BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Cylund, Pala-Koro)

"See, this is, so to speak, sort of the reason I'm here," the Toa of Plasma grinned, crossing his arms on his chest. "I feel like this place here needs a bit more, hrm, it needs a little more umph. To become the ILF I've heard so much about before. And, here, the island's best snowboarder is here to help you guys on that front."

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroThe Akiri nodded, not expending further resources to run the gym would be ideal, "I cannot speak-say we will make any official deals, but I can speak-say that we might endorse your place unofficially. It makes things simpler and I would rather not jump-dodge through hoops to accomplish something we have already got," he clasped his hands together, "Now, is there anything else you'd like to ask me? Because if not, I would like to get back to what I was working on before."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC

'And this is where the Toa Maru were transformed into Toa," JL said as he emerged from the entrance or exit into the sunlight glazed clearing where a group of chosen had once unleashed the powers of the first Toa unto a group of Rahkshi.

'I've traversed a similar route once, at the start of my own story, which began at the Kini-Nui before heading into the forests of Le-Koro. That was...where Tamaru died to.'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Jarkale from Kini-Nui.

IC Jarkale

(Le-Wahi):

Jarkale was really taken by the beauty of the jungle. He hadn't been here in ages and couldn't remember much about any previous visits. He took in the overwhelming but beautiful sounds of rustling leaves, singing of Kahu and the roar of some Rahi in the distance.

"Um, remind us why we came here? And where did that one Toa go?"

IC( :r::e::r::u::s: ):I look around and realize Bok is missing. Ah, well."Does it matter? Anyway, where exactly are we now?":A::k::i:

Edited by Toa of Awesomeness

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC

'We're here, firstly, because we've got to attend to some healing. But, more importantly, the fact that 3 ex-Makuta soldiers all decided 'We have some place to be' at the same time.'

And that was when the urgency REALLY came to his mind.

'We'd better walk fast towards Le-Koro, because if something is going on we've got to tell the Akiri. Kongu is just the nearest.'

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Jarkale

(Le-Wahi):

"Let's not keep him waiting then", Jarkale said. He the turned to Rerus. "This is Le-Wahi, the southern jungle of the island. We're heading to Le-Koro, a village that is built in the treetops. Akiri Kongu is their leader and we're gonna warn him about... something. Don't worry, your time to act will come soon, I'm sure."

IC( :i::g::n::i::t::u::s: ):Built up in the treetops? Sounds interesting, so I follow JL and Jarkale, when Rerus grabs my shoulder."So, no memories, huh?""I think we've got that clear," I respond."Think we might have known each other?"I stop and look at him for a moment, and suddenly double over in mental pain."Fix it!" Rerus exclaims as he leaps back.Everything stops in my mind, and time is practically demolished. Somehow, I'm in the past and the present at once. Rerus... Torren... Oriak... and suddenly I snap back to reality. I stay on the ground, my head feeling like it's been split wide open.:a::k::i:

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

IC Jarkale

(Le-Wahi):

Jarkale, still in his strong belief of some momentous and grand destiny belonging to Rerus and Ignitus, was naturally greatly intrigued when the former suddenly snapped, as if realizing some horrendous memories of the past.

"What happened?" Jarkale asked, certain that the fate of the universe depended on the answers (he can get a little carried away sometimes). "What did you see?"

IC( :i::g::n::i::t::u::s: ):I lay on the ground for a little while, eventually rising to my feet."I saw... Rerus. There was also the word Torren, which is where I'm from. Beyond that, I know nothing about it, so don't ask. And I saw one more thing, a Toa of Air named Oriak. There was a certain... atmosphere he carried that made him seem like some sort of high-ranking being, nobility or a military official.":A::k::i:

OOC: Toa of Awesome, if you don't have anything IC to say don't say anything OOC. It goes against the game rules and generally slows the game down. If there's a discrepancy, PM the person who you have an issue with, or play on with a small note.

IC

Before Ignitus or Rerus could do anything, JL zapped Ignitus with two thumbs, pressing into Ignitus' back. The electricity coursed through the nerve point, nothing harmful, but easily sufficient to help the Toa relax - if he didn't simply topple, a weightless feeling heading into his brain relieving him of the physical and mental stress.

'A trick I learned. Now, as we walk, how about you guys tell us something about yourselves?'

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sorry, I'll try and remember that in the future.IC( :i::g::n::i::t::u::s: ):Ah. That helps. Finally, my vision starts to get clear again."About me?" Rerus says. "Your guess is as good as mine. Woke up in a crater in the desert, no memories, headed to Po-Koro, met Jarkale, both of us almost got killed by some freak in a trench coat carrying crossbow, stumbled into Makuta's Lair, became part of that fight, left, arrived here.""I have a little more memory, but still not a lot," I say. "I'm from somewhere called Torren, but I have no idea where in Karzahni that is, my sword is called Vulcan, and my name is Ignitus. I woke up in a canister on a beach near a volcano, saw a tunnel, got a weird feeling I was supposed to enter, joined that battle, came up here, had that weird flashback-thing, and got two new pieces of information about my past," I say. "First, Rerus, I'm pretty sure, is from Torren. I know I've met him somewhere." Rerus looks at me with an intrigued expression when I say this. "Second, there's somebody there named Oriak. He's a Toa of Air and has some sort of authority, like nobility or a high-ranking military officer. That's it.":A::k::i:

IC: Kiron"I'm Kiron, Toa of Fire. I'm a native of Ta-Koro. I fought in Pala-Koro, getting tromoed by that Volitak Toa, Aurum, I think it's his name. Recently I tried to re-join the ILF but their political involvement among the Akiri has...left me a little disappointed. I decided to use the Dark Walks to go home first but I stumbled upon you guys," the red-armoured Toa said.

IC: Kiron"Well, Ta-Koro is a village built on the lava plains of the Mountain north of here,"Kiron gestured."The ILF, or Island Liberation Force, was founded during the Dark War with Makuta, the Great Evil. They used to be a group of Mata Nui alligned warriors travelling around to stop Makuta's actions. Pala-Koro was their headquarters and still.is, albeit a little smashed-up. the Akiri are the present Matoran leaders of the six villages but unlike Turaga predecessors, the villages are getting increasingly hostile towards one another," Kiron explained.

IC( :i::g::n::i::t::u::s: ):Built on lava plains? Sounds like near where I washed up."By the way, you've never heard of Torren, have you? Or either of us, or Oriak?":A::k::i:

IC Jarkale

(Le-Wahi):

"A missing team member?" Jarkale said with excitement. "We need to find this... Orian you spoke of. You'll need to be complete to achieve your destiny."

Jarkale then proceeded to introduce himself. "I'm Jarkale, from Po-Koro. I've done nothing of importance till I met with Rerus and went to Mangaia. I'm an expert on medicine knowledge and I know a lot about healing herbs and so on."

IC Viima

(Pala-Koro):

"I agree", Viima said. "That guy is not here. We should try to decipher the riddle, but I have no clue what it can mean... but I doubt he's back in Le-Koro. We should try some place else. Ko-Koro?"

IC Kaunis

(Le-Koro):

Kaunis handled her repaired flute with care. She had just had it fixed and admired the handiwork of the crafter. She decided to blow a few notes with it, just to test it.

Few notes became a beautiful song that she began playing in the village center.

OOC: Kaunis open for interaction.

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

Kavala sat on the old throne of the Makuta temple and pondered recent events. Both of the Tarakava he had sent to kill Tuli and Khervos had returned, the other without a mask. Kavala had no expected them to fail against some weak Matoran. They were clearly more skilled than he had thought.

Kavala would not give up. If his existence was revealed, he would have to deal with other visitors and would-be heroes looking for clues regarding the vault riddle. IT was Kavala's to solve, not anyone else's, and Kavala would protect the ancient secrets of Makuta.

One thing was certain. Kavala could not continue to operate alone, by himself.

Kavala took a stone tablet and started carving words on it...

IC Jarkale(Le-Wahi): "A missing team member?" Jarkale said with excitement. "We need to find this... Orian you spoke of. You'll need to be complete to achieve your destiny." Jarkale then proceeded to introduce himself. "I'm Jarkale, from Po-Koro. I've done nothing of importance till I met with Rerus and went to Mangaia. I'm an expert on medicine knowledge and I know a lot about healing herbs and so on." IC Viima(Pala-Koro): "I agree", Viima said. "That guy is not here. We should try to decipher the riddle, but I have no clue what it can mean... but I doubt he's back in Le-Koro. We should try some place else. Ko-Koro?"

IC: "Yes, I have always wanted to visit Ko-Koro, what do you think Weta?"

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Kythera

"No I swear, the thing was giant and looked about ready to swallow me whole," Kythera insisted. There were stranger things on Mata Nui than giant sentient burger-monsters.

"Well, it was. Not anymore. I don't appreciate being lunch for my lunch," The Vortixx continued, absently twirling one of her pistols on her finger. "It didn't like lasers that much..."

IC:

"You...you shot my burger?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

Esao bit down on his bottom lip hard and looked at the spatula still in his right hand as he tossed around Kythera's story in his head; his eyes were uncertain and fragile, beautiful little almond shapes of spinning, rippling, multifaceted lavender water. Slowly, his fingers curved the spatula and then his entire hand squeezed it like he was trying to fold it in half. With a loud snap, the deed was done, and the two pieces of the appendage dropped to the ground.

As soon as the metallic clatter sounded against the floor, Esao squeaked without opening his mouth and closed his eyes tight.

"I'll be alright," he promised.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Riaso: (pop out of no where a sleep) ZZZzzzzz.... (woke up) What What What where am i, how did i got back in Mata Nui, why am i a matoran again, where are my weapon, WHAT IS GOING ON.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroThe Akiri nodded, not expending further resources to run the gym would be ideal, "I cannot speak-say we will make any official deals, but I can speak-say that we might endorse your place unofficially. It makes things simpler and I would rather not jump-dodge through hoops to accomplish something we have already got," he clasped his hands together, "Now, is there anything else you'd like to ask me? Because if not, I would like to get back to what I was working on before."

IC: Colx (Kongu's Office)

"Sounds good to me, I'll see ya around" Colx agreed with a salute and left.

IC: Khervos (Le-Koro)

The trip to Le-Koro had been largely uneventful, my inner demons notwithstanding.

"Alright, we're here, I think we better get going to the Gukko Force's office and ask for help there"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Koro):

"Let's get to it", Tuli said sternly, walking quickly to Kongu's hut. "We are here to talk with the Akiri about something urgent."

Tuli was about to show her Ta-Koro guard batch to show her status, then remembered it had been taken from her along with her job.

IC( :r::e::r::u::s: ):"Expert on mdicine, eh? Think you could take a look at my knee? That fixed Volitak Toa drove a metal spike into it.":A::k::i:

I.C. Vompran (Pala-Koro)

Vompran returned to Kethrye.

"Looks like we have yet another member." His eyes motioned over to Cyund.

"So are we off to see the turaga- er, uh, Akiri now?"

IC: Kethrye~

Kethrye nodded. "Yeah, let's get moving," he said, raising his voice to address the others. "Don't want to keep Akiri Kongu waiting, do we?"

Akiri Kongu. Maintaining a healthy relationship with him and is village would be vital to keeping Pala-Koro safe and hopefully neutral through whatever conflicts might rage across the island like wildfire. Their best shot at keeping the peace was to someone reach a stalemate where none of the Koro dared attack another for fear of provoking the others, a cold war being preferable to hot one.

Should be fun, Kethrye thought, knowing it wouldn't.

Edited by BenLuke

IC

'Hmm. It's not everyday that smoke comes out of this village but oh well, I guess so. First thing to do is check in to the hospital.'

And so the group walked onwards, towards the village in the trees and - more specifically - the hospital.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013