BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kehaga

Kehaga stepped inside where a certain commotion had just taken place, Kehaga was late, as usual, he hoped Kunitu wouldn't mind.

"Commander Kunitu I-" He tripped, apparently over nothing. Landing on his face. "Mhrpphh...."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:"Sure. And we're all very grateful. So how about you go hunt some Rahkshi, and leave Krayn the Prick and I to settle our business?" The Matoran shot back at Lashev, eyes never leaving the De-Toa as they practically glowed with barely restrained rage.

"They insulted someone I care about, Commander. Repeatedly. I don't care what they say to, or about, me, but that's something that I won't stand for." The De-Toa's reply with slightly slowed, distorted, as his environment slowly came into focus once more.

"Yeah right. Only you would take something minor and decide to hit somebody over it, prick. At least before you had your precious regulations under your pillow. Now you're just a deranged psycho. No wonder command wanted you out of their sight."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Lashev:

"Kunitu, if you weren't acting retired I wouldn't be here right now," Lashev shot back, before turning to the Le-Matoran continuing to decide to insult both him and Krayn.

"Kiddo, the only person I see being a prick here is you. Now unless you want Frosty here to show you what it's like to have snowcones shoved up the wazoo, you will go back to your barracks, lay down on your hammock, and think long and hard about what you're going to do with your life after I get you reassigned to work on the Dark Walk, hunting down Rahkshi. Or you can stop being needlessly insulting, give the full truth about what happened, what you said to make Krayn hit you, etcetera, and we can all live a happy life from here on out, capisce?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:"He already gave the full truth, frosty." The Le-Matoran retorted. "He came down the hall, and we expressed surprise at seeing him back. He didn't respond to anyting we were saying, and asked to speak to the Akiri. Kongu has more important things to do than listen to the embarrassment of the Force prattle on about improper behavior in Po-Koro, so we denied his request.""He still refused to acknowledge anything we said, I made a joke to my comrade, and he attacked."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Lashev:

"Then quite obviously it was an iappropriate joke, and you were doing little else but being an insulting prick," Lashev replied. "And the behaviour wouldn't be improper if he was wanting to talk to the Akiri, now would it? Or was he never the Force's main stickler for rules? Regardless, Corporal, I'm giving you an order. Go to an infirmary, and we'll meet you there, where Krayn can get proper treatment." When the Le-Matoran seemed hesitant, the Ko-Matoran snarled out "Now," sending him and his buddy off to the Gukko Force's barracks, where the infirmary was found.

After a moment Lashev turned to Kunitu, shrugging.

"Sorry, but your insistence or sitting here and doing nothing but ask questions is likely to have detrimental effects on the De-Toa's health, as the usual procedure is infirmary, healing, then questioning. So, yeah, you get to help me take Krayn to the infirmary now. You too, Kehaga."

profiles i guess

IC-Lashev:

"No, you keep him awake," the Ko-Matoran said, before turning to Kunitu.

"My people skills are fine, until somebody decides he's going to be an insulting prick, not only to the person who punched him, but also to the person trying to help the other guy, who has done infinitely more for the Koro than that somebody has in his life," Lashev said, shrugging.

"Regardless, you get to go find the stretcher. And, one other thing: How on Earth do we know each other? I've never met you in my life."

profiles i guess

IC-Lashev:

"The Le-Matoran's already on his way there," Lashev pointed out. "And if he diverges from that course, he'll get in quite a bit of trouble himself." He moved to grab Krayn and tug him to make him sit down, while praying to Mata-Nui that Krayn didn't land on him, before turning back to Kunitu for a moment.

"Also, I really couldn't inflame the situation more. I could just divert the Le-Matoran's attention long enough to order him off to the infirmary. I think he needs a full mental checkup."

profiles i guess

IC:

At the slightest tug, Krayn stumbled forward, dropping back to the ground with a quiet thud. He stayed still, waiting for the world to cease spinning. He could hear them all talking, but the sound was nothing but pain in the back of his head.

"You're all so loud... Can you please quiet down?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Tuli & Tarakava

(Le-Wahi):

Khervos made it a short way before he would hear the rollid of threads behind him. A teal-coloured Tarakava advanced towards him, ready to punch him into oblivion with one of its forearms.

Tuli marched in the jungle. She did not look where she was going, her attention was fixated on past events. How could she have been so stupid as to think she could actually make thinks work with Khervos? The one time she had actually felt something more than just physical attraction, why did it have to turn out like this?

Tuli could hardly make any sense of her feelings anymore. Part of her wanted to shout to the heavens, other just to cry. But she refused to give in to any of those things. There were some things she would have to accept. She knew she would get over it, but wondered if she would even meet someone else she could love.

Maybe I'm just not meant for that kind of stuff...

Tuli was so consumed by her thoughts that she noticed the blue Tarakava following her just when it was a few meters away from her. When she did, she shouted in dread and prepared for a blow...

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Me? Second in command?" Hile pondered when the surprises of the day would end. Likely not to happen anytime soon.

"I - I trust the Toa. I'm not sure if I would make a good second in command though, considering I don't even kn-"

There was a scream in the distance. The scream of a girl.

"You heard that?" said. "The killer! Maybe he's found another victim!"

IC (Korero)

"I'll take him," said a youthful voice from behind them. The Toa Maru of Air approached and knelt down next to Krayn, helping the De-Toa to his feet and supporting him with his shoulder. "The Force infirmary?" he asked the gathered Force-members, who nodded.

"Ok, Krayn, this might be a little disconcerting..."

Korero closed his eyes, picturing the interior of the infirmary in his mind's eye and focussing as he activated his mask.

In a flash of white, both he and Krayn vanished.

The medics in the infirmary jumped as two Toa appeared in their midst. Then their surprise turned to awe, with gasps.

"Toa Korero!" the head doctor acknowledged, hurrying over. "What is it?"

"This man needs medical attention," he replied, helping Krayn onto an empty bed. "Please see to him."

The doctor nodded, and began an examination. Peering through his eyeglasses at Krayn's various injuries, he muttered to himself:

"Multiple bruises...nothing broken...cut cheek...probable concussion..."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Eidolon

Cute he thought. Putting a matoran as second in command of a group like this. This guy is letting his distrust get the better of him.

Eidolon heard the scream, and stared off in the direction it came from. Unfortunately for whoever it was, he wasn't the sort of Toa to come running when someone screamed, in fact nobody in this group seemed particularly that type, except possible Hile, who was only a matoran and less likely to be able to help.

"It came from over there, Hile," he said, amusing himself by using another name they'd let slip without him asking. "I wouldn't jump to conclusions about it being the same attacker. Big jungle, lots of people and Rahi about. For all we know somebody just fell out of a tree."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi)

When I turned around, compelled by the suspicious noise, my eyes widened as a result of noticing the Tarakava that was coming at me. Clearly Kavala was not as agreeable as he made himself out to be.

I managed to dodge the Tarakava's first blow, and jumped behind one of the large trees Le-Wahi was known for. I then heard a horrid scream come from further up the path, and my blood curdled.

"Tuli"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli, Hile & Tarakava

(Le-Wahi):

The Tarakava assaulting Khervos did not give up. Solid land was not an ideal fighting ground for an aquatic beast, but the Tarakava still outmatched any Matoran in strength. It bellowed furiously and slashed again at Khervos

Tuli leaped aside just in time. The Tarakava met empty air with its fist and prepared for a new hit.

With the initial shock now gone, Tuli could tap into her knowledge on fighting Rahi. After all, in her time in the Ta-Koro guard, she had mainly battled infected Rahi. Tarakava weren't her specialty, but she had participated in a few battles against them.

Taking advantage of the terrain, Tuli leaped over a boulder nearby. Tarakava were fast and powerful, but poor at climbing. As it tried circling the boulder, Tuli's mind rushed as it formed a plan.

"Why are you standing still?" Hile asked. "Even if the killer is different, there's still someone in trouble. Aren't you Toa supposed to help those in need?"

IC: Colx (Gukko Force HQ)

"I guess now I'm supposed to ask where I can find the Akiri, if you happen to know where he might be"

IC: Wiry Guardswomen - Le-Koro - Gukko Force Headquarters"Should be at his office, if you take the second chute in the third terminal to the left after walking out, you'll get there really fast."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Pala-Koro)

Cylund could feel what remained of what once was his psyche knocking around in his head like a rabid dog as he marched, rather boldly, up to the entrance of Pala-Koro. His new allies had requested of him that he join the ILF, and so he would do.

When the guards at the entrance questioned him as to why he had arrived, he merely said, "I'd like to sign up."

(Pala Koro) I.C. Vompran

Vompran walked over to Cylund.

"If you'd like to join, you must first talk to one of the deputies. I am one of them." The one-armed toa of plantlife was glad to see that the ILF was still getting recruits even after Makuta's death.

IC: (Cylund, Pala-Koro)

Cylund nodded, and then waited a few seconds. After seeing no reaction, he awkwardly smiled. "Oops. Sorry. I guess I should introduce myself. Well, my name is Cylund, and as you can probably deduce, I am a Toa of Plasma. I would like to, er, sign up to this fine organization. Any questions you ask me, I will gladly answer."

IC: Eidolon

He glanced at the other Toa in the group, who perhaps conformed to the more usual guidelines Toa follow, then at the other members of the group. He wasn't going to be the first person to run into any kind of fight, not until he knew what the odds were, and what the benefits were to himself. But he wasn't going to tell Hile that.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Wiry Guardswomen - Le-Koro - Gukko Force Headquarters

"Should be at his office, if you take the second chute in the third terminal to the left after walking out, you'll get there really fast."

IC: Colx (Gukko Force HQ)

"Right, thanks" Colx replied, after which he followed the Forcewoman's direction and found the correct chute.

Colx hadn't ridden the chutes very often before, but he could safely say he didn't enjoy the experience. Because of his bulky frame he wasn't used to moving very fast, and flitting through the chutes definitely qualified as fast.

After taking the trip, he quickly found his way to Akiri Kongu's office, knocking on the door.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

When Korero had said that he might feel a bit disoriented, Krayn had underestimated how much that was.

Whether by effect of the jump, his concussion, or some combination of both, the world had gone mad. The infirmary swam and spun before his eyes, moving like a deranged Gukko driven by a mad rider. The medic's words fell on for once deaf ears, they sounded like nothing more than garbled sound, deformed speech. But despite this, he could make out the shape and sound of the one who had taken him here; Toa Korero.

Out of habit, he tried to salute, to give some gesture of recognition, but he couldn't make his muscles obey properly. "Thank you... Sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Arktizai

Arktizai squinted his eyes in the direction of the scream. Pausing for several seconds, he drew and loaded his bow.

"Let's go."

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile smiled at Arktizai. He certainly felt more trust towards him than the others. Even Eidolon seemed to be submitting to the course of action, in his own unique way.

With a nod, Hile started running in the direction of the noises of battle.

Meanwhile, Tuli had got a brilliant idea. The only way for a Tarakava to move on land was with its treads. Tuli picked up a stick from the ground and waited till the Tarkava came close enough. Then, with the speed and dexterity only a former, trained guard could possess, she pushed the stick in the middle of its treads, effectively paralyzing its movement. The Tarakava bellowed as it tried to break the stick.

Tuli decided not to wait for it to finish and ran off, only to bump head first into Hile.

"Get out of the way!" Tuli shouted. "That thing will break free any minute!"

"What's going on here?" Hile asked in amazement. Could a mere Matoran have paralyzed a Tarakava?

The angry Rahi finally broke the stick and advanced at Tuli and Hile.

IC (Korero)

Korero chuckled good-naturedly.

"You're welcome," he said. "But you don't need to call me 'sir'."

He stood behind the doctor as the latter made his examination. His hands rested at his sides.

"I'll go and tell the others you're all right," he said, and Jumped.

A moment later, he was standing back in the midst of the group outside Kongu's office. How the Akiri hadn't heard all the commotion was a mystery, but the others were still there.

"Krayn's being seen to," he told them. "Shall we join him there? And...uh...sorry, but what was all that fuss about?"

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png