BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Also, a big merc group called The Outsiders has started up in the Ko-Wahi topic.

We currently have, at last count, about seventeen PC's involved in the group, and counting.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's kinda hard to tell. There's a timeskip coming up soonish which should provide the answers.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Thanks, guys. With regard to Ko, what exactly happened / is happening to the government / Guard following the battle?

The baddies have almost totally taken over the village, and any remaining pockets of Guard resistance are being rooted out. The upcoming timeskip will move the village ahead about three days, and will see Echelon in complete control of the village, as Matoro is dead, Ambages is gone, and Korzaa has been spirited away. Those who do not flee will likely be killed.

Are there any set guidelines on creating in-game organisations?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Not guidelines as such, but there are a couple things that certainly help.

I guess the biggest thing would be to write up something about what you organization is. Not exactly a profile, but something that you could post in a PM or the GD that would give people an idea of what it is about. Part of this should be some sort of goal or adventure that you plan on having the group do. Otherwise there is a good chance of it just stagnating and doing nothing but capturing a bunch of people's characters where the can't use them.

Once you have that done put it up where people can see the idea. GD is usually a good place for this. You don't have to post the entire blurb you wrote up, it can just be a name and a short explanation of the thing with a request for interested people to PM you about it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Thanks, guys. With regard to Ko, what exactly happened / is happening to the government / Guard following the battle?

The baddies have almost totally taken over the village, and any remaining pockets of Guard resistance are being rooted out. The upcoming timeskip will move the village ahead about three days, and will see Echelon in complete control of the village, as Matoro is dead, Ambages is gone, and Korzaa has been spirited away. Those who do not flee will likely be killed.

Wow. It really doesn't matter what continuity he's in, Matoro can NOT stay alive. 

• Main canon : dead
  • Alt. universe : dead
  • NBZPRPG : dead

Though, I have to ask. Who's Echelon?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Echelon is the scariest Dark Toa you'll ever have the displeasure to meet. He's got antidermis-enhanced magnetism powers, and is the leader of Nightfall/Legacy.

Is it really gravity, though? From an onlooker's perspective, it would basically seem like he has telekinesis.

I don't, actually. It was before my time.

Thanks for the advice, Silvan. I'll be sure to do that while I wait for the upcoming time-skip.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Any toa of ice, stone, iron, plantlife, earth or crystal in our group? Any Kadin, Matatu or Miru wearers? To be honest, with all these powers, it doesn't seem like such a challenge any more... 

I guess this is one of the times a Kiril would be useful, so maybe that's why the staffies banned it: it means that in situations like these, we actually have to use our brains :P

Edited by Sil

Kathok

• Toa of Stone: Summon large rocks from the ground to span the gap.
  • Toa of Earth: Summon large amounts of earth to create a pile to span the gap.
  • Toa of Plantlife: Summon a large tree to cross the gap.
  • Toa of Ice: create an ice bridge.
  • Toa of Water: Summon water to allow the others to swim across.
  • Toa of Crystal: Summon crystals to span the gap.

Such an easy problem to solve.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png