BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: The Deceiver (Sanctum)

She admired Echelon's powers. Clearly, the Eternal Night was on his side. And he was doing the right thing as well, punishing the arrogant fool. Deceiver was emotionless, however. Now she waited to see if Echelon would kill the Matoran.

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

I look at the Skakdi. This place keeps getting uninvited visitors. I swear, we need to either relocate the base or destroy the cable cart. Although there might be less traffic now that Ko-koro has been conquered. I stand there, observing the situation silently.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Jakura, I hope you don't mind me fusing the protosteel to his skull. I can remove it once he's subdued. :D

OOC: Nah - that might actually be an interesting plot point... :P

IC: Marauder

Marauder stirred ever so slightly, his mind a never-ending maze of horrid nightmares and chaotic hallucinations. His current physical state didn't help either, despite the fact he was unconscious. His head pounded with pain...

OOC: Okay, absolutely no clue what to do with Transient...

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Khil'rayu (Ko-Koro)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

My fellow Skakdi groans as I catch him, his eyes flickering open for a second like the wings of a Nui-Rama, before falling again onto his front, revealing a pair of knives sticking out of his back. I rip them out, paying no heed to the screams it invokes, and add them to my arsenal. Then I hoist him up onto my shoulder and walk deeper into the city, calling to my allies for help.

OOC: All Legacy members in Ko, feel free to help me out with Krakant. :D

VBWj75sh.png

IC: "No problem," Verulas said, untying the vines around the Skakdi's arms and legs.

He positioned his arms behind him before binding them to the back of the chair, eventually making his way around again to restrain his legs as well.

"No hard feelings, buddy," he mumbled quietly as he finished looping the last knot. "If I didn't have a cooler head, I probably would've tried knocking Chuckles' lights out too by now. But you know how it is for mercs; every day is constant warfare, and trust is hard to come by. Don't take it too personally."

The Bo-Toa returned to his feet before returning to his usual spot leaning against Ayar's wall.

"I guess now we just have to wait for him to wake up," he said to the Fe-Toa as he began whistling and flipping his knife between his fingers again.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Skulk

Skulk casually strolled into Ko-koro somehow not being noticed, creating an Iron plate using his elemental powers. He slammed on the iron to draw attention to himself and yelled, "I am Skulk, agent for he who pays the most, willing to do any job for the right price!"

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC-Aurorin

"I don't need any jobs done for me." Aurorin spoke to the Armored Toa. "Well, unless you count trading precious stones for food, but I don't think you could call that a job. true, some people are traders for a living, but with that Armour, you don't really look like you trade goods often, but you could point me in the direction of a local trader, that is, if they haven't all ran away from the scuffle that's been going down here recently..."

OOC

I forgot to mention this in his character profile, but Aurorin's VERY Talkative.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Yeri MacGukko

The Le-Lesterin made his way out of the --apparently-- unguarded cable car, and walked towards the nearest group of bystanders. He approached a billowing vortixx wearing a horned helmet; Yeri smiled smugly and said nothing as he leaned his elbow on the stranger's shoulder. He began to slurp a stein filled an unknown liquid, which --based on the smell-- one could only assume was concentrated jet fuel.

Edited by Veneras
  • Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Enforcer.

The Lesterin casually wanders up and leans on my shoulder, sipping from a drink. I step back, drawing my gun and pointing it right at his confused face. I'd just about had it with people inviting themselves into our base.

"Who the karz are you?" I demand.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Yeri MacGukko

Yeri nearly stumbled straight into the snow as the shoulder was taken from under him. He spun his arms to regain his ballance 

"Easy thar, bucko" he said before going to take another sip "OY! Ya made me spill some o' my precious!" He seemed more offended by the loss of his alcohol than the threat at gunpoint "Yeh owe me fuive widgies"

Then taking a (rather large) gulp the pungent substance, he tipped his hat to the menacing Vortixx 
"The name's Yeerie McGaggoe, at y'r survas" 

Edited by Veneras
  • Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

"What the...?" this is getting truly ridiculous. So much for a covert secret base. First a bunch of refugees stay for the night, then a cocky nutcase tries to invite himself in, and now this drunk as well.

The way things were playing out, I was going to have a lot of bodies to dispose of by the end of the day...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Who are you and why are you here?" I snap at the Lesterin, keeping my gun leveled and ignoring his offer of a drink.

IC MacGukko

"Oy al'eady said the names MacGukko" he repeated "an' I come 'ere looking fo' work. A place to showcase my talents. I here the Ko Koronans love a good drink. Plus it's the only place where one can drink Ihu's Blood wit'out it evapoh'ratin'." he said lifting his stein
"After my home Koro was evacuated I've been in need of a new bar to tend. If you could just point me towards the Koro of Ko I'll be on my merry way"

• Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

IC: "Happy to help," Verulas said as he heard someone knocking on the door.

It had been almost a week after her arrival on Mata Nui, but Dravennica had finally gotten a lead on her target's location.

She had been wasting away inside the walls of Ta-Koro, waiting for any news concerning her prey inside of a local tavern when an off-duty Guardsman strolled in, complaining about how his usual spot had been destroyed by the Piraka. It had become clear to her that he was already sloshed as he had stepped up to the counter and sat beside her, the smell of alcohol filling her nostrils as he tried to order a drink. The bartender of course noticed this as well, and flat out denied him service.

"Oh, come on... The whole island's going to Karz. After the Lavapool and the attack on Ko-Koro, there's plenty of reasons to get hammered...," he slurred, almost falling off of his stool as he spoke.

"The attack on Ko-Koro? What's going on there?," she asked.

He turned to her, looking her up and down before smiling.

"Now why would someone as... attractive as you want to know about something so horrible?"

"Humor me," she said, flashing him a fake smile.

He paused for a moment, struggling to get his words out before shaking his head.

"No," he continued, realising his earlier mistake. "I've obviously had too much... I shouldn't be talking about this with civilians..."

She leaned in closer, barely an inch away from his ear before speaking again.

"Tell me," she whispered softly, "and I'll make it worth your while."

Barely thirty seconds had passed before they were on the way back to the hotel room she had rented out with the last of her money. It had been a long night of scouring for information, and she had to check out in three hours, but she could still find one more use for it. Meanwhile, the Guardsman was telling her everything she wanted to know on the way there; he was so excited, he just wouldn't shut up. By the time they had entered the room and started kissing, she had learned much more than even she had anticipated. All that was left for her to do was to travel to Ko-Koro.

Well, that and one other thing...

The Ko-Toa pulled back for a moment to catch her breath, flashing him another smile and giggling as she moved in again, her hands gently caressing his face as he closed his eyes.

By the time he had felt her palms move to his chin and the back of his head, it was already too late to stop her from breaking his neck. He was dead before he had even hit the carpet.

Dravennica snarled in disgust, rolling her eyes and cracking her own neck before turning around, picking up the end of the bed behind her and positioning it vertically against the wall. She grabbed him by his arms, dragging him so that it would conceal his body when she eventually brought it back down and used her powers to freeze him solid. The amount of ice she had covered him in would prevent him from stinking up the place for at least another day or two, and by then she would be long gone.

Her pet Kavinika, who had just woke up from his nap in the bathroom, strolled in and began rubbing himself up against her leg. She looked down at him and smiled.

"That's right, Shredder," she said, kneeling down to rub his back. "We finally know where he is."

Eventually, after an incredibly long journey, they came upon Ko-Koro's destroyed gate. Bodies were strewn about everywhere, staining the snow with their blood as the smell of the city burning filled her nostrils. Shredder walked a few feet away from her before feasting on what she had presumed to be a deceased Matoran, his teeth ripping away at their flesh as she smiled.

He was always finding ways to amuse her.

Dravennica stroked her fingers across the surface of the mangled metal, her spine tingling at the touch as another explosion caught her attention while it ripped its way through the village. She knew that pesky Matoran was in here somewhere; an event this big would be a giant red flag to all the mercenaries on the island. There was no way he could resist cashing in on all of this chaos.

Soon, she would find him. Soon, she would gut him.

All she had to do... was wait.

OOC: Dravennica is now open for interaction.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"Ko-Koro has fallen." I say flatly. "Now go away."

IC MacGukko

Yeri probably would have laughed but the news of Ko took him aback "Woah. True shame" he said, dazing off into the distance "I had my heart set on tendin' there" he added. He turned back towards the cable care that brought him here. He thought about the traffic this station must see "what kind'a opp'ration you got goin' on here-o?"

• Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

"We aren't running anything," I growl. "Now get going."

I grab his hand and pry it off my shoulder, using my other hand to jab the hot barrel of my gun into his chest, right over his heartstone. "Back off. Now."

IC MacGukko

Yeri tilted his head and raised his eyebrow "What's your stick, lad-o" The barman took a sudden shift in tone. He had mediated his share of barfights, he knew how to take control of a hostile situation.

He reached into his leather coat and pulled out a champaign bottle "c'mon, le'me pour you a pint on me"

• Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

"No." I say simply. This guy was clearly drunk, or stupid, or both. "Listen closely to me," I growl, keeping his gun pressed against his chest. "Ko-Koro is gone. There is nothing for you here, so turn around and go back across."

IC MacGukko

Yeri was not drunk. To be sure, Yeri had only been drunk seven times, a fact he was quite proud of. Mac had a particularly high alcohol tolerance, even for a Lesterin. Regardless of the fact that his stein was filled with 200proof, Yeri was as sober as Jaller's finest.
"
Oy me lad, I mean no offense. I'll back off. I just came here to share some good times" he said lifting his stein "might I finish before I shove off? It'll evaporate anywhers else on the isle"

Edited by Veneras
  • Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

There seems to be no way to be rid of this guy - short of killing him. Sighing, I lower my weapon and point towards the tower. "Go in there, get out of my sight. I'll deal with you later."

IC Yeri MacGukko

The Lesterin raised his stein in salute "Cheers my friend" he smiled. He had seen his fair share of emotional rahkshi-wrecks, he knew how to shrug it off and make friendly "I owe you a favor" he said with a wink

and with that, the Lesterin whistled his way into the Obsidian Outpost to drink.

Edited by Veneras
  • Upvote 1

--Character Profiles--

"You are correct I am not a trader. I am Skulk, a mercenary who'll do anything for the right price, and I do not know the location any traders," said Skulk " And this scuffle you speak of please explain, who ever you are."

IC-Aurorin

"Well, I only come here every 3-4 months to trade supplies, but this town looks like the last time i saw this place, only with more damage and debris. something must've gone down here recently, otherwise, how would you explain the abundance of menacing-looking people, much like you, around here?" Aurorin was now just about to embark on a lecture of the local fauna but he then decided to cut the Mercenary some slack.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Aurorin

"Well, I only come here every 3-4 months to trade supplies, but this town looks like the last time i saw this place, only with more damage and debris. something must've gone down here recently, otherwise, how would you explain the abundance of menacing-looking people, much like you, around here?" Aurorin was now just about to embark on a lecture of the local fauna but he then decided to cut the Mercenary some slack.

Skulk scratched his chin "So you are a traveler? It would seem you may still be of use to me. Though not for very long."

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC (Oreius, Inu)

The Toa of Fire cocked an eyebrow in a rare display of humour. "He won't be happy about that."

He gestured to the remaining Ko-Matoran, who stood still and silent. Oreius couldn't help but feel an affection for these villagers: they weren't prone to panic, but waited patiently for orders, weapons at the ready. They weren't even Guards. "Now let's get the rest out."

IC (Korero)

"His safety's my priority, not his happiness," Korero replied, then smirked wryly. "Besides, you knew a Ko-Matoran Chronicler once who got caught up in dangerous events, and look where it got him."

He looked over to the group of scared but defiant villagers.

"Agreed," he said. "I could use the Hiko, but...there's a lot of them. Might actually be safer for all concerned to get them out on foot."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro)

"Then they'll most likely need protection" I argued, fiddling with my sheathed sword.

"The gate was one of the first casualties of the attack, if we go in that direction we're bound to run into enemy forces"

I frowned as I struggled to use what little tactial sense I'd learned during my brief time in the Ussalry to assess the situation. Inward I felt awfully humbled, getting a chance to work with the Maru was a great opportunity, even if it meant blending into the background behind their presence.

"No! The Civilians come first, not acknowledgement of your deeds" I sternly reminded myself.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...