BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Which Ko fights? The Outsiders trials, or the other little skirmishes happening here and there around the place?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Did you mean to say Ak'rei'an?

I have been just dying to post as Zenithex again, by the way.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm waiting for namcurtsno to reply as Ira, personally.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

If everything is slow, it might be interesting to note that another me,ber of the Kalta was introduced in a flashback of Vakua's in Ga, which I can't link to because mobile. I would call him new, but technically, he's the oldest by a wide margin.

Also, the Kini-Nui group is all kinda waiting, and there's only so much I can think of for screaming.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

I was wondering whose character that was...

Let's just chalk it up to a case of the wiki not being frequently updated.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Also, the Kini-Nui group is all kinda waiting, and there's only so much I can think of for screaming.

Nuju's been unable to post as his internet connection is currently out of commission. Even so, it's not even 48 hours since you last had an Abettor post—and given its responses so far, I'm not really sure what more you're expecting to get out of it...

In short, just have a little patience ;)

• Upvote 4

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ha. You're funny.

On a serious note, the game hasn't slowed down very much. Compared to most of 2013, this is a nice brisk pace. That said, things always slow down a little around this time of year. School is in full swing for many, several holidays are coming up. People are traveling, or otherwise visiting with family. Nothing to be concerned about.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Funny thing, I specifically mentioned no foreign tech wheelchair when asking what Nuju's plan was. That sucks about the internet, I definitely feel that pain. Anyway, the reason Skorm is screaming (and I was emphasizing its loudness) was to make Zaktan interested.

But, should Skorm be confined to a chair, I'm totally pulling a C-3PO and having it just levitate places.

The times, they are a-changing...

His madness is apparently quite catchy. I'm surprised that I didn't find anyone else doing it at the time of his creation.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There is a massive difference in the amount of damage, and therefore the amount of pain, between a rahkshi breaking a rib and having a giant robot shatter the entire pelvis by flattening said character into a wall.

• Upvote 7

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'd suggest taking this to PM, since this sounds like a discussion between the two of you. Of course, if a character should be in a state that their author staunchly refuses write them in, you may notify the staff and they will have a discussion with the player, but individual conversations should be taken to PM. ;)

:w:

I apologize if anyone's been waiting on me. The last two weeks of November are the busiest of the semester (all my final projects are due), and my exams start next week. I'll do my best to keep up, though: PM me if you're waiting on something, and I'll get to it when I can.

Just wondering, Akhulii's new weapon is completely allowed, right? I think it is, but I'm wondering what others think of it.

Also, another question: How can I directly link to my post of the Profile Pages and put it into my sig?

Edited by Banana Gunz

Also, another question: How can I directly link to my post of the Profile Pages and put it into my sig?

Just copy/paste the url of the post.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just copy/paste the url of the post.

Thanks captain!

What is his new weapon and where did he get it from?

Well, when he was in Ga-Koro, he got a bottle of a certain substance that causes paralysis, works especially well when making direct contact with a beings' organics. He got it as payment for fixing the foot of another character, but only a toa of green could tell him the recipe/how to make more. Akhulii eventually made his way over to Le-Koro, where he met a toa of green and got him to show the recipe and ingredients. Akhulii found a volo lutu launcher and some spare parts from a patero launcher. The gun works similarly to a regular volo lutu launcher, but after it shoots out it doesn't carry the person holding the gun with them. Instead, an injector was placed at the head which goes into a creature to paralyze it effectively. The paralyzing substance is sent down the wire into them. As well as this, Akhulii managed to make it partially gaseous so it takes up a little less of it, so it doesn't have to reload as often. The air bladder from the patero launcher plays a big role in holding the substance. Since Akhulii's not a trained engineer (but instead specializes in alchemy/brewery), it's not very accurate or fast, but his training as a nurse in Ga-Koro (before he quit to open his own shop as an achemist) gave him some light experience in the mechanical parts of beings.

Hmmm, the base idea is not bad. I do see a couple problems with it.

The most glaring one is how the toxin gets from the launcher to the target. You can't just use a wire or rope like what would normally be attached to something like that. You need some sort of tube in order to do the transfer correctly. The materials available to the average person on Mata Nui would be heavy enough to severely limit the rage that your tube could be launched. They would also make it somewhat difficult to roll back up properly.

The second thing is the "part gas" bit. Since gas expands I feel like that would work in the opposite way you want, although it would help to transfer it through the tube faster. A pretty important thing since people are going to be trying to remove it quickly.

The third thing is the fact that the toxin is transformed through a tube. It gives the opponent a very obvious target for them to remove as well as the time to do it. It would be simpler to just go with a dart gun.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hmmm you make some real good points there. Thanks for the feedback! I'm not severely bothered by it cause really it's fiction, but I see what you mean. My main concern if how I introduced it is alright.

The point you made about people trying to get it out quickly shouldn't be too big of a problem. The paralyzing substance works pretty darn quickly. Plus right now it's only being used on entropy beetles, so they're not particularly smart enough to immediately react by pulling/cutting it out. By the time they realize it, their bodies will already stop working.

But I'll think on the rest of what you said some more. It's supposed to be kind of a shabby design, so maybe Akhulii might decide to visit Onu-Koro and have the weapon improved.

In the past week Echelon found out the Maru are in Ko-Koro, The Outsiders welcomed a new member, more bugs got squished in Le and some other stuff happened in some other places - I only know about the topics I've been following.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Main things I saw were Legacy ramping up their game, Outsiders are growing, and Ak'Rei'An fighting good guys.

Basically, I only really read the Ko fight. Sorry I can't help more.

There were things that transpired.

The end.

Such insight and detail. How helpful!

Edited by Tenth Norik