Dorian ect.

Buckle up friends. We're about to go for a bit of a ride. :P

woah friends

Edited by Black Six

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

tl;dr

Marks are magical mcguffins.

And Utu does not die when killed.

I think it's worth noting that this only worked because Utu's Mark has such corruption and control over almost every facet of his body and organs. Hence his body producing "blood" that's hardly blood at all, and is being used to "feed" the Mark because the whole fear thing doesn't work anymore.

I'd also like to note that this ain't ever gonna happen again haha

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |