BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

So that's it, came all this way to end up like this. I went from naive young Toa of Air to survivalist to killer to schemer to leader, and barely to Priestess. Where was I now, if we're speaking metaphorically, I'm nowhere. All roads lead to nothing apparently. No friends, no family, no glory. I believed in Makuta like I once believed in Mata Nui. I believed Makuta was deep down a good god, but I didn't see the warning signs when I should have, how he cultivated the chaotic and violent. How we dealt with an organization that kept people repressed. I believed that these means were justified by the Utopia they would bring about.

Until Makuta's Rahkshi attacked Ta-Koro, a village where families resided, where children and their parents were in danger. Where friendships were to be cut short by a pronged staff. He crossed the line I never thought he would.

I'll be lying if I told I only broke a little that day, for the Dark God, Makuta had destroyed my faith in that one instance. So I attacked with the others, I killed about two Rahkshi, didn't claim any spoils though. Didn't care anymore, what was the purpose. The people of the mainland celebrated while I was made aware of the destruction of my home, a lone lighthouse sticking above the ruins. I went there, I thought of the graves my friend dug for my family and how those now rested at the bottom of the sea, and my friend, the man I had known all my life, Pae. He disappeared, he was gone, vanished like he was just a figment of a unstable Toa of Air, desperate for friendship. The serrated blade I carried sickened me, I threw it into the waters along with a few other things, the sea claimed them as it did many others.

In the past three months after those first few weeks I found work in a variety of jobs around the various villages, some of it mercenary work. Like protecting miners in both Po-Wahi and Onu-Wahi. I remember all the annoying bureaucracy I had to deal with just to deal with these simple jobs. In that time I rebuilt something that resembled a life if only partially, and now I was deciding to take a holiday, rest for a bit, the place was a mead hall, and it boasted comforts few places did. Perhaps I'd find some purpose here in my wanderings, but I doubted that, for no place truly filled the vacuity in my heart so far, and why would this place be any different.

I traveled the foliage-filled forest at the outskirts of Ga-Wahi, following the path that I had been told. It was an annoying and arduous trek, but nothing that could have possibly been worse than the marshlands of the Kumu Islets. As I continued on eventually I carefully maneuvered around some poisonous-looking plants until I had reached it.

The Crucible as I saw it was a long squat mead hall, surrounded by golden fields of grain, lush grapevines bearing their fruit, the sound of bees buzzing from the direction of a couple of beehives situated some distance away from where I was. I stood at the path leading up to the entrance. I called out, hoping to find the owner.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" I called, raising my voice in hopes of attracting the attention of somebody at least.

OOC: I always wanted to visit this place last season but never did, shame really. Well ball's in your court now, Ilyusha Blokfase.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Anthraz

He arrrived at soothing village of Ga-Koro. The hot land of Ta-Wahi made him almost lose his mind. He then entered the village.

OOC: Anthraz is open for interaction.

Edited by Kranan: Rider of Rohan

IC-Ξιλεκκι:

"Yes?" Xilecki asked, from behind the Toa of Air just in front of his home. He'd been coming in from a grape harvest - easily evident by the large basket full of the fruits that he carried - and had used his Kakama to quickly get himself closer.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

He found nothing very amusing in Ga-Koro. He looked into the water and saw a lot of fish. He went back to the beach and found a large Rakhshi corpse on the beach.

OOC: Anthraz is open for interaction.

OOC: Viima from Ko-Wahi

IC Viima

(Ga-Koro):

Viima climbed a hill, behind which the Old Fusa path would lie. He had come a long way from Ko-Koro to reach this place. His ex-girlfriend, who had tried to use him for an asassination, was to be trialed soon in Ga-Koro. Viima would not miss that for all his life. Better yet, he might be able to become useful in the trial as a witness of circumstances so dictated. There was a lot to be done and old scores to be settled.

OOC: Viima is open for interaction either out or in Ga-Koro.

IC Viima

(Ga-Koro):

"Um, well, too much ambition without empathy...", Viima said. He thought it best not to tell that he had actually been the one to almost kill. No matter how he had been drugged and used by the actual conspirators, it would do no good to be too straightforward about it.

"I'm going to see it", Viima said. "There's gonna be some heavy charges against them."

"Well it seems it is time to return to my village." said Anthraz cheerfully. "Farewell Viima!" he then set off for Ko-Wahi.

OOC: Anthraz to Ko-Koro.

Edited by Kranan: Rider of Rohan

IC: Arktizai

Arktizai pulled Hile out of the others' hearing distance.

"They are the villains. I only joined them to figure out what they're up to; and now, you're probably the only one among us I can trust. We need to stop them. Is there anybody you know that could help us?"

IC: Arktizai

"One of them threatened to kill me in Ko-Wahi, that Valuki character mentioned something about slavery in Onu-Koro, and here that Skakdi mentioned domination over the whole island. Why do you think they've been withholding so much information from us? It's because they know if we find out, we'll do our best to stop them."

The Toa of Ice considered his options.

"Do you think the Akiri would care? If they did, we'd certainly have a large force behind us."

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

For a while the information seemed too much to bear for Hile. Then he managed to calm himself. He had wanted to be the Chronicler, so surely he had to know how to react to these kinds of situations. Certainly Takua would have known.

"If they really are evil...", Hile said, then stopped. "Wait a minute. I talked with Khardon earlier... he seemed pretty upset about his past... don't you think he might be trying to solve something? Trying to do something good? It seemed like that to me."

IC:

"Yes?"

I nearly jumped a foot in the air when the voice came from behind me. People normally didn't get the drop on me, must have been getting careless. I turned around but not before taking a second to regain my composure. He was a tall Toa for he had a few inches over me. He also took pride in his appearance, for his armor was well polished, so much that the bronze bits of his armor were hard to look at, especially when the Ga-Koro sun shined so brightly in the reflection, the rest of his armor was a forest green. He also had came back from a recent harvest as he carried a massive basket filled with grapes. My eyes moved upwards to see a green cloak upon his shoulders, until the light greys behind my my Matatu met his own, I could tell the mask immediately for I had see it on my other Toa, the Kakama.

"Umm...hello, my name is Kino sir. I came here looking for both a place to rest and to train. Is this place the Crucible? For that is the place I am looking for," I said, straight to the point. My tone was flat, monotone, where previously I had always noticed such a melodic and bouncy tone. I knew why though, for it was hard to take much joy anymore, after everything that had happened. After everything I had heard about these uneasy alliances between the villages. "Are you the owner perchance?" I added, in hopes of gleaning his name.

Lenat-Ga-koro

IC: The Vortixx finished fastening the now complete launcher part to the blade before holding it up and looking over the different pieces, making sure they were in working order. He pointed the gunblade away from him and pulled the trigger, listening as the hammer clicked forward into empty air. Satisfied, he handed the finished product over to the duo he had been assisting.

After several minutes of settling on a price, Lenat walked out of the hut and back to his shop, ready to take a break. To his surprise, he found a Matoran standing in the middle of the room. While a customer coming in while he was away was not all that unusual, this one was a Po-Matoran, something only rarely seen since they closed their village off to outsiders.

He stood in the doorway for a bit before clearing his throat and saying, "Can I help you?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC-Xilecki:

"Yes, in fact, I am," the Toa of Air said, grinning, before inclining his head in the direction of the mead hall.

"In order to get inside you must go through the training yard - which, as you can see, doubles as the court yard - and go through the main door, quite simply. Wait at the head of the largest table and I'll be with you in a moment; as you can see, I have to drop these off by the wine press." After a small moment, and a gust of air, he was gone, already right around the back of the large western wing of the building.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Kino)

I felt the corners of my mouth tug slightly as if to form a smile for a second, but it dropped almost immediately afterward. The Kakama masked owner had sprinted past me. I thanked the stars above I wasn't wearing any loose fabric, as I was buffed by a strong gust of air shortly afterward, left by the Crucible's owner. I made my way through the training yard, various dummies, stood at attention while wooden swords and other mock weapons sat neatly in their racks. It had taken me about a minute to reach the door. I reached the door handle, turning the brass knob and pushing the door open. Closing it gently behind me as I stepped into the mead hall. As instructed I stood at the head of the largest table I could find, setting my case down against the floor as I crossed my arms and waited. That Kakama must make maintaining the place rather easy. I get this uneasy feeling the owner's gonna catch me off guard again.

Lenat-Ga-koro

IC: The Vortixx finished fastening the now complete launcher part to the blade before holding it up and looking over the different pieces, making sure they were in working order. He pointed the gunblade away from him and pulled the trigger, listening as the hammer clicked forward into empty air. Satisfied, he handed the finished product over to the duo he had been assisting.

After several minutes of settling on a price, Lenat walked out of the hut and back to his shop, ready to take a break. To his surprise, he found a Matoran standing in the middle of the room. While a customer coming in while he was away was not all that unusual, this one was a Po-Matoran, something only rarely seen since they closed their village off to outsiders.

He stood in the doorway for a bit before clearing his throat and saying, "Can I help you?"

IC: "I have been instructed by Akiri Hewkii to offer you employment in Po-Koro, working on equipment for the Sentinels." The Po-Matoran said.

:w:

IC:There was the quiet clink of coins as Vos handed a nearby Matoran a bag of widgets. The Le-Matoran nodded, though his eyebrows raised a fraction of an inch as the Vortixx lifted the two incapacitated captives. Celite and Surina had been tied together in a small bundle, further restricting their movement during the flight. The captured beings could do little but hang limply as they were once more hefted into the air, and their captor began to walk.

Vos' steps were fluid and careful, even with the added weight of his burden. He moved through the crowds with ease, ignoring the shocked gasps of villagers as they caught sight of the beings that had tried to kill their leader. A few fell into step behind him, following at a distance, eager to see what would happen. The angry mutters were clearly audible, a rage-filled din, all of it directed at the two would-be assassins.

The gray-armored Vortixx pushed open the door to the Marine headquarters, immediately catching the attention of the Marines stationed within. Silently, he dropped the two captives in the center of the room.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: I assume it wasn't Viima who got the money

IC Viima

(Ga-Koro):

Viima saw Vos with the captives among the crowd and started following him, pushing aside other villagers who were gathering around the scene.

"Wait!" Viima yelled at Vos. "Wait! I'm Viima, the tool of the attempted asassination! I want to speak to you!"

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: Well that certainly came out of the blue.

If there was one thing he had expected to happen today, it was not this. It seemed that his reputation had spread further then the mechanic had thought, if the Akiri of the Lost Koro wanted to hire him. It was a good offer, people employed directly by the koros tended to be very successful, and while Leant was doing well for himself, this presented him with the chance of going even further.

Still, it was not a choice to make lightly, so when he spoke again, it was a question.

"May I have a chance to think on this?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

Hahli's gentle face visibly darkened, her features determined looking and strong as she looked up at the Toa Maru of Water. Though not Le-Matoran by birth she was Ga-Matoran in temperament and in the hearts of the Koro; she had been accepted and loved as a sister by the villagers and the Marines alike, and the Akiri held a distinct and unique trust in the Toa-protector of her portside home. She trusted her to keep what was said between them as sacred as simple words and orders could be, and she believed with all her being that Leah would trust that.

"Sister," she said hardly, "do whatever is in your power to keep that thing shut."

"Akiri! Sister Akiri!"

Hahli and Leah both turned to see a Ga-Matoran attendant sprint quickly towards both of them. Hahli gently caught her by the shoulders when she was within reach and let her catch her breath, a warm smile on her face as she worked to comfort the frantic Matoran. When she finally caught her breath, the girl looked up at Hahli and Leah with a respectful bow before speaking.

"Sister...Akiri Hewkii has sent an envoy for you."

Hahli stopped at that to look up at Leah and her face was polite, though beneath it there was the subtle hint that she needed to go and speak to him immediately. Hewkii was finally stretching his wings, sending out emissaries to another Koro in the name of diplomacy. Though she regarded the news with healthy skepticism she could not help but feel a slight nudge of hope in the back of her head. At Leah's understanding nod, Hahli and the emissary disappeared off towards her hut. Leah watched them go until they were cerulean dots in the distance, faded away into the larger, peaceful tapestry that Ga-Koro had become. The Toa Maru watched until they disappeared--

--and was caught totally unaware of the hands that grabbed her by the sides and drew her rather gracefully into a quick, steady embrace. After the brief second of shock and surprise at the hold she recognized the arms and smiled, looking up at the figure and recognizing the noble, handsome features, the attractive athlete's frame, the ice blue eyes and the omnipresent stoic smirk.

"Heya," Toa Maru Reordin greeted her bluntly.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND