BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Not to mention the Rahkshi living in Onu-Koro itself.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just to be clear, these two are more of the "organised crime" type, and not the "random psychopath" type (although one of them might be a bit of a mix of the two).

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Would either of them wish to join the pirate crew I'll be soon putting together?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pirate would be an interesting addition to their resumé... but you should know that they have to come as a package deal.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It's a ship. Not a boat. A ship.

• Upvote 1

Yeah... they don't have a ship...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Hey Hub, didn't you say you had a Sentinel character who was free?

I don't want to do anything more in Po until this whole assassination attempt issue is dealt with.

SNIP

Yeah give me a bit.

Okay. Sweet, thanks. :D

According to AC IV logic, the definition of a ship is any boat that can fit a smaller boat on it, so ship is the correct lingo to use for a pirate vessel.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

It's my characters' vessel. If I proclaim it to be a ship, then a ship it shall be.

All I see is another target for the Fowadi. Its been a while since she was in a PvP fight and could use something to sharpen her teeth.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well... My ship needs repairs and a crew first. Sometime after that I'll get onto the actual piracy. Then the Fowadi might get a chance to engage in a PvP fight.

Piracy is more likely to occur on land anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Two things; one, my assassin will be passing through Po-Koro soon. I don't know if this is bad timing, but if there's an assassination quest there, poor Jorik's gonna have a bad day. Plan your RPs accordingly. Or don't. It won't hurt our quest any. 

Secondly, can a character start with a ship? I don't want it to be any bigger than this;

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608010972550335107&pid=1.7

but I want to know if it's illegal for a character to start with one.

Note: That's NOT what the ship will look like, but it'll be the general size of it.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

My Kelz and Ryza started with their small ship.

Ships are allowed, but what you can't have is a massive crew of overpowered NPCs.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Again, I fail to see the logic in opening a store in a city that's currently in the midst of a siege, with fighting still ongoing in places.

He sells weapons. The city's under siege. Do the math. It's a fantastic idea to open a weapons shop in a city that has constant fighting.

You want me to count how many pieces they leave his body in once they've done robbing his store? This is a siege! No one's going to pay for weapons!

Or you know, you could not be an about how I play the game? Sheesh, I don't question your methods, don't put others down because they do things you wouldn't. >.> Also, could someone PM me and give me a hand in creating some WIKI pages? I've never done it before and it's.... less intuitive than  I'd like, and I'd like them to not be terrible.

What do you mean by "people of Ko-Koro"?

The inhabitants are busy fleeing for their lives, and the invaders are doing exactly that: invading.

You really think Echelon or Dravennica or Mortem or Agrona or Dayeth or Kohra or Zenithex are going to pay for weapons? If they see something they want, they'll take it. If something gets in their way, they'll kill it.

Just let Scorp play as he wants in this case. Yes, it's odd, and no, it doesn't make very much sense, but it's not going against the game rules or guidelines and is a risk he's fully taking on his own. 

Bottom line: Leave the lad alone on this, don't rile up for the sake of being a butt. That's my advice.

• Upvote 2

Very well.

I wish him luck in his crazy endeavour.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

In fairness, guys, Roman wasn't trying to stop Scorp from playing the way he wanted to—he was just pointing out (quite rightly) that now is not a safe time to be trying to set up a shop in Ko-Koro.

I'm not sure everyone completely understands what the situation in Ko is. It's not under siege. It's a warzone that's about to become a power-base for evil-doers. The citizens of Ko-Koro are either fleeing for their lives, huddled in fear in their homes, or dead in the streets. The city is swarming with villains, cultists and escaped convicts who are subduing the last pockets of resistance and establishing the bad guys' control.

Two of the Toa Maru are on the scene, but they can't turn the tide. It's a foregone conclusion: Ko-Koro has been taken by the Mangaia Pact, and very soon there won't be 'constant fighting' any more.

Now, I must apologise personally for how long the assault has stretched on. Time and energy are in short supply for me at the moment, so I haven't been able to move things forward as quickly as I'd like. We're almost ready for that timeskip I mentioned before, so bear with me.

@Scorp: You're welcome to do what you like in the game, no matter how crazy it is (provided it's within the rules). Just be prepared for the consequences of those choices. I think that's what Roman was trying to say. :)

@Roman: You seem to have had a much better understanding of Ko-Koro's current status than Scorp or Icarus did, but your comments could be read in a rather condescending tone. It would have been better to do what I've just done: make sure everyone's on the same page about what's going on in the city, so that we're not arguing at cross-purposes. :)

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 2

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ghosthands is right.

I apologise if my comments came across as insulting or anything - I was under the assumption that everyone was aware of the current situation but that the facts were being ignored. I'll try to clarify these things beforehand in future.

Well, heck, the point is to make interesting stories, so what the heck, y'know? If he dies, or if he doesn't, in the end, I just wanna play the game and have a good time. Much as I'd like him to not die, he's probably my best written character thus far. Consequences are definitely something I've taken into consideration.

• Upvote 2