BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Let's give him a name postmortem then. Barry, Barry the Cho - er, stabber.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Ambages is in power, yes?

No.

Ambages has temporarily assumed Matoro's role as leader of the city until the chaos settles, but Korzaa, Captain of the Guard, should be assumed to control the city. Ko-Koro's military answers to her, and she does not (yet) answer to Ambages. When the noise settles, Ambages will probably formally take power, unless something unexpected happens.

Well the kohllii stick was a tool used for stone work. One end served as a hammer, while the other was a shovel

Oh heck... Bored Onu-matoran who got tired of playing kick the can with their feet invented it *sage nods*

But really i could see onu-matoran with those type of tools so it very well could have been them.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I really meant the Matoro thuing in an OOC sense.

Also, for Kohlii, my personal theory is that a Matoran ate some Bohrok (the seafood dish) and got food poisoning. While having weird dreams, they thought of the idea of Kohlii.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

That's a reasonable assumption ;)

I don't see Onu-Matoran being ones to start a pick-up game of Koli with the intention of making it better.

I mean, Po-Matoran though, they're the crazy athletes with all the carving tools lying around.

In original canon it was Po-Matoran tools.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Bah, what is canon?

Is it a type of fish?

Didn't you know? This is the BZPRPG. We aren't going to go by canon because we aren't Greg.

And I really wish I had Zeal here so I could remember just how I originally worded that way back when...Shoot, I think that's been about one and a half to two years ago now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

It's not that hard to find. Here's the original post.

Yay, the staff are back to normal!I still think that reproduction is over the line. I mean, they're cyborgs; 85% robot

Where are you pulling this number exactly?

I've heard that 150% of all statistics are made up on the spot. xPBut meh, I honestly don't mind. This is the BZPRPG, it's going to deviate from canon just because we aren't Greg.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

They signify how long they have been members of BZPower. Quoting from the Q&A topic:

11. Yearly Masks: For each year that a member has been a part of BZPower, he or she will receive a different spinning mask to the left of his or her Proto bar. They are as follows:

• oneyear.gif 1 year: Vahi
  • twoyear.gif 2 years: Avohkii
  • threeyear.gif 3 years: Great Huna
  • 4year.gif 4 years: Rahaga Norik head
  • 5year.gif 5 years: Olmak
  • sixyear.gif 6 years: Faxon
  • sevenyear.gif 7 years: Ignika
  • eightyear.gif 8 years: Ackar head
  • nineyear.gif 9 years: Hau
  • tenyear.gif 10 years: Hapori Tohu's disembodied-and-gloriously-spinning head
  • 11year.gif 11 years: It's Rocka time
  • 12year.gif 12 years: Furno or something? Maybe?
Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

I don't see Onu-Matoran being ones to start a pick-up game of Koli with the intention of making it better.

I mean, Po-Matoran though, they're the crazy athletes with all the carving tools lying around.

Wrong. It was Ga-Matoran fishing staffs.

A year and a third, then. Interesting.

Also, thank you, Lorax, for your unending ability to find literally anything in this RPG and its history that is possible to be found on this forum. I'll probably still forget how to say that phrase that I came up with later anyways.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

is

Wrong. It was Ga-Matoran fishing staffs.

Is it really? I feel like a failure. Still, makes sense that it was invented while po koronans were in ga koro.

They signify how long they have been members of BZPower. Quoting from the Q&A topic:

11. Yearly Masks: For each year that a member has been a part of BZPower, he or she will receive a different spinning mask to the left of his or her Proto bar. They are as follows:

• oneyear.gif 1 year: Vahi
  • twoyear.gif 2 years: Avohkii
  • threeyear.gif 3 years: Great Huna
  • 4year.gif 4 years: Rahaga Norik head
  • 5year.gif 5 years: Olmak
  • sixyear.gif 6 years: Faxon
  • sevenyear.gif 7 years: Ignika
  • eightyear.gif 8 years: Ackar head
  • nineyear.gif 9 years: Hau
  • tenyear.gif 10 years: Hapori Tohu's disembodied-and-gloriously-spinning head
  • 11year.gif 11 years: It's Rocka time
  • 12year.gif 12 years: Furno or something? Maybe?

Thank you. I appreciate that!

--Character Profiles--

Sorry for the inconvenience. I was unaware. it won't happen again.

Hey guys.

So my wife says I've been spending too much time on here. So I think gonna pull out. I'll be on indefinite hiatus, if anyone wants to take over my characters, I'd be honored. Just as long as I can have them back on the off-chance I ever come back.

It was a pleasure role playing with you all.

--Character Profiles--

Matoro was killed because he knew about Metru Nui.

He was the only Matoran who knew in the story, remember?

Who killed Matoro?

Some random bloke. No name given.

Ehhhhhh. Not really telling us who killed him. Just who assassinated him.

Maybe a staff member should play the assassin in an official compactly, assuming he not dead.

I think the assassin committed suicide.

No.

Really, the clues regarding who's behind Matoro's assassination have been out there since the original post, and referenced in half a dozen later posts besides. Caerus went so far as to name a culprit in his discussion with Hahli. It's all a matter of paying attention.

And it is important.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hey guys.

So my wife says I've been spending too much time on here. So I think gonna pull out. I'll be on indefinite hiatus, if anyone wants to take over my characters, I'd be honored. Just as long as I can have them back on the off-chance I ever come back.

It was good to see you play, but absolutely life is the first priority. I think I can speak for many of the players here in that this game really tests how well you can self-manage your time. I know I've been on and off like crazy. XD Have a good time!

Edited by Kughii

Hey guys.

Don't worry, we all have our times.

I've been noticiing an increase in IC references to Piraka "atrocities" as they put it in the Kentoku Archipelago. Has this been confirmed or just player world-building?

The Piraka indeed proved themselves criminals on the Kentoku Archipelago. However, the exact nature of their crimes (beyond the flashback resistance of arrest) has yet to be revealed.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

This war is going to be interesting, to say the least.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur