BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Makuta is still out there. Besides, Joske returned from the Legend, which means Makuta probably can as well...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, yeah, but who's Makuta more likely going to go after; a lone merc who doesn't even care if he takes the island, or an entire compound filled with his "brother's" worshippers? That leaves him in a relatively safer position.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Last time I checked, Makuta wanted to conquer everyone

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Added another character. Awaiting admin thoughts on alien technology. (Alien as in not terrestrial, not... From outer space.).

so how are you guys (or girls) getting all these drawings of you characters? I want some for mine

Guys, you may only make one post in the Profiles topic, which must contain your character profiles. No conversation, discussion or other comments. That's what News & Discussion is for.

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just out of curiosity, does Mata Nui have an aristocratic class? Titled lords, or landed gentry? There is House Shaddix, but are there any other families?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Just out of curiosity, does Mata Nui have an aristocratic class? Titled lords, or landed gentry? There is House Shaddix, but are there any other families?

The Shaddix family exists. House Shaddix is... Dubious. Mata Nui doesn't really have an aristocratic class at all. It just isn't that kind of society. There's the Cultured Gentry (though that kind of has fallen into disuse), which was a collection of all the richest people on the island which certainly acted like an aristocracy, but there isn't really an aristocratic class.

There are some rich characters, even now, that kind of act like aristocrats, but that's about it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

To put it simply, the economy is a simple barter system that uses widgets as a currency with a set value. It is possible to purchase objects without using widgets, although this has not been as popular. No true economy, just suppliers who sell and consumers who buy. It's quite simple- no middle men, no investments, no stocks, and none of the other convoluted stuff we have today. In the words of Okoth- You want it, we got it! (And vice versa)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The Shaddix family exists. House Shaddix is... Dubious.

ayy. backing my man hard on this. dor's family life has become something nebulous and weird and i like avoiding it at this point. 

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It is currently my headcanon that Makuta can somehow communicate with Stannis through his mask despite having been banished into the Legend, and they have a snark-off whenever the latter decides he has time for a nap.  Which is never.

I'd totally use that for the Stannis contest if the contest actually allowed for it, no joke.  :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I was thinking more along the lines of arguments on the nature of the struggle between light and darkness and other stuff like that, except with a ton of thinly-veiled insults.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Even Makuta has priorities on who he wants to coquer first though.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes.. everyone

Actually, he'd probably go after the Maru first, but if he actually managed to beat them this time around... well... we're all screwed then, aren't we? 

Yes.. everyone

Actually, he'd probably go after the Maru first, but if he actually managed to beat them this time around... well... we're all screwed then, aren't we?

Nahhhhh, Mata Nui will save us. If he ever wakes up. .-.

• Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Didn't he get assassinated?  :P

...wait a sec I just realized something

That's not entirely true; the term "overdose" is used when someone takes something in any amount in excess of the recomended dose. People only die from this when they take an amount in excess of which their body can digest without causing physical harm (example: if Mata Nui took two giant robot sleeping pills, he'd still be overdosing, but he would have less of a chance of dying than if he say, downed an entire bottle of said giant robot sleeping pills).

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Except that Mata Nui is (probably) not a giant robot in this universe.

Pretty sure we got a definitely at some point in the last few months.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It's an easy mistake to make for new players, but the Great Spirit Robot does not exist in the BZPRPG. Or rather, we don't know if it exists. It might be out there somewhere, but it hasn't been confirmed by the staff and thus cannot be assumed to exist.

Most recent quote on it I could find.

In general the giant robot thing seems to keep getting a "Its really really unlikely it exists out there but we don't want to tick off people and say absolutely no" approach from the staff.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1