BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If someone pays us - in advance - some of The Outsiders would probably be willing to join in.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Zealot is a former Sanctum Guard. Ko-Koro was his home. If someone tried to take back the city he'd probably volunteer to join them.

Which means some of The Outsiders would probably support him - pay or no pay.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It pretty much a given that the different koros are going to try and take back Ko. No point in leaving them out of any plans.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I guess Verulas could tag along for the raid as well. If someone could afford him, that is, because he sure as Karz wouldn't be going for cheap.

He's willing to take payment in widgets, favors, and private islands off the coast of Mata Nui. Just saying.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Welcome to the RPG Purple Devil! 

To start, I would highly suggest reading through the Starter Topic for new players, which can be found here. After you've done that, and created a character profile, the best advice I can give you is to just hop in with your character wherever you see fit. If you feel lost, or have any additional questions, feel free to PM me or a staff member. :)

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 4

Just remembered that if Verulas went to help take back Ko-Koro, I might actually get the chance to set up a fight between him and Dravennica; if she's not off concocting her super awesome, top secret plan when it happens, that is.

That would be interesting to write.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Keep in mind that if Verulas joins The Outsiders, they won't be too pleased if he goes running off on his own.

What I meant to say was that that could happen if he were to go back and attempt to retake the city with Veneras/Zealot's group.

Part of his philosophy is survival after all, and he'd have better odds of doing so if he had a group of mercs watching his back.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Honestly, I could totally see Zealot starting up a group. Given what I've seen of him so far.

Zealot is a former Sanctum Guard. Ko-Koro was his home. If someone tried to take back the city he'd probably volunteer to join them.

Which means some of The Outsiders would probably support him - pay or no pay.

What I meant to say was that that could happen if he were to go back and attempt to retake the city with Veneras/Zealot's group.

Part of his philosophy is survival after all, and he'd have better odds of doing so if he had a group of mercs watching his back.

WHO WILL STAND WITH ME?

For Ko Koro, and for Mata Nui!!

• Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

It's been going too long.

I will be gone camping for the weekend. Sukot goes to Requiem, Larikon will be out-of-play until I return, Tarotrix goes to Yukiko, and Senavysh goes to Krayzikk.

• Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

It's difficult to tell. There was a post about the Gukko force mobilising, then there was a half-dozen pages from a few new players who thought Le-Koro had already been destroyed. Then another post detailing the actual defence by the Force again.

Following that confusing timeframe, I'd guess that IC the Entropy Beetle infestation has only been going for a few days at most.