BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

OOH OOH. Umbralines?

Nah, let's shoot lower. The Daikura would be fun. Lose all the teachers of menti disciplines.

I'm a MURDERER, and you people make me sick.

Even Neutral Evil has it's standards.

But yeah, let's say that the one Lesterin guy I had drowned or something. For the list, n' stuff.

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Yeah, I'm going to have the Blackrock guys battle darker magic while the whole Kecand battle...goes on, slowly...

Evil vs Evil. :evilgrin:

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Yeah, I'm going to have the Blackrock guys battle darker magic while the whole Kecand battle...goes on, slowly...

Evil vs Evil. :evilgrin:

Time for a plotline hinting at a heartwarming redemption but ending in excruciating death for Ryjak <3

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ryjak is like Optimus Prime.

He dies in every timeline, and the one time he doesn't die everyone will be talking about it for the rest of time. :)

Aaaaaaanyway, I've been working on getting caught up with my posts. I think I'm all caught up! but if I haven't done something! feel free to drop me a line through any of the normal methods. And fair warning to all, I have midterms two weeks from now, so in two weeks my activity will either spike or drop waaaaaaay down for about a week. It'll depend on whether my time off needs to go to studying or not.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The man that also has a currently full inbox. :P Give me just a few moments and I'll clear some space; I've been needing to do that for a while.

There is now space, by the way, for anyone who needed to message.

EDIT: Shush, Hubert. Two hundred messages simply isn't enough space. :(

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Where in Ta-Wahi is the Skakdi battle?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

The beach i believe?

Also what about rival families?

*may or may not be playing Assassin's creed 2*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Wait a minuete...

Whacking families?

There is only one choice in this matter.

We kill the Jaliax sisters. All thirty of them.

Go after the Jaliax sisters and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth when I take my vengeance.

:)

fK5oqYf.jpg

Whacking families?

Whack 'em... Yeah, just slap them in the freaking face. Humiliating, but ineffective.

Seriously, you people. Aught to be ashamed. [sarcasm]I know I should, because I am hereby declaring war on clan Hogo.[/sarcasm]

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Don't worry, my fellow Hogo!

[3/01/2014 5:18:22 PM] Hubertus Sinae: I just realised that my clan is now the mook clan.
[3/01/2014 5:18:31 PM] Hubertus Sinae: Like
[3/01/2014 5:18:43 PM] Hubertus Sinae: Or at least replaceable minion clan
[3/01/2014 5:18:49 PM] EmperorWhenua: hahahaha
[3/01/2014 5:18:53 PM] Hubertus Sinae: Nuju attempts to assassinate one.
[3/01/2014 5:18:59 PM] Hubertus Sinae: You have an entire retinue of Hogos.
[3/01/2014 5:19:32 PM] Hubertus Sinae: Although
[3/01/2014 5:19:33 PM] EmperorWhenua: if we explore a new planet I'll be sure to send your clan in first

Is there by any way, I can have my Skakdi characters interact with the Piraka? I've wanted my three (or two since one was deleted by the data lose) to interact with one since I saw he was in Ta Wahi.

It really just boils down to grabbing interaction with one. I mean, Vezok is pretty much open for interaction unless I specifically state otherwise.

As long as it's believable, I'm certainly not going to stop you...

>:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -