BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Eidolon

While he didn't really follow the 'protect the matoran' creed of most Toa, he wasn't going to watch Hile just run into something like this on his own, and reluctantly followed.

He quickly realised Hile had met somebody else, but more importantly there was an angry looking Tarakava advancing on the two matoran. He quickly unleashed a blast of his sonic elemental energy through the stick he had picked up, pointing it over the heads of the two matoran. He doubted it would be enough to take the Tarakava down, but if it hit it should sting sufficiently to keep it from reaching the matoran. Unfortunately, random sticks aren't designed to be Toa tools, and the sonic energy had a devastating effect on the stick in his hand, which was reduced to saw dust.

OOC: Tapio, thought I'd just point out that Eidolon hasn't told anybody his name. I'm fine if you're using it in narrative as you did there, because saying "that Toa of sonics" or something like that can be a bit wearing, but just thought I'd mention that in terms of speech or thoughts it shouldn't be used.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

OOC: It was just for narration.

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Tuli and Hile ducked by reflex as they heard sonic waves pass over them. The blast wasn't very powerful though, because the stick was a poor Toa tool and actually hindered the power.

The Tarakava did get stunned by the sonic wave, but would recover quickly.

IC: Arktizai

The Toa of Ice burst into the fray, watching as the Toa of Sonics stunned a Tarakava attacking both Hile and a yellow and black-armored Matoran. As the beast recovered from the blast, Arktizai fired a warning shot into the ground in front of it, hoping to stop its advance.

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Tuli acted then, grabbing Hile and leaping behind the Toa. A courageous Matoran she was, but in these situations it was important to save those who could not fight and let the Toa do their job.

Amazingly enough, the ice blast of Arktizai succeeded in scaring the Tarakava away. Instead of continuing the fight, it treaded quickly southward, leaving the group wondering what just happened.

"Are you alright?" Tuli asked Hile.

"I'm supposed to ask you that", Hile said. "You were facing this beast all by yourself!"

"Wasn't that big of a deal", she said. She lifted her head to look at the two Toa. "Hi there. I'm Tuli. Who're you guys?"

IC-Lashev:

Lashev shrugged.

"I dunno. I'm assuming it was something about the Le-Matoran who got punched first being stupid and then insulting Krayn's girlfriend" Krayn punched him, and way more retaliation was given, and all the guards ignored Krayn except me, which is blatant idiocy. Other than that, I dunno."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Arktizai

"Just a Toa," Arktizai replied, making a point of his response. He was onto the Toa of Sonics' game, and was not planning on revealing any information about himself until the new Toa also did so.

OOC: Tapio, I intended for it to be an arrow. It's my fault, though, I should've been more clear in my last post. (Rereading it I realize I never mentioned an arrow, just a "shot." It could have been an arrow or a blast of ice.) It doesn't really matter, though. :P

Edited by Infrared

OOC: Well, the Tarakava would've wither fled or been killed... not much difference really.

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Uh-huh", Tuli said, realizing that everyone seemed to be hiding their names nowadays. Even Toa?

"What happened?" Hile asked.

"I don't know", Tuli admitted. "It just... attacked me. Probably gone mad or something. Or maybe it's their mating season. I cannot be sure. But now it's your turn. What is a group like you doing here, in the middle of the jungle?"

The curiosity of a guard was once again taking hold of Tuli.

IC: Kordan

Kordan lowered his stick and placed it by his hip. He couldnt deny that somewhere deep down he wanted to smash somethings skull in. There was still that primal urge eating up him inside.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC:

"It's called bullying." Sisk chimed in, sounding rather serious. He was leaning on his cane, the Le-Matoran windrider who's made the inappropriate joke standing in front of him with his head down, looking at the wooden planks of the floor. "And there is no stay-place for it in the Gukko-Force, especially not when directed at a Toa who's fought for the people of this island. Including you. It is unbecoming bad-conduct for a windrider and bad-worse for the morale of everybody and I will not allow-permit it. Am I sky-clear?"

The Matoran nodded. "Good. You just got yourself assigned to nest-cleaning duty. FInd a broom and get started."

The Tamer-Sergeant turned to the remaining windriders that had seen the scuffle. "The same word aplly-goes for everybody else. We're brothers. We treat each others like brothers. Dismissed."

The Le-Matoran dispersed, going back to their duties. Sisk turned back to the Toa Maru and Lashev. "My deep-apologies, Toa Korero. Even tree-bright Le-Koro grows some bad apples."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Khervos (Le-Wahi)

Climbing had never been my strong suit, but I wouldn't say I was a terrible practicioner of the art in question.

The Tarakava couldn't climb, that was my strong suit, so I quickly scurried my way up to a branch well out of the Tarakava's reach, getting some breathing room to think.

The Tarakava was stalking around the tree, keeping its eyes on my at all times, classic predatory behavior.

A well-placed Bamboo disk got the creature's attention to sway from me, and a perfect drop right at the Tarakava's face knocked off its Kanohi.

As the Tarakava sped away, I turned and darted in the other direction, towards where Tuli's scream had come from.

"Tuli, are you...?"

I stopped when I caught sight of the scene, Tuli and another Matoran covering behind a Toa of Sonics thad had doubtlessly chased the Tarakava away.

"I take it the question just answered itself" I said as I put away my disk launcher.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kiron and SulkuaKiron walked out of the inn. He looked into the forest surrounding Lake Pala."A widget fr your thouggts, brother? You're usually not this silent,"Sulkua approached Kiron."Yeahr, it's usually me asking you that,"Kiron mused.They stood silent, listening to the sound of Brakas Monkeys."I was thinking, these days... the Koros have changed so much. While we were all united, now they only seek self-preservation at the expense of the others. I was thinking, well, since the ILF are entering politics by helping Ga-Koro, rather than staying as the apolitical warriors that they were, I thought if I should go it alone again. I know you have faith in them still, but... I have a bad feeling about these rivalries. Something seems amiss. He island should be more united, not less," Kiron said. He realised the irony, the optimistic Toa seeing the bad side of things while tge realist still had hope.Sulkua did not respond immediately. When he did, it was with less bite then usual."I agree with you. And I would like to accompany you, but I feel like I need to take a break. I've been having... dreams, nightmares really, and I feel that I need to slow down a little. PlusI need to repair mg sword," he smiled."So you think I should go," Kiron asked."I think you should follow your instincts. Yours were better, than mine, anyway," he said.Kiron turner to Sulkua."If you manage to re-join the ILF, tell them that I'll come when it's needed. I still believe inthem. The new leader seems more trustworthy than the old one, anyway," he said.Sulkua nodded."Good luck, brother," they bumped their fists in the Toa salute.Sulkua watched Kiron pack up his bags."He has a journey ahead of him, a journey he must make alone," he thought.Kiron stepped ou of the village gates, paused, and went off. He waved back to Sulkua.He took the road north, towards Kini-Nui.OOC: Yay, long post. Kiron to Kini. Say, any ILF deputy open for interaction here?

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"A Skakdi?" Tuli said in surprise as Kordan arrived. "No, I haven't seen any Vortixx or dead Onu-Matoran."

That was when Khervos came.

"Look, another guy!" Hile said. He was pleased to have two more Matoran, no longer feeling outnumbered by other beings.

"Khervos. What do you want?" Tuli asked, her voice less rude as would have been possible.

"I was attacked by a Tarakava, and I heard you scream, so I figured you were also under attack and came to help, it seems fate had other plans, though"

"My name is Khervos" I continued and presented myself to the other two "and you would be?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Wait, you were attacked as well?" Tuli asked in surprise.

"Hi, I'm Hile", Hile said with a smile and a nod. "Ko-Koronan trav-"

"Kavala... it has to be", Tuli continued, ignoring the enthusiastic Ko-Matoran. "Khervos, you remember those Tarakava in Xa-Koro? I bet Kavala sent them after us, for some reason. He wanted to kill us."

OOC: Weta and Viima from Ga-Wahi.

IC (Weta): Soon after Orderin arrived at the gates of Pala-Koro, Weta arrived carrying Viima. A small sonic boom announced their arrival as Weta deactivated his kakama and dropped out of superspeed. He set the Matoran down on the ground and took a few moments to regain his breath. He wasn't the strongest of toa, and carrying a Matoran's weight to Ga-Koro and back had taken a bit out of him.

"Allright, let's start the search again" he decided. "Same way as last time". He extended his elemental power over the surrounding area, sensing various sources of magnetism. He felt the attactions that held the masks to each of their faces, as well as several more in the koro itself. The planet's huge magnetic field was a background to everything, and its interactions with any sources of metal were also noticable, if small. The village wall was a glowing band to his sixth, elemental sense, while the armour of various beings gave off small glows of different "colours" depending on their sizes and the metals present. They weren't really colours, of course, just as elemental sense wasn't sight. They were different, but it was the closest description that Weta could have given to someone who wasn't also a toa of magnetism.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC Viima

(Pala-Koro):

"I hope you can find this guy", Viima told Weta. "If we do, maybe Orderin can create a vacuum around him. That should disturb his concentration with the Huna."

IC Kaunis

(Le-Koro):

The Gukko landed in Le-Koro. Kaunis hopped off it and thanked it as Weta had instructed, then sending it away.

The village was full of life, with Matoran everyone chattering happily. Kaunis had always liked this village more than the others.

Remembering the reason she had come, she took out her flute and went to the nearest crafter.

IC (Weta): "Vacuumes disrupt sound too" Weta added quickly. "If your suspicions that this is a toa of sonics, that could be very useful". He didn't have a lot to say now, since most of his concentration was elsewhere, trying to detect anywhere where his sight didn't match up with what his elemental sense told him.

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "Vacuumes disrupt sound too" Weta added quickly. "If your suspicions that this is a toa of sonics, that could be very useful". He didn't have a lot to say now, since most of his concentration was elsewhere, trying to detect anywhere where his sight didn't match up with what his elemental sense told him.

IC: "In the case that we do find him then I could most definitely create a vacuum around him to disrupt his concentration. Weta, when you find him just show me where he is.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Eidolon

As usual, Eidolon chose to stand there listening, soaking in the information as he always did. It was a wonder how Hile managed to make his way in the world as a chronicler, when everyone seemed to be doing their best to ignore the Ko-matoran. He smiled slightly as he picked up a few more names.

"It doesn't sound like we're need here anymore," he said to Kordan.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma turned once she heard her name being called by a rather enthusiastic Onu-Toa. She smiled, though the expression didn't quite reach her eyes. She'd been away for the better art of the last three months, looking for a friend that she wasn't even sure was still alive. Yes, she was very happy to see Kehuri after all that, but another part of her... well... she didn't know what she felt there.

IC: Kythera

The Vortixx gave an exasperated sight, before leaning forward and lacing her hands together on the table in front of her. This was getting nowhere. "Esao..." She started, resting her chin on her hands as her ice-blue eyes gazed up at the Toa of Fire, "has anyone ever told you how cute you are?"

Right, she was a whole lot better at being blunt than anything else. So much easier that way.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:
"I've heard a lot of things used to describe me. I've been described as a half-man, a man of smoke who uses leather to hold himself together. I've heard that I'm a creature born of the very blackest sky used to deliver vengeance on those unworthy to see the sun rise. I've been told that I'm the sentinel for purest good and archenemy of all the things that go bump in the night."
Esao blinked suddenly, and the sudden twitch of bright amethyst in his eyes broke him out of his spell; the tension and seriousness around him dissipated as though a handheld fan had been put up around his aura.
"Cute's a new one, though."
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kythera

"Those are all very true, though," The Vortixx supplied helpfully, with an amount of cheer that was rather... strange for the normally stoic Xian. Even stranger still was what looked to be a smile on her face, despite the fact that something like that had to be physically impossible for her.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: It was just for narration.

IC Tuli & Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Tuli and Hile ducked by reflex as they heard sonic waves pass over them. The blast wasn't very powerful though, because the stick was a poor Toa tool and actually hindered the power.

The Tarakava did get stunned by the sonic wave, but would recover quickly.

"To cut the loose ends, no doubt" I mumbled, stroking my chin as my mind went a mile a minute contemplating the implications.

Tuli was being her temperemental, passionate self, which somehow felt like it bounced perfectly off of my own calm and serious demeanor. It felt good to see her act like herself again.

"I'm glad you're okay" I continued "to see you get injured would be a most... undesirable outcome"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Hile

"Likewise", Tuli said. "How dare that overgrown Matoran of mud do this to us?"

"Wait", Hile interrupted. "You said 'Kavala', right?"

"Yes", Tuli said, irritated. "Now we're gonna -"

"I have something here...", Hile said, digging into his backpack. Tuli had already lost interest in the Ko-Matoran, but soon enough Hile pulled out his hand with a small piece of parchment with text on it. "Here! I collect stories, part of being a Chronicler. I heard this story from a guy in Onu-Koro once. He told about a Matoran named Kavala who had disappeared from the village. No one ever saw him again. He was presumed dead."

That was enough to catch Tuli's attention. Kavala had not died, but become a Toa and for some reason move to the ruins of Xa-Koro. Obviously he had turned evil.

Nearby, Eidolon stated to Kordan they were no longer needed. To this, Hile reacted. "On the contrary", he said. "Maybe these Matoran need help with this evil Toa?"

"Uh, thanks but no thanks", Tuli said. "We can manage. We'll go and kick his butt right now, won't we Khervos?"

That definitely hadn't been my first thought.

Still, I wasn't about to get on Tuli's bad side again, and I definitely didn't like the idea of Kavala getting away with his litlle assassination attempt.

There was one problem with her statement, though

"I don't think we should run the risk of engaging him on our own, he knows the place inside and out, he's devious and apparently seems to control the Tarakava. We need help"

"Maybe these travellers could be of some help?" I said, looking towards the others

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Him... kind of. - Pala-Koro: Weta's findings, if he was expecting to find a specific Toa amongst Toa in the village, would be disappointing. Even looking and feeling for an invisible Toa of Sonics, there was no sign of any such individual in the Lake Village.

What was present, however, and what could be fairly easily seen from virtually any position around Lake Pala, was a vine-like rope hanging from a long, thin branch that crawled high above the water. The branch bent at a sharp angle, constantly threatening to snap, and yet barely managing to hold on despite the weight that seemed to drag it down. Closer inspection--specifically, following the strained rope downward--would reveal that it was tied around a Kanohi-sized stone slab, dangling roughly fifteen feet above the surface of Lake Pala. It was engraved on one side with what appeared to be a rune, although from a distance, it was difficult to tell what it was.

The riddle's words would have suggested that this was what He wanted them to find--and retrieve.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC (Weta): "So that's sour target then" Weta decided, even though it was obvious to all of them. "Orderin, do you think you could snap the branch off with a gust of wind? Not like, send it flying, but just enough to snap it and let if fall."

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): "So that's sour target then" Weta decided, even though it was obvious to all of them. "Orderin, do you think you could snap the branch off with a gust of wind? Not like, send it flying, but just enough to snap it and let if fall."

IC: "Yes, I believe I could." Orderin blasts a light gust of wind at the branch. It quickly snaps and falls.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.