BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Jetzul

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

The incessant tick of a mechanical clock played on in the background as a Fe-Toa slouched over a desk, resting his elbows on the surface. Behind him, iron gadgetry of all sorts hung on a wall and on the floor. Daggers, axes, disassembled remains of firearms, failed reconstructions of foreign tech, and the odd pocket watch were scattered all over the room. To his left side, a billboard with several paper posters of wanted criminals hung on the wall. On the wall opposite, a board adorned with numerous issues of the Mata Nui Daily hung off of the wall.

The detective began to nod off into sleep before violently shaking himself awake. Lifting his arms off of the table, Jetzul looked down on a political map of Mata Nui, with a multitude of papers on his desk detailing events in the political world. In times like these, when the political atmosphere was a metaphorical time bomb, one had to be watchful. So Jetzul had begun to shift away from being a private eye to a political analyst. It was mind-numbing work, but important. Sighing, he lifted a paper off of the desk; an editorial written by a certain toa named "Xenon" on the political state of Onu-Koro. "Amateurish, yet insightful," Jetzul thought as he began to read.

OOC: But it's very in character for my guy to be looking for loopholes.

IC: Strakolix

"Doesn't your code say not to kill? You seem to have no problem with killing."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Kordan

"Very well" he sighed "I was born on the island of Zakaz 5,543 years ago. I had a brother who started to do bad things for bad people... but you must understand. He was not a bad person. Do you know what I mean, little one? Do you believe someone can do bad but not be bad?

OOC: I just though now would be a good time to point out Kordan has a Nigerian accent

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

OOC: Nigerian accent?

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

Hile was unsure what to say. "Um, I think I understand...", he said. "Maybe... Good and evil are not always easy to separate from each other. As for Zakaz... I've never heard of such an island. What was it like there?"

OOC: No talking about other islands! Zakaz and Xia don't exist in this universe.

IC: Suran

The Lesterin wished it weren't so hard to resist responding to the Vortixx. If this continue for too long, he might have to usher the Toa Maru out.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Don't you mean Vortixx? You said Lesterin twice. Also we don't know that Xia and Zakaz don't exist. They might.

"What about extradition? I did or at least tried to do worse things than this in Ta-Koro. I'm probably still wanted there."

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

OOC: Precisely. Which is why we're supposed to treat them as if they don't. Nobody is to talk of any islands other than Mata Nui, other than to say that they exist. No names, no details. Them's the breaks. It's why so many characters have amnesia.

IC: Corporal Suran

The old Marine's eyebrows furrowed. This prisoner certainly seemed determined to dig his grave deeper.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kordan

"I... had... I had to do it", Kordan seemed to be lost in some sort of distant painful memory, unintentionally ignoring Hile's question. For the first time in a long time Kordan seemed to break.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

OOC: I can't even describe how much I love drama.

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

Kordan's breakdown didn't go unnoticed by the Ko-Matoran Chronicler. He felt very uncomfortable, for he was not very experienced with dealing in these kinds of situations. However, he had to try.

"Whatever you have done in your past remains there. In the past", Hile said, pleased with how his words came out. "At least I have seen you for a nice person here. In that case... past deeds don't matter that much."

OOC: Assuming Strakolix doesn't break out before his trial, I will get to RP his NPC lawyer, right?

"Or even better, community service. Or getting out early for good behavior. But I'm assuming you don't have any of that stuff like I have back home at Sugar-Candy Mountain. So, then what's your extradition policy, asssuming you don't do any of the above?"

IC- Verak - Ga-Koro Prison

Well, I’d just about had it with this guy.
“By the two gods, can you roking get more annoyin’?! I mean, sure, it’s one thing to try and find loopholes, you’re in prison, and I have certainly been guilty of pestering guards but GOOD LORD WILL YOU STOP ALREADY. Brother, nobody is even having pause when ye try and insult their society, your rapidly shifting viewpoints make you sound like a hypocrite and a fool, and your rapid fire questioning feels similar to a serrated dagger being rubbed against my last nerve. Ye don’t sound smart, ye don’t sound wise, ye sound like a delusional fool who thinks that if he tries hard enough the guards will have a change of heart about a lying murderer and let ye out of jail. The legal system here isn’t all strict and fancy- it works however the karz Hahli wants it to- trust me brother, I’ve been through it enough times to know. Honestly, I’m only tryin’ to enjoy my free food and housin’ here, but yer foolish questioning is givin’ everyone imprisoned here a bad name.”
I glared at him, and flipped the now empty cup menacingly in my hand
“You know what, mate? I give up. Yer just gonna come back at me with another stupid little idea like ye have before. I just won’t even respond.” I angrily turned and lay down upon the wooden slab that passed for a bed.
“By the way, brother, my name’s Verak. I’m the most handsome, wild, and adventurous man you will ever have the pleasure to meet.” I flashed a smile at him, losing my previous furious attitude, and went back to counting the bars of my prison cell.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: Ah, sorry about not being more specific.

IC: Cadias

The Toa of Plasma shrugged. "Not sure myself. The guards stopped us at the gates to make sure we weren't involved, and that's where my friend and I found out," he said, with a nod to Vrana, the strange-looking Toa standing beside Cadias.

"It's sad, though. Only three months after Makuta's defeat and the Koros are already drifting apart. I can't help but wonder if another Koro was involved or not."

"I acknowledge that I'm evil and a hypocrite. They don't. Besides, I never killed anyone. All I did was resist arrest, lie, and try to non-lethally subdue a Marine that attacked me. And how can I give prisoners a worse name than they've given themselves? And do you have any better ideas of something for me to do?"

IC: VoutokAfter knocking without an answer, Voutok simply leaned against he wall beside the entrance and turned his headset down to "2", keeping watch around the area to see if anything else of suspicion happened, and to see if anyone was inside that just were not aware of his arrival.

IC: Arias

"'Ello" I opened the door and stuck my head out. "Oh! Voutok! Did you need something?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

[OOC: Uh...I only attacked you because you shot at me first, Kapura. Get your facts straight, unless you're still being an avid liar. In which case, I bias-ly command you to shaddup! =P]IC: VoutokThe De-Matoran entered the store. "Well, that depends. Any of you good at repairing or replacing a bladed kanoka disc?" Voutok held up the plasma-damaged weapon of his. "My most recent arrest was a little...heated."

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

OOC: Oh, I just meant that the person who plays Vrana isn't online.

Cadias laughed. "I guess that's one way of putting it. Say, we're heading to Le-Koro. You wouldn't happen to be going that way, would you?"

Why not? Seria seemed nice enough, and while Vrana was a good friend, he didn't make the best of company.

OOC: Big difference between me lying and Strak lying. And besides, I tried to just walk away, but your character(not you, I know) was too stubborn.

Strakolix drank his glass of water and then began to contemplate an escape plan.

IC: Arias

Yikes.... Plasma "Well, I can try. It probably won't be as good as new, since the plasma ate through the metal. I could probably get it into functioning order though." Let's see... Bladed Disk... "How heavy should it be? Equal to the other one? Or did you have one weighted specialy?"

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Voutok"Uh...equal wieght to its twin would be nice." Voutok drew his second bladed disc. "Honestly, I'm still kinda fuzzy on how I made these perfect in the first place. Basically, you got the disc and five evenly-spaced curved razorblades around the perimeter, preferably made of the lightest metal you have on-hand, Discs tend to not fly very well when given too much weight. The plasma corroded the edges of the blades and razed the top layer of the disc itself, as you can see."

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Cadias smiled. "An adventure? I hadn't really thought of it that way. Still, I suppose that it's an apt description for our trip around the island. You see, Vrana and I decided to go out and see what the world is like without Makuta looming over us." The Toa's smile faded a little.

"Though I suppose that the assassination attempt proves that it's not all that different."

IC: Voutok"That should do it." the De-Matoran handed Arias the damaged disc. "I'll make it a point to stop by here every day or so on my patrol to check on progress and give any further assistance if you need it. Speaking of progress, how's that "gunblade" thing going?"

"Wrong."

Cadias' smile returned. "That is true. Besides, whoever did it was probably not with any of the Koros- there may be a bit of tension between them, but not enough to risk starting a war. I'm sure justice will be served, and anyone looking to cause trouble will probably rethink their plans."

Realizing that daylight was burning, he began walking in the direction of Le-Wahi again. "So, what brings you all the way out here in the wilderness?" He winked, knowing full well that the village was still within sight.

IC: Vrana

He stood off to the side, not really saying anything. He eyed over the person that Cadias had been speaking to. They seemed to have energy, quite a lot of it. And they seemed quick with a response, something rather unusual from his experience. But then there was something else that needed commented on.

"Cadias, you didn't tell me that the Koro weren't getting along very well. Has it really reached the point where people want to kill the village leaders?" There was something a little strange about it, considering when last he left, they had all been working together against Makuta.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:

"Well it is very beautiful here, especially the forest and beaches. They are very beautiful, and I like getting lost in it. My old village didn't need my help anymore after I finished getting rid of all the crime. Besides, it got boring." Her faced went stale in the final sentence. It was very boring; nothing to do, but soak up the sun and play around in the beaches.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Voutok"What about it? Anything specific?"

"Wrong."

Cadias decided to respond to Seria first, as his explanation to Vrana would probably take some time. "Oh, I see. That's the reason I left Ga-Koro, really: It got boring. Not sure about Vrana over there."

He took a deep breath, thinking. After a short pause, he began. "Yes, I was intending to tell you. You see, the Turaga, leaders of the villages, were all assassinated. The Akiri were elected by the Matoran to rule in their stead. In the first few weeks after Makuta's demise, things went well.

"Then tension started to build. The death of the Turaga hit the villages hard, and the Akiri don't trust each other very much. Po-Koro's already cut itself off from the rest of the island. So far, nothing other than that has happened, so hopefully the tension will fade. The assassination probably isn't connected to any other villages."

IC: Vrana

Having his answer, he nodded in response. He didn't understand what could have caused people, in the event of such victory, to turn against each other with fear in their hearts. When something was already feared, then it was no different, but to fear something that not long before had been an ally? He had gone through such before, but it had taken a horrible event to cause such.

Whatever had happened to cause such between entire villages, it must have been much worse. It never crossed his mind that it may just have been greed, the desire for something and the fear that someone else might get it first.

He adjusted his feathered cloak slightly, as he once would have his wings. Unlike the other two, he could never get tired of Ga-Wahi, it was a place that would always feel most welcome to him, even if the village did not.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles