Official BBC Contest #66: Brains!

Tufi Piyufi

Since it has come to our attention that their might be some confusion, we would like to clarify the statement, "We will accept unlimited entries for this contest, so there's no need to rush your entry." This means that anyone can enter and we will not close the entry period after a certain number of members have made entries.Each member can only submit one entry into this contest:

4) Only one entry per member. You cannot switch or modify models mid contest. Once you have entered, you may not "un-enter" your models and enter new or modified ones in their stead. You may opt to bow out of the contest for whatever reason but you cannot reenter under such a situation. If you get disqualified for any reason, you will not be allowed to reenter with another MOC in that contest.

Oh, I misunderstood the "unlimited entries" thing! :( Will you allow people to retract their entries if they want?

As mentioned in rule #4, if you withdraw your entry for any reason, you can't enter another one in its place.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Will you allow people to retract their entries if they want?

4) Only one entry per member. You cannot switch or modify models mid contest. Once you have entered, you may not "un-enter" your models and enter new or modified ones in their stead. You may opt to bow out of the contest for whatever reason but you cannot reenter under such a situation. If you get disqualified for any reason, you will not be allowed to reenter with another MOC in that contest.

EDIT: Oh, okay, ninja'd by Tufi... Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I was going to take apart my entry to build some more MOCs. I just wanted to make sure that I don't need any more pictures or anything that would require the MOC intact.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Isn't this just great. A contest that I would like to enter finally comes up, I only notice when the deadline is approaching and I'm completely stumped on ideas.

I also find it quite ironic that I can't get my brain to give me any ideas for a brain themed MOC.

Solution: MOC yourself. :P

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Isn't this just great. A contest that I would like to enter finally comes up, I only notice when the deadline is approaching and I'm completely stumped on ideas.

I also find it quite ironic that I can't get my brain to give me any ideas for a brain themed MOC.

Solution: MOC yourself. :P

That would work if I was a giant brain... or a zombie. But since I am neither of those things, building myself would be unfitting for this theme to say the least. :v

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

Oh, shoot. I thought the rules said that it could be entered if it had never been posted on BZP before. That MOC was built a few months ago, but was never posted on BZP. After rereading the rules though, looks like I'm wrong (I think? Or am I misinterpreting them again?)... oh well, if I'm DQ'd due to my own oversight, that's my fault. :(

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh, shoot. I thought the rules said that it could be entered if it had never been posted on BZP before. That MOC was built a few months ago, but was never posted on BZP. After rereading the rules though, looks like I'm wrong (I think? Or am I misinterpreting them again?)... oh well, if I'm DQ'd due to my own oversight, that's my fault. :(

You're fine as long as it hasn't been posted on BZPower before.

Entry Name: Headcrab ZombieEntry Pic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingmarshy/10968851333/in/photostream/Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingmarshy/with/10968851333/

Hi everyone, new guy coming through... :D

EDIT: For some reason, the link to the image won't display, so i've linked to the flickr photo. Sorry for any inconvenience :(

Edited by kingmarshy

Entry name: Xlah'EnLink: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2839/10982836165_e11950c5bc_c.jpgTopic: None yet, will be up soon. EDIT: here it is -> http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11314&do=findComment&comment=604667

Edited by CeziuM

29326988131_0ea1908567_z.jpg

Want your own Mask of Ultimate Power? Now available for 3D-printing: http://shpws.me/MuFX

okay so due to timezone shenanigans I won't be able to work on my entry any more before the deadline. so I'm wondering, is the deadline carved in stone or is any extension being considered? I really don't know if there's a need for one, but an extension'd be exactly what I personally would need right now. obviously it's fine either way - I think entering this time around would be great fun though.

26203.jpg

okay so due to timezone shenanigans I won't be able to work on my entry any more before the deadline. so I'm wondering, is the deadline carved in stone or is any extension being considered? I really don't know if there's a need for one, but an extension'd be exactly what I personally would need right now. obviously it's fine either way - I think entering this time around would be great fun though.

There won't be any extensions, sorry.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!