BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I would be posting as Thok soon, but I would like to know who exactly is attacking our Piraka hideout, basically the whole fight at the Piraka hideout is making very little sense to me, and I'm currently trying to sort through that mess.

Wait that is still going on.. Dang.. I haven't exactly been following the ta-wahi topic but i would have thought that had burnt out long ago..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Don't know how many plots you are referencing for i have seen many shows with that plot.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You know Kughii has inadvertently brought up a good point. Being that Matoran and Dasaka Society both have kanohi wouldn't their designs vary slightly?

Edited by A Vox in a Box

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh goody, death! :D

*High-Fives Daenerys*

Yeah that is how one should feel about it..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You know Kughii has inadvertently brought up a good point. Being that Matoran and Dasaka Society both have kanohi wouldn't their designs vary slightly?

I would think so! Unless their deities are different in name only, their mask aesthetics would be distinct. Maybe not dramatically, but even so

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

When did I bring up this point? I'm suddenly having a Kughii-is-confused moment.

Also, we've had three deaths this arc, yes?

You inadvertently brought it up.. Mostly by the art style of Kamari's Hau.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu