BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

And then Empress Yumiwa the First of her Name, Rora of the Kentoku Empire and Bane to Commoners, has all the poor people killed in a war against the people of the neeeext new locale, thereby become Queen of the Known World and Shatterer Geographic Hindrances.

(A million widgets for the Empire! : D )

I'm just kinda holding out hope that the Dasaka and the Koros will realize "Hey, fighting is stupid" and stop. Or that, y'know, fighting won't even start.

Because the whole "Culture-meets-culture, cue ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN" thing bores me. International diplomacy would be much more fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Are there any other actual female players in this RPG, or am I alone again?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif dmHto.gif GMbsT.gif vobLI.gif 0o6ku.gif JJNox.gif BCQuL.gif FXyU6.gif Y5AOI.gif hH7LQ.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You know they only really want to take out the skakdi. Not all of mata-nui. But really i think the Dasaka are out-powered in this whole thing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather we go all political with the constant threat of violence breaking out (with some possible unofficial battles ocurring, like we were in a cold war) than just an outright war.

SO. MUCH. THIS.

We could be having all the fun in the world waging a political "war" of schemes and intelligence, or, even better, we could let the piraka get wiped out and then just have a fun and peaceful time chilling and mixing Taiko with Le-Koro drums.

The Brotherhood shall reap the rewards of heathen interfighting.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

If there is war there will be hippies. I don't want to see hippies in the Matoran universe, do you?

I actually prefer political combat, or the assassination of major people within a governing body leading to it inevitable downfall.

So basically Dishonored.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Infinite widgets/monies that you are all wrong and Nuju metru pulls some coolio plot development out.

Something that has to do with the vault.

Are there matoran equivalents of hippies. I want to run a character with a grateful dead ussal cart.

Edited by Aurora the cat

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Infinite widgets/monies that you are all wrong and Nuju metru pulls some coolio plot development out.

Something that has to do with the vault.

Exactly. There will not be a war. Makuta or something will rise and crush us all. REPENT! The end is near!Because a PC vs PC war is a logistical and rules nightmare.

That'll show those Dasaka and their false religion. But seriously, the projected culture shock would be awesome to witness, maybe.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Now that I think about it, that would be totally awesome. Screw killing a family, this is much better.

We can still kill a family or two..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Now that I think about it, that would be totally awesome. Screw killing a family, this is much better.

Yes please.

My BZPRPG Characters

Pffttt. Please. A war between psionics-users with no experience in other element-users versus elements-users with no experience in psionic-users?

I think slightly more than one or two families will be killed.[/underexaggeration]

Pffttt. Please. A war between psionics-users with no experience in other element-users versus elements-users with no experience in psionic-users?

I think slightly more than one or two families will be killed.[/underexaggeration]

Hey, Mata Nui has Matatus, keep that in mind.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...