What's your collection of bioncle like

tahukan

It's pretty much disassembled mostly, but I should be able to re-assemble everything if I wanted (and I will eventually...someday :P).2001: 1x Gali, 1x Kopaka, 2x Lewa, 2x Tahu, 2x Onua, 3x Pohatu (originally 1,1,2,1,1,2 respectively, I got some used years later) 1x Vakama, 2x Nuju, 2x Nokama, 2x Whenua, 2x Onewa, 2x Matau (originally only one Nuju, got another used years this year), all Kanohi except for the 14k Golden Hau and prototypes.2002: All Bohrok but Lehvak (but I got Pahrak years later used and without his canister), Gahlok Va (same as Pahrak), all Kanohi, all Krana except for the light blue Za, Boxor.2003: Most Krana-Kal, most Kanohi Nuva (I think I'm only missing the silver Kaukau Nuva there), Guurahk and Turahk, Matoro, Macku and Hahli (used and without packaging years later).2004: Vakama, Matau, Whenua, Onewa, Keerakh, Vhisola, Ahkmou, Orkahm, a few disks.2005: Toa Iruini and Toa Norik.2006: All Piraka, all Toa Inika, Garan, Velika, Kazi, Dalu, Vezon & Fenrakk, Axonn, Brutaka.2007: Just two squid packs. :P2008: All Phantoka, Tanma, Solek, Gavla, Gali, Krika, Jetrax T6, Axalara T9.2009: Vorok, Strakk, Tarix, Kiina, Ackar, Mata Nui, all Agori, Cendox V1, Kaxium V3.2010: All Stars.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Most of the Toa, Glatorian, and Rakshi built, as well as a Maxilos, Umbra, and Kardas, then a large mess of pieces in bags by color with a large number of Toa Nuva and others missing one or two key pieces. Spares of many Glatorian and Agori, a Skopio, two of Antroz' vehicle one gold one silver (but both only mostly complete), part of a Super Battle Droid, too many Huki and Onepu and not enough of the other McToran, various masks and krana but no misprints and nothing particularly rare. Oh, and five masks of time, plus partially complete duplicates of most Toa, Bohrok, and Bohrok-Kal.

Edited by BobaFett2

The Legend Lives...

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp I havent posted in probably like hmmmm... Four years? Not that I ever really posted here anyways... I figure this is a good place to get back in the swing of things :P I never took my sets apart I just left em in a few boxes (terrible MOCer here), so lets headcount.

2001:

6/6 Toa Mata

6/6 Turaga

6/6 McToran

2/5 Rahi Sets (Nui Rama & Manas)

2002:

6/6 Bohrok

6/6 Toa Nuva

2/6 Bohrok Va (Green & Blue)

Boxor

Master Builders Set

2003:

1/6 Bohrok Kal (White)

4/6 Rakshi (Missing Black and Green)

6/6 Kohlii Matoran

Orange Fikou Spider

2004:

6/6 Toa Metru

6/6 Vahki

6/6 Matoran

Krekka

Ultimate Dume

Lhikan/Kikanalo

(My collecting died down from '05-'06 then picked back up)

2005:

6/6 Toa Hordika

2/6 Visorak (Red & Black)

6/6 Rahaga

Toa Iruini

Keetongu

Roodaka

Sidorak

2006:

2/6 Piraka (Hakaan & Vezok)

4/6 Toa Ignika (Missing Nuparu & Hahli)

Axonn

Umbra

Kardas Dragon/ Vezon

2007:

4/6 Barraki (Missing Carpar & Mantax)

6/6 Toa Mahri

Defilak

Nocturn

Gadunka

Hydraxon

Maxilios & Spinax

Lesovikk

2008:

3/3 Toa Phantoka

3/3 Toa Mistika

6/6 Makuta

6/6 Matoran

Mutran & Vican

Icarax

Toa Ignika

Takanuva

Vultraz

Mazeka

Rockoh T3 with Toa Pohatu

Jetrax T6 with Antroz

Super-Charged Jetrax T6 with Antroz

Axalara T9 with Toa Lewa

Klakk

2009:

11/12 Glatoran (Missing Kiina)

6/6 Agori

Tuma

Fero & Skirmix

Click

Cendox V1

Combiners/ Alternate Models:

McToran Nui

Both McToran Kaita

Turaga Nui

Akamai

Wairuha

Black Fikou Spider

Mata Nui Cow

Dikapi

Waikiru

Akamai Nuva

Alternate Boxor

Ghekula

Infernavika

Hapaka

Mata Nui Fishing Bird

Pokawi

Kraahu

Kranua

The Shadowed One

Lava Hawk

Spiriah

Trinuma

Niazesk

Destral Cycle

Whew. Lots of typing. I still need to take down a list of my collectables though >.< maybe I'll just photograph them when I have the time...

• Upvote 1

[flash=250,100]http://www.menol.org/signature.swf?id=mouse.swf

2008 Bionicle: All :)

2009 Bionicle: Glatoran 6/6 Agori 6/6 Box Sets 1/2

Huge.

My emphasis in collecting is completion. I have pretty much all collectibles (minus prototypes and really rare items... and my Kraata collection is pathetically small) arranged according to their corresponding characters. Since I don't really play with my sets anymore or even MOC or display them, they are stored away for a future generation of fans.

01: Kopaka

02: Onua,Tahu, Gali, Pohatu, Kopaka and some of Lewa Nuva. The Nuhvok-kal.

03: Takanuva

04: Bordakh, Keerakh, Vorzakh, Rorzakh, Matau, Tehutti, Vakama, Nokama, all titans and two Lhikan and Kikanalos.

05: Matau, Nokama, Onewa and Iruini. Oh, and all 6 Rahagah.

06: Kazi, Vezok, Thok, Hakann, Matoro, Jaller, Nuparu, Hewkii, and Hahli.

07: Kalmah, (always loved that set) Mantax, Pridak, Jaller Mahri, Kongu Mahri, and Hahli Mahri.

08: ANtroz, Chirox, Pohatu, Lewa, Kopaka, Toa ignika, Tanma, Raidak, Solek, Onua, Takanuva, and Rocka T3.

09: Berix, Malum, Vorox, Skrall, Stronius, and Gelu.

10: My little brother had Stars Takanuva.

• 1 month later...

The total count is around 140 or 150. I'm not going to go into specifics, but basically the only ones I don't have are:

most Rahi

2002-3 titan size sets

some Mahri

most Phantoka-era sets

most Glatorian-era sets

some Stars

I have pretty much everything other than that (and duplicates of MANY sets. I think I have five Turahk. XD)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the six original Bohrok and every Bohrok Va (except Kohrak),

Pohatu Nuva,

Matau Metru,

Ahkmou, Vhisola, Tehutti and Ehrye,

Sidorak,

Vohtarak,

Matau and Nokama Hordika,

Rahaga Iruini,

Jaller and Matoro Inika,

Zaktan,

Hahli Mahri,

Hydraxon,

Dekar and Defilak,

and a bunch of gold/silver Mata masks plus a bunch of Krana.

Looking back, I was a rather stupid kid. :P I always liked Vakama Metru better than Matau, why didn't I get his set? I'd have loved to get Kopaka Nuva instead of Pohatu, and I completely missed out on both Toa Mata, Turaga and Rahkshi. I should have gotten another Piraka, like Hakann or Thok. Jaller Mahri and Ehlek would have been nice on my shelf too, though I wasn't really buying sets anymore in 2007.

Still, I had fun with what I had, despite regretting quite a few of the set buying decisions I did back then. :)

Right now I have the Bohrok and Bohrok Va rebuilt into custom "Va-EX" MOCs on my shelf, with a few of my other sets standing around them. The rest are dismantled and in their canisters and/or my box of spare parts.

Edited by Katuko

I've got the six original Bohrok and every Bohrok Va (except Kohrak),

Pohatu Nuva,

Matau Metru,

Ahkmou, Vhisola, Tehutti and Ehrye,

Sidorak,

Vohtarak,

Matau and Nokama Hordika,

Rahaga Iruini,

Jaller and Matoro Inika,

Zaktan,

Hahli Mahri,

Hydraxon,

Dekar and Defilak,

and a bunch of gold/silver Mata masks plus a bunch of Krana.

Looking back, I was a rather stupid kid. :P I always liked Vakama Metru better than Matau, why didn't I get his set? I'd have loved to get Kopaka Nuva instead of Pohatu, and I completely missed out on both Toa Mata, Turaga and Rahkshi. I should have gotten another Piraka, like Hakann or Thok. Jaller Mahri and Ehlek would have been nice on my shelf too, though I wasn't really buying sets anymore in 2007.

Still, I had fun with what I had, despite regretting quite a few of the set buying decisions I did back then. :)

Right now I have the Bohrok and Bohrok Va rebuilt into custom "Va-EX" MOCs on my shelf, with a few of my other sets standing around them. The rest are dismantled and in their canisters and/or my box of spare parts.

Wow man that's a ton of sets Also i haven't checked back here in a while i didn't know how popular it was!

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

Lets see

Tahu 01

Kopaka 01

Turaga Vakama

Turaga Whenua

All glatorians (which suck btw)

Various mctorans

All metru nui

Almost all Rakshi

A ton of MOCs

Hordika Nuju

WHAT I WANT

The Kolhii Matoran

more turaga

takua mctoran

rahi

boxor

All the toa mata

Piraka

Edited by Tohunga_Hukii

Tu2d6W7.jpg

BZRPG Character profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9733&p=645870

Tohngu Krakulhi

I present a classic example of the Law of Post-Decision Regret: no matter what LEGO set, job, house, appetizer, or spouse you choose, you will end up wishing you chose the other one. We've all went through it.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I present a classic example of the Law of Post-Decision Regret: no matter what LEGO set, job, house, appetizer, or spouse you choose, you will end up wishing you chose the other one. We've all went through it.

That has happened to me fifteen to many times....

-Tahukan

:voyanui:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

That has happened to me fifteen to many times....

-Tahukan

I still stay up at night ...

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

My collection is pretty modest by most standards, except for having a lot of the '06 titans: I have half the Toa Mata, some Bohrok, couple of Visorak, Piraka, Inika, Marhi, most of the Stars and some others.

But, it doesn't matter now since their all in pieces until I stop procrastinating find the time to start rebuilding them.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

My collection is in pretty sad shape. I have a decent amount of sets, but since I got most of them when I was younger, they have been damaged pretty badly...

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 1 month later...

I don't usually keep them together, unless they are a Moc, in which case they can last for over five years. Anyways, I have Pohatu Phantoka, Lewa Phantoka, Tanma, Photek, Toa Ignika, Tahu Mistika, Gali Mistika, Onua Mistika, Bitil, Gorast x2, Jetrax, Rockoh, Swamp of Secrets Takanuva, Fero and Skirmish, two Barraki Kalmahs, Mahri Matoro, Reidak, Inika Nuparu, Hordika Nokama, Bohrok Lehvak and Lehvak-Kal, Ussanui, Skopio XV-1, Thornatus, Agori driven motorcycle with a sidecar that splits off, Mata Nui, All of the Stars except Nektann, Toa Lhikan set, Keetongu, various pieces traded from neighborhood kids when I was much younger and a Kanoka Launcher my little brother found at Sunday School. (I still need a disk) I mostly keep track on what sets I have based on the masks.

Aaaand I found my Toa Metru Whenua and Matau. I now have Icarax and a second Lehvak-Kal, along with a moc made from Roodaka two Rahkshi, Chirox and a Nuvohk.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

My collection is nowhere near as large as some of the ones shown here, I have sets from every year though. I have the Toa Hagah limited edition combo pack, and all the various versions of Matoro, which I'm very proud of.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Mine is definitely one of the large ones, but nowhere near as big as hachiroku's!

I'm not entirely sure how accurate this is off the top of my head, I'm actually building a spreadsheet up on every Bionicle made and my collection, I'll try and remember what I've got.

I don't really collect Krana/ Kanohi, but I might do one day. I'd like to get a set of the WMKK some day, but I figure that might set me back alot of money, xD

It would seem I have a lot of the early sets up to 2005, but I have an appauling lack of the newer sets, most visibly the Glatorian and Inika. I'm trying to get hold of the 2001 Rahi at the moment, and the turaga also.

2001 sets 2002 sets 2002 Summer sets 2003 sets 2003 Summer sets 2004 sets 2004 Summer sets 2005 sets 2005 Summer sets 2006 sets

2006 Summer sets 2007 sets 2007 Summer sets 2008 sets 2008 Summer sets 2009 sets 2009 Summer sets

Plus whatever Kanohi masks I do have and some spares. I also have the films, games, and some assorted stuff like this foam Piraka Weapon thing. I have spares of a lot of these.

I count 107 sets, not including duplicates. :D

• Upvote 1

Let's see, I'm gonna try and remember every set I have since somehow estimating is harder :P

2002- Blue Bohrok; Tahu Nuva

2003- Red, Green, Black Bohrok-Kal; Jaller and Guuko; Takua and Pewku; Matoran Macku and Hewkii; Takanuva and Usanaii; Makuta; Blue Rahkshi

2004- Toa Metru Vakama, Nuju, Matau; Blue, White Vahkii; Nidhiki; Krekka; Ultimate Dume/Turaga Dume and Nivawk; Red Matoran possibly???

2005- Blue Visorak; Sidorahk; Keetongu; Hordika Fortress miniset thing; At least two Rahaga; Toa Hagah Iruini

2006- Red, Black Piraka; Jaller Inika; Kazi the Adorable;

2007- Takadox; Yellow Matoran (Dekar??); Jaller Mahri, 2x Hewkii Mahri, Matoro Mahri; Gadunka

2008- Lewa Phantoka; Tanma; 2x Blue Makuta; I think all 3 evil Matoran; Possibly the Red/Black Makuta??; Tahu Mistika, Gali Mistika, Toa Ignika, possibly one of the vehicles? I don't thinks so

2009- White Glatorian, Red Glatorian?? Probably?? An Agori or two possibly?? My little brother got them I don't remember, but that sounds more or less right. Kiina; Mata Nui (small); One of the vehicles. Or two vehicles?

2010- Tahu; Rahkshi: Piraka; Possibly Takanuva??

That's about it? I think so

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I was a completist who only completed his collection after all the sets from a certain wave went on sale to make way for the new ones. The crown jewels are probably my prototypes and misprints, although I have but few of those compared to some true die-hards fans.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Wow mine is sad compared to everyone's... Lets get started.

2001: Tarakava, Kongu, Jala, Onepu, Purple Nui Jaga

2002: Tahu Nuva, Lewa Nuva, Pohatu Nuva, Onewa Nuva, Green Bohrok, Black Bohrok

2003: Takanuva&Ussanui, Jaller and Gukko(Gukko dissasembelled and missing some parts), Takua and Pewku (same story for Pewku), Kopeke, Hewkii, Hahli (I think, may be Maku), Green, Red, Brown, Black and Blue Rahkshi

2004: Turaga Dume and Nivawk, Blue, Red, and Green Vahki

2005: Hordika Nokama

2006: Vezon and Fenraak, Avak, Lava Gate Brickset, Kazi

2007: Blue rahkshi visorak thing, Matoro, Hewkii

2008: Toa Lewa, Toa Kopaka, Krika, Tanma, Solek, Takanuva (x2, used to have 3 but sold the other one sealed in box :))

2009: Mata Nui, Vorox, Maulum, Skrall, Ackar, Ice Agori (forgot his name), Water Agori (forgot his name too)

2010: Takanuva, Tahu,

May have forgotten some, I'll edit if I did miss some

Edited by KittehWubbins

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I was a completist who only completed his collection after all the sets from a certain wave went on sale to make way for the new ones. The crown jewels are probably my prototypes and misprints, although I have but few of those compared to some true die-hards fans.

Which prototypes and misprints do you have, just out of curiosity?

- :t::l::h:

I've got a white and Metru blue swirled Miru, a Metru blue noble Matatu, brown noble Ruru and Matatu, trans-yellow Kaukau, a purple Zamor, a dark gray Antroz weapon.

(I originally hesitated to post this list because I generally get a lot of PMs from people after I do asking if any of them are for sale or trade, which they are not.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I've got a white and Metru blue swirled Miru, a Metru blue noble Matatu, brown noble Ruru and Matatu, trans-yellow Kaukau, a purple Zamor, a dark gray Antroz weapon.

(I originally hesitated to post this list because I generally get a lot of PMs from people after I do asking if any of them are for sale or trade, which they are not.)

Haha, no worries. Other than that White/Blue Miru and Antroz claw, I've actually got all of those myself :D .

I know what you mean about getting PMs from people about rare collectibles. And with an SSKK and Gold Hau now in my possession, I'm sure the frequency of PMs will only increase.

- :t::l::h:

You guys don't know the half of it...lol I'm just kidding, but I'm going to post a picture here before to long.

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

For the last year and a half, it's been all disassembled and organized by year (very roughly) in ziploc bags. Before today, in order to see which ones I still had, I hadn't taken them out in several years. My focus is almost entirely on the story now, very little on the sets.

2001:

Tahu Mata

2x Turaga Vakama

2002: None

2003:

Levahk-Kal

Lerahk

From this point on, I began to buy most of my Bionicle in stores. (All 2001-2003 was purchased later, excepting Lerahk)

2004:

Tehutti

Whenua Metru

Matau Metru

Onewa Metru

Nokama Metru

Vorzakh

Matau Hordika

Onewa Hordika

Battle for Metru Nui (Playset)

Dalu

Nuparu Inika

Jaller Inika

Brutaka

Defilak

Dekar

Thulox

Morak

Kalmah

Carapar

Pridak

Jaller Mahri

Matoro Mahri

Radiak

Tamna

Chirox Phantoka

Antroz Phantoka

Lewa Phantoka

Kopaka Phantoka

Toa Ignika

Krika Mistika

Atakus

Tarduk

Gresh

Mata Nui

Kiina

Toa Mata Nui (titan sized set)

Skrall

Tahu

Gresh

Rakhshi

Piraka

Takanuva

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Since I posted my last post, I have obtained Nui-Rama, and the 5 turaga I was missing. That makes 113 unique sets, although I have one set Vakama, and one Vakama from the DC comic bundle promoting Mask of Light with the infected Hau, so I guess that makes 114.

I envy the people with almost complete collections lol. My goal is to complete the 2001-2003 storyline and comics, as to 2004-2009, I might actually sell them, because completing 2004-2009 would take up so much space, and money.

But I like the Piraka... and the Metru somewhat.... and the Glatorian...

Where do I draw the line?!?!?!

• Upvote 2

I probably have too many than what was healthy for my wallet. :P

I've got virtually all the sets from 2004-2007, and the majority of the sets from other years. BIONICLE's first couple of years are where my collection is weakest, as I was (very regrettably) only partially into BIONICLE then and didn't make as big an effort to get all the sets.

Most are in pieces, with a bunch of half-taken-apart sets also laying around.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since I posted my collection here. It's grown since then.

Mata Arc:

• Onepu
  • Onua
  • Taipu (built out of separately ordered pieces, as there was no Taipu set)
  • Whenua
  • Fikou spider ('custom' built in black and purple, not the Master Builder set)
  • Ussal crab (same as the Fikou)
  • Nuhvok Va
  • Nuhvok
  • Nuparu & Boxor

Nuva:

• Onua Nuva
  • Nuhvok Kal
  • Vorahk

Metru:

• Whenua
  • Tehutti
  • Rorzahk

Hordika:

• Whenua
  • Bomonga
  • Oohnorak (vanished into thin air, might have to buy a new one)

I also have Onua and Vorahk's canisters, Onua Nuva's canister lid, and a trans-orange crystal piece I like to imagine is a lightstone.

For collectibles:

h97tbnB.jpg

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

(Repost)

Here is a photo of most of my collection. Unfortunately I couldn't fit them all on top of my vivarium.

https://i.imgur.com/Kzutax0.jpg

Sets:

(2001) Toa Mata, Tohunga(x14), Turaga

(2002) Toa Nuva, Bohrok, Bohrok Va, Exo Toa

(2003) Bohrok Kal, Rahksi, Hahli, Takua and Pewku, Jaller and Guuku, Takanuva, Makuta

(2004) Toa Metru, Vahki, Metruan, Nivhahk and Dume, Nidihiki, Krekka, Lhikan and Kikanalo

(2005) Toa Hordika, Visorak, Rahaga, Roodaka, Sidorak, Keetongu

(2006) Toa Inika, Piraka, Voyatoran, Vezon and Fenrakk, Brutaka, Axxon

(2007) Toa Mahrii, Barraki, Nocturn, Maxiloss, Gadunka

(2008) Makuta, Mutran and Vican, Icaraxx Toa Ignika

(2009) Big Mata Nui

Most of this I have got since 2012. I had a collection roughly half the size of this but accidentally got thrown away in 2007ish

I still plan to add and intend to get most, if not all sets from 2001-2008. Still debating whether or not to go beyond that.

Also the post above reminds me of masks. I have(to my knowledge) every mask from 2001 including misprints. No prototypes though.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Most of my collection is stored away in their canisters, but let's see.

I have:

Tahu (Nuva, Mistika, Stars)

Lewa (Mata, Nuva, Phantoka)

Kopaka (Mata, Nuva, Phantoka)

Onua (Mata, Nuva)

Gali (Mata, Nuva, Mistika)

Pohatu (Nuva, Phantoka, Rockoh T3)

Takanuva ('03, Titan, Stars)

TOTAL: 20

Vakama (Turaga, Metru, Hordika)

Matau (Turaga, Metru, Hordika)

Nuju (Turaga, Metru, Hordika)

Whenua (Turaga, Metru)

Nokama (Turaga, Metru, Hordika)

Onewa (Turaga, Metru, Hordika)

Lhikan & Kikanalo

Turaga Dume & Nivawk

TOTAL:19

Norik (Rahaga, Hagah)

Iruini (Rahaga, Hagah)

Kualus

Bomonga

Gaaki

Pouks

TOTAL:8

Jaller (Inika)

Kongu (Inika, Mahri)

Matoro (Inika, Mahri)

Nuparu (Inika, Mahri)

Hahli (Inika)

Hewkii (Inika, Mahri)

TOTAL:10

McToran: Jala, Matoro, Onepu, Hafu, Huki

Kohliitoran: Macku

Metrutoran: Nuhrii, Tehutti, Vhisola, Orhkam, Ehrye, Ahkmou

Voyatoran: Balta, Garan, Piruk, Dalu, Kazi, Velika

Mahritoran: Defilak, Dekar

Kardatoran: Tanma, Kirop, Radiak, Solek, Photok, Gavla

TOTAL:25

Agori: Raanu, Metus, Berix, Tarduk, Atakus, Zesk

TOTAL:6

Glatorian: Gresh (standard, and Stars), Strakk, Skrall (standard, and Stars), Vorox, Malum, Tarix

Glatorian Legends: Mata Nui, Ackar, Vastus, Kiina, Gelu, Stronius

TOTAL:12

Tarakava (both complete)

Nui Rama (just green one)

Keetongu

Thulox

TOTAL: 3.5

Gahlok (Va, Kal)

Lehvak: (Va, Kal)

Pahrak (Va, Kal)

Kohrak (Va, Kal)

TOTAL:8

Turahk

Lerahk

Kurahk

Vorahk

Guurahk

Panrahk

Rahkshi of Heat Vision

TOTAL:7

Nuurakh

Vorzakh (2x)

Keerakh

Rorzakh

Bordakh

Zadakh

Keelerak

Suukorak

Oohnorak

Boggarak

Roporak

TOTAL:5

Hakann

Zaktan

Thok

Reidak

Vezok

Avak

Vezon & Fenrakk

Kalmah

Pridak

Mantax

Takadox

Carapar

Nocturn

TOTAL:6

Antroz (Phantoka, Jetrax T6)

Gorast

Krika

Chirox

Vamprah

Bitil

Icarax

Mutran & Vican

TOTAL:9

Makuta '03

Nidhiki

Krekka

Roodaka

Sidorak

Brutaka

Axonn

Karzahni (plus the Matoran and trap)

Maxilos &Spinax

Hydraxon

Mazeka

Toa Ignika

Tuma

Skopio XV-1

Cendox V-1

TOTAL:15

GRAND TOTAL: 167.5 sets (the half is for the single missing Nui Rama)

That's all of them, as far as I know. I may have forgotten a couple. (Yes, this list was done solely from memory)

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

There's no rhyme or reason to my collection. I never tried for completion, or got the sets I thought were coolest, or of my favorite characters, or with the best parts. If I could go back in time I would DEFINITELY have done it differently, but I don't really have much desire to get new sets now.

Gali Nuva

Guurahk

Le-Metru Vakhi

Dume and Nivawk

Rahaga Kualus

Onewa Hordika

Matau Hordika

Vakama Hordika

Iruni Hagah

Velika

Garan

Kazi

Hakann

Avak

Axonn

Brutaka

Nuparu Inika

Hahli Inika

Vezon and Fenrakk

Ultimate Creatures Accessory Set

Carapar

Takadox

Jaller Mahri

Matoro Mahri

Kongu Mahri

Hydraxon

Gadunka

Karzahni and Sarda and Idris

Kirop

Radiak

Chirox

Antroz

Vamprah

Pohatu Phantoka

Bitil

Onua Mistika

Mazeka and Swamp Strider

Antroz and Jetrax

Zesk

Rock Agori

Vorox

Skrall

Gresh

Malum

Strakk

Perditus and Thornatus

A few miscellaneous pieces

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins