• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Your First Set

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 Online Mr. Lightning Bolt

Mr. Lightning Bolt
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 90 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 06:40 PM

Wow, lotta late starters here.

My first set was Gali Mata. My father brought her home for me after getting back from sea (Military man). I loved her, I built her in the car ride home.

But I did get a McDonald's Matoran thanks to a friend who didn't want it. It was Onepu. I later traded him for Huki and Matoro, but I was conned and I only got Matoro.

Time is my frenemy. So is money. 
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

#82 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,820 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2014 - 10:04 PM

Hewkii Inika, as a gift back in '06. I didn't know too much about Bionicle then, and kind of regret about not knowing about it earlier but some things can't be helped.

#83 Offline BionicleBordeaux

BionicleBordeaux
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12 posts

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 01:00 PM

My very set that I have ever wanted was Mahri Hahli but my first was Vakhi Keerakh 

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#84 Offline adjective

adjective
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Apr 21 2014 - 12:31 PM

My first set was Pohatu Mata. I remember walking around in Toys R Us with my father and seeing these weird cylinders on the shelves with all of the other LEGO sets. I asked if I could buy "the brown one with the big feet,", and I was hooked! I thought it was so cool that I could pose him like an action figure, but also build and re-build him with future Bionicle purchases. I still have Pohatu and the rest of my sets more than 10 years later.

#85 Offline danny316p

danny316p
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 22 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 21 2014 - 12:49 PM

I got started with the original Toa - I think it was 2002 and there were four of them in a used lot I purchased: Tahu, Pohatu, Lewa, and Kopaka.

#86 Offline tahu3.0

tahu3.0
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts

Posted Apr 22 2014 - 01:30 PM

My actual first bionicle were 2 i had as my 2 bionicles back in 2007 i had jaller and kalmah  

#87 Offline squeaverking

squeaverking
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts

Posted Apr 23 2014 - 10:29 AM

Soon after receiving some Lego Star Wars sets, for Christmas I got my first Bionicle Reidak, and I still have him together.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users