BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Given the fact that the phrase in question is basically a trigger for a community-wide Heroic BSOD and a manhunt for whoever dared to remind them of its existence...

probably not

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I swear, if the Piraka do that, I will have Larikon dance around in a frilly pink Tutu.

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Are we ever going to get a "Yo yo, Piraka" in the BZPRPG? It just feels... Strange, having the Piraka but not their catchphrase... This will probably get killed like my hopes for Vezon. :(

i think i can trust past-me to take the reigns on this reply

InB4 Vezon is a seperate character from the one who was separated from Vezok in cannon.

let_it_go.gif

- Indigo Individual

- Indigo Individual

• Upvote 2

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

And Zenithex will play the cello while Larikon does it (It's a reference to my last post in Ko-Wahi, for those who don't get the joke.).

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Fixed.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Are we ever going to get a "Yo yo, Piraka" in the BZPRPG? It just feels... Strange, having the Piraka but not their catchphrase... This will probably get killed like my hopes for Vezon. :(

It'll happen, mark my words. And when it does, my holy cult will rise and celebrate, and throw fruit baskets filled with bananas from the roof tops.

There's no way that gem can't make it in. It defined Bionicle. They could literally just retcon everything ever made by Bionicle, keep that, and the theme would still be as perfect as it ever was.

Edited by Banana Gunz

I'll have to make a throw away character who's primary purpose is to go down into Mangaia, find a Piraka, and say that line.

Then everyone can watch as they're brutally murdered.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There's no way that gem can't make it in. It defined Bionicle. They could literally just retcon everything ever made by Bionicle, keep that, and the theme would still be as perfect as it ever was.

I really hope you're just baiting us for angry responses, and that you don't actually think that...

*sigh* 2006 was such a good year story-wise. It's just a shame Lego's marketing department had to try and be hip with da kids, and fail so miserably.

Anyway, the staff have said it's not happening, the Piraka players have said it's not happening, the huddled masses have said it's not happening. It's not happening. Topic closed. :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

It'll happen, mark my words. And when it does, my holy cult will rise and celebrate, and throw fruit baskets filled with bananas from the roof tops.

What do people not get about the RPG and its non-canon-and-never-will-be state?

Are we ever going to get a "Yo yo, Piraka" in the BZPRPG? It just feels... Strange, having the Piraka but not their catchphrase... This will probably get killed like my hopes for Vezon. :(

Heads will roll mark my words. Heads. Will. Roll.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

What do people not get about the RPG and its non-canon-and-never-will-be state?

*cough cough I was being sarcastic cough cough*

Edited by Banana Gunz

Revolution, eh? I've got a couple of opportunistic Vortixx pirates in Po who would be more than happy to get behind such a noble cause - for a price, of course...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have a question: in relation to Mata Nui, what are the population levels of the Kentoku Archipelago?

We don't really deal in hard numbers, but they're probably similar. Kentoku has a more structured and safe society, but their gender ratios and vegetation means they can only create and support a population so large. In contrast, despite ridiculous death tolls and hazards, Mata Nui can sustain a population its size due to more equal gender ratios and supplies.

In other words, it isn't ever really going to be relevant. In the event that it did, they'd probably be pretty equal with any edge in number going to Kentoku. Simply because while their birth rates are probably lower, they have a much lower death rate too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

All of the members of the Chronicler's Company are dead. Most on-screen, though a few off. Takua was last seen leading off a group of Rahkshi to save the Maru's hides. Based on all factors, he's dead.

Unless we're more evil than you imagine.

Maybe he just ended up like the Mata.

:)

fK5oqYf.jpg

No one is dead until someone finds the body. And stabs it a few times, just to be on the safe side.

And yeah... Skorm's having a really bad day...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar