BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Weta): Reactiviting his mask, Weta dashed across the surface of the lake, his footsteps too light and quick to sink into the water. He caught the falling stone neatly in his arms before turning around in a wide arc and heading back towards the shore.

He untied the stone and set it down on the grass for the three of them to examine.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): Reactiviting his mask, Weta dashed across the surface of the lake, his footsteps too light and quick to sink into the water. He caught the falling stone neatly in his arms before turning around in a wide arc and heading back towards the shore.He untied the stone and set it down on the grass for the three of them to examine.

IC: "Interesting, there is some sort of rune marked on the tablet, what do you think it says?

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC - Tablet - Lake Pala: The rune was fairly easy to decipher, actually. Its strangeness lay in the fact that it was such a simple object:

:i:

IC: "A single letter... why a single letter?"OOC: I'm guessing this has something to do with Him's true name.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Colx (Gukko Force HQ)

"Right, thanks" Colx replied, after which he followed the Forcewoman's direction and found the correct chute.

Colx hadn't ridden the chutes very often before, but he could safely say he didn't enjoy the experience. Because of his bulky frame he wasn't used to moving very fast, and flitting through the chutes definitely qualified as fast.

After taking the trip, he quickly found his way to Akiri Kongu's office, knocking on the door.

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu's guards called inside, "Akiri, a Skakdi is here to see you.""Send them in please."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Colx (Kongu's Office)

After having been showed the way to Akiri Kongu's office, Colx went about explaining his motive as best as he could.

"I noticed the Gukko Force is rebuilding, Akiri, and so I came to offer my own brand of... help"

"See, I'm probably not cut out for frontline work, but what I am cut out for, is giving fresh recruits some good training. One of the forcewomen told me you were currently the sole person in charge of training, any chance an extra hand could be of help?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro"It might be good to have more hands on board. The only problem-issue is that while you might be a trainer, you won't know how exactly we operate," Kongu rubbed the back of his neck, "However, if you'd like to lend a hand I suppose we could work something out. I have no shortage of people who's sole work-jobs is to do what you're asking about."Kongu furrowed his brow, "We could endorse you as a trainer though I suppose. As long as you give us reasons to."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Viima(Pala Koro): "No way... we were lead here to find a letter. That Toa is tricking us around like a herd of Maha!"

IC: "Why would he bring us here to find a letter? There doesn't seem to be much reason other then to make us run around in circles."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Eidolon

He was intrigued by the idea someone was controlling Tarakava. It was clear to anyone seeking power since Makuta's reign that Rahi can be a valuable asset. The Makuta had used infect Kanohi to control them though, and that kind of infection seemed far beyond the power of an ordinary Toa. It would be fascinating to find out how they did it. Of course, Kordan would have no interest in this, he had other priorities, and if all the members of this group, barring Hile, were united under this organisation 'Sixhand', it seemed it fell to him as to whether or not to help. He himself was already thoroughly interested in what Sixhand was, and had come a long way just to find out.

"Why exactly would this Evil Toa want to kill you two?" he asked, probing for more information.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"That's why he's evil", Tuli returned. "Perhaps he thought we knew something he..."

Tuli's words drifted off. Then, as if realizing something, she turned to Khervos. "You must have been right about that lighthouse! Kavala was afraid we knew too much about the vault riddle and decided to get rid of us!"

The mention of the infamous riddle of Makuta's vault caught Hile's attention. Being a Chronicler (although self-appointed), he had a special interest to these types of things.

IC-Lashev:

"You get one person doesn't fit the norm, and it's easy to make them less than you, just a stool you use to get to a better spot while convincing everybody else to help keep the person down," Lashev replied, shrugging. "Ah, well. Yes, the Infirmary would be a good place to get to."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Eidolon

This was a blow to these matoran. Eidolon was as interested in the vault as anybody, but he knew how the rumour mill had spun completely out of control. These matoran were acting as though they knew nothing, and that was almost certainly true. He doubted the Toa knew anything either. If Eidolon wanted power of the sort the items in the vault would give, which of course he did, he would get it through his own means. He looked at the toa of ice, to see if he was interested in helping them. He still hadn't got the measure of him, and worryingly the toa seemed to have picked up on Eidolon's unwillingness to give information. He'd have to hope one of the others would let slip that name.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC:

Oh, look, the first new people besides me in ages. And only one of them is wanting to sign up, having come before that group.

Well, the way I see it, I can sit back and let him join, or do something that will benefit him and me both.

"Well, Toa of Plasma," I called, having long since left my position hiding behind the bar, "I have a question: do you value your sanity?"

profiles i guess

IC (Korero)

Korero nodded, looking a little discontented at Lashev's words. Of course, there were always people who were less than pleasant...but why, with Makuta's dark influence gone, did people still feel the need to hurt others? It reminded him of his own days as a Ko-Matoran working in the Sanctum; he'd been different, and the scholars had disliked him for it. He'd been oblivious at the time, but looking back, he could see the similarity between what had transpired here and the attitudes that had surrounded him as a Matoran.

He mentally shook himself, repeating Kongu's speech in his head. Positivity! He smiled.

"Well, then, let's go!"

Grabbing hold of Sisk and Lashev, he activated the Hiko -

<flash>

- and suddenly they were in the middle of the infirmary, near Krayn's bed. Korero vanished again -

<flash>

- reappearing back in the corridor and grabbing onto Kunitu and Kehaga, and with one more use of his Kanohi -

<flash>

The whole group were together, surrounded by startled medics and probably feeling either exhilarated or slightly queasy. Using the Hiko yourself was fine; but being a 'passenger' was a less stable experience. The sensation of being yanked out of the space you were previously inhabiting, surrounded by white light, then plonked back into the world in a different place was not everyone's cup of tea.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: sorry for the long response. I was at a relative-without-internet's house.

I.C. Vompran (Pala Koro)

"Well, as long as you are willing to risk your life to protect this island and it's inhabitants, you may join. I will add your name-entry to the book if you would like to join." Cylund joined in a conversation with someone else while he added the entry, and returned.

elementalussal.png

IC: Kythera

"Those are all very true, though," The Vortixx supplied helpfully, with an amount of cheer that was rather... strange for the normally stoic Xian. Even stranger still was what looked to be a smile on her face, despite the fact that something like that had to be physically impossible for her.

IC:

"I didn't know you had teeth!" Esao exclaimed as he stared at Kythera's smile with wide lavender eyes. "Maybe there was something off in those burgers..."

He ducked under the bar with one hand and fished out the empty package of the burger meat he'd used, inspecting it for signs of any foul play.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"No... I'm pretty sure it wasn't the burgers," The grey-armored Vortixx commented, her smile turning more into a smirk and her eyebrow raising slightly as she continued to watch Esao. "Then again, they did have a tendency to crawl up walls..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"No I swear, the thing was giant and looked about ready to swallow me whole," Kythera insisted. There were stranger things on Mata Nui than giant sentient burger-monsters.

"Well, it was. Not anymore. I don't appreciate being lunch for my lunch," The Vortixx continued, absently twirling one of her pistols on her finger. "It didn't like lasers that much..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:Since things are realllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ssssssssssssssllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwww in Onu sometimes, time to start up my Le charecters. (Re)-introducing them as the Toa Phantoka. While the phrase may have begun as a promotional name, I figure I might as well make good use of it.

IC:

"YAHOO! Gotta love flying!" An airborne blur screamed in exhilaration at the top of his lungs. He swirled through the air, completing impossibly fast maneuvers with his Kadin. An absolute master of his mask, Cy enjoyed flying above all else. Flying was perhaps the one thing he lived for. If he didn't need to eat or sleep, he probably wouldn't bother with anything but.

Following close behind him, was a Gukko with two Toa riders. Echo was the name of the bird, so given for it's habit of repeating it's tamer's sentences. Said tamer's sentences were spoken in bird-speech-Kivar was his name. Ever connected to nature, Kivar spoke in the languages of multiple Rahi. He considered himself their advocate, since only he understood them.

Vorok, the mysterious Toa of Gravity in the back of the Gukko, didn't talk much. A dead shot with his crossbow, he hardly ever missed and was an expert as using his power to boost range and accuracy. Vorok rarely if ever talked about his past. When he did, it wasn't pleasant. Though not many knew him well, those that did would have described him as struggling against his own darkness, a internal battle that was gruesome and didn't lend itself to an optimistic world view.

Together, the three had left Pala-koro seeking the hidden army that had left the sunken Xa-Koro many months ago, and staged a surprise attack on the air village that was Cy's home. They had a number of adventures since, but not much luck in finding any clues. However, they had come out of those months of adventures with at least thing: a name.

The Toa Phantoka, The Guardian Spirits of the Air.

OOC: Open to interaction.

IC: Kehaga

Kehaga didn't even have time to protest as Korero grabbed hold of him and then there was just blinding light for a fraction of a second, next thing he knew he was standing in the infirmary.

"MATA NUI!" Kehaga's heartlight was practically bursting from his chest. "Can...we do that again?"

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Since CeeCee is unable to attend for a while, we might as well speed things up, Gear.

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"I'm afraid we already have taken on a quest", Hile said. He was very interested in what Tuli and Khervos were going through, but would not sacrifice the lead he had on this 'Sixhand' the others were talking about."

"I understand", Tuli said, with a hint of relief in her tone. She would go insane from spending more time with the Ko-Matoran. "You are right, though, Khervos. Maybe we should go to some village to ask for help and inform about Kavala?"

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Let's do it. It was nice meeting you guys, but we gotta go."

As Tuli and Khervos set for Le-Koro, he sighed. Another mystery was being denied from him. The one with Kordan would be worth it in the end though, he was sure.

"Maybe we should inform the Gukko force?" Tuli suggested as she and Khervos made their way through the dense jungle.

IC: "Why would he bring us here to find a letter? There doesn't seem to be much reason other then to make us run around in circles."

IC (Weta): "Maybe not a letter, but a word" Weta suggested. "There may be more to this riddle if we can understand this first piece." In truth, he was as confused as Orderin and Viima, but he kept on anyway, searching for possible answers. After all, this was one of the advantages to working in teams: you could brainstorm together and go off each others' ideas. Three heads had to be better than one, and if they weren't, they could always find more heads until someone hit on the right idea.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "Maybe not a letter, but a word" Weta suggested. "There may be more to this riddle if we can understand this first piece." In truth, he was as confused as Orderin and Viima, but he kept on anyway, searching for possible answers. After all, this was one of the advantages to working in teams: you could brainstorm together and go off each others' ideas. Three heads had to be better than one, and if they weren't, they could always find more heads until someone hit on the right idea.
IC: "Yes, but what word would Him want us to find, a location? A name? It just doesn't make sence."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC Viima

(Pala-Koro):

"I've never been good with riddles", Viima admitted. "He's clearly quite a manipulator. He doesn't only want to make us run around looking for him, but he also wants to decide the spot where we will finally get to face him, if that ever happens. We should be on our guard."

IC Viima(Pala-Koro): "I've never been good with riddles", Viima admitted. "He's clearly quite a manipulator. He doesn't only want to make us run around looking for him, but he also wants to decide the spot where we will finally get to face him, if that ever happens. We should be on our guard."

IC: "Yes, I myself have really never been a master if riddles. I tend to be more of a strategic genius." Orderin laughs, "Still, we must find this Toa as soon as possible so he can not commit any more crimes."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Vyloh

Oooo, things were getting interesting. I liked interesting. Especially because interesting things generally lead to interesting widgets. For me, of course. "Alright I'm hooked," I said, removing the barrowed cloak. "Think about payment later, more doing things now."

To say the least, it didn't completely come as a shock. I mean really, I knew what that slug thingie clinging to the matoran's back was, and I knew what it meant. Wasn't too hard to connect the dots from there. I didn't get by this well by being stupid.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Feongulf~

"Good," I replied, a grin revealing fang-like teeth. "I'm sure we'll have a bright and profitable future ahead of us." And If we don't, then your disappearance can be. . . arranged.

"So, what exactly got those guards after you, if you're wanted for something well know and insane then working with you might prove a bit difficult. Infamy and fear aren't traits my mission needs, though there are other ways you would be of use if if are."

Not that that was a likely, but I though it best to confirm he was the petty thief he seemed to be and not another serial killer. Utter psychopaths had their uses, of course, but espionage wasn't generally wasn't one of them.

Edited by BenLuke

IC-Praggos:

"Unless you want to be sitting here for months at a time doing nothing but watching all the others argue and yet never get into a good fight, you'll leave and take me with you," I told the Toa.

"Because, to be fair, I'm tired of this place after three months, but I don't have a good reason to leave yet."

profiles i guess

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-Koro"It might be good to have more hands on board. The only problem-issue is that while you might be a trainer, you won't know how exactly we operate," Kongu rubbed the back of his neck, "However, if you'd like to lend a hand I suppose we could work something out. I have no shortage of people who's sole work-jobs is to do what you're asking about."Kongu furrowed his brow, "We could endorse you as a trainer though I suppose. As long as you give us reasons to."

IC: Colx (Kongu's Office)

"Sounds fair to me" Colx agreed

"I do, in fact, already have my own gym, so I would need much less of the guard's "resources" to provide the proper service. Kinda like a "two birds with one stone" thing going on there, if you know what I mean"

"In any case, I'm at your service regardless of what deal we make"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...