BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk was confused by that last statement, but shrugged it off with a smile. "Very well, i'll be seeing you!" He aimed the magma gear down the road at a large building.

The energy spiraled out and latched around it, pulling him to the building. He used the momentum to break into a dash, heading for what he assumed to be the station.

OOC: Where the heck is she, BTW?

Edited by ghidora131

OOC:

OOC: Where the heck is she, BTW?

IC: Zelvin (Market)

"While we're here, I should probably stock up on a few necessities" Zelvin remarked to Elysi, already scouting out the stands around them.

"I just so happen to be running low on a few things."

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Mwehehe... :evilgrin:

IC Daltrahk

He stopped and fell on his face suddenly. Idiot him. She would most likely be in a bug business area, like...

The market he was just at.

Frowning, he turned and ran the other way, looking for someone who fit the description.

OOC: Open to interaction(in marketplace)

"Mhmm," Zelvin said with a thoughtful nod, "I wonder if Po-Koro has gotten a better selection of mystique-amplifying, hooded cloaks since last time I went here."

Something brushed past her, with such speed that she was forced to skip a few steps... before her feet planted back into the hard dirt ground resolutely and her body twisted to find the source of the disturbance.

A Skakdi, clearly in a hurry, but with a less-than-stellar sense of direction.

"I suggest you watch were you run next time, young man" she said coldly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Daltrahk

"Huh?!" Daltrahk said as he turned to look at the one who spoke... And ran right into a stand.

He got up, grumbling about someone selling stuff in the middle of a market, when he took a second glance at the one who spoke. "Oh! Forgive me, are you Zelvin?"

Zelvin raised an eyebrow when the Skakdi called her by name, though only slightly. After all, she did have some notoriety, this Skakdi simply didn't strike her as someone who would frequent the kind of circles where her name might be known

"Yes, that's me, and you are...?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Andrex:

He'd finally done it.

He'd worked for weeks on end, and earned enough money to buy a ticket on the Iron Mahi.

He departed with a heartfelt farewell from the inn where he'd worked so diligently, boarded the train, and in a few hours, was in bustling Po-Koro.

He stepped out of the train, happy to be able to stand once more.

Sometimes, being incredibly tall was more a hassle than a help.

OOC Andrex open for interaction

IC: Kubrick

Kubrick considered for a moment.

"The hunt. It's what we in our occupation do, no?

"Well, probably not, I'll warrant. To be honest, I don't know what I enjoy doing, other than this. In these dark decades... Enjoyment is hard to come by. At least, for me."

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk let out a slightly stifled laugh. "Oh, there is no 'no'..."

"Oh you poor dear..."

"If that really is the case, then I guess I have no choice but to accept."

Zelvin walked up to Daltrahk and grabbed him by the chin, turning his face back and forth, she 'tsked'.

"It'll do, but you need a name"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Ryza and Kelz - Forsi. 

"Right, what do we do now?" Ryza asked, slouching back over the railing while Kelz paced before her. 

"I think we should head back to Po-Koro, try to pick up our quarry's trial," Kelz suggested. "Unless you have a better idea?" 

"I guess not..." Ryza confessed. She really wanted to rip that skakdi's throat out for shooting her, but at the same time, it'd been a while since she'd done a spot of honest pirating, "....let's get this over with, then."

Kelz nodded, locking up the cabin and gathering up his coat. "Come along sis, we've got a train to catch." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Skyra

I'm not sure how long we were wandering, or where we were headed for that matter. I was content to let Dorian lead the way as I let my surroundings distract me. Kids playing Kohlii, adults playing Kohlii, old farts playing Kohlii...there was a lot of Kohlii. Plus herds of goats and whatever else they had out here in the desert. One goat was brave enough to approach me and try to eat my shirt, so with a little air I tipped him over. 

I just kept walking as the goat flailed upside down behind me, no one saw me do it anyway, except probably Dorian, but he didn't say a thing. "Dorian are we ther-" I was interpreted by a tickling sensation on my shoulder. I turned my head to see that butterfly.

Oh my god. "Dorian! The butterfly...it's following me!" 

Edited by Grochi Cat

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Gatanka

The Lesterin hungrily collected up the juicy red apples the Bo-Toa had generously provided, munching on them one at a time.

As in

1 Apple = 1 Bite

Red apples were nice. He liked the colour. Red. It reminded him of...

uh

something.

He forgot.

- - - - - - - - - -

IC: Dessa

The elevator arrived and she rode down to the lower platform, happily making her way over to the docks.

A ferryboat had just arrived, and after the previous occupants had gone ashore, she stepped on, asking for passage to Ga-Koro.

The Ga-Matoran operating the boat nodded, calling out for any others wishing to go to Ga-Koro.

Two others boarded and the ferry set off.

OOC: Dessa to Ga-Wahi

IC Daltrahk

"okay..?" Daltrahk had no clue what that was, or what she referred to, but as long as it didn't involve anything too out of the question, it was fine.

"Good, excellent" Zelvin beamed with apparent delight.

"You won't actually have anything to do in the name of 'guarding' me, at the moment, but there are a few things you can do."

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"First and foremost, we're looking for Stannis, the Toa Maru of Stone." Zelvin said, for now keeping a very "business-as-usual tone"

"I'm going to presume you know what he looks like. If not, it doesn't matter, you'll know who it is when you see him"

"Additionally, me and my companion here," she gestured towards Elysi, "are in the middle of picking up some extra supplies, and I could use someone young and strong to help carry my bags"

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Lenat- Po-koro

IC: Small puffs of dust rose from the feet of the kikinalo that pulled the covered wagon. Beneath the canvas cover a Vortixx sat drawing on a series of designs that rested on one of the many crates filling the vehicle. The sounds of voices caused him to look up from his musings. Through the open front of the canvas he could see the driver talking to one of the Sentinels guarding the gate of the koro.

It seems I lost track of time.

He thought, rolling the blueprints up and placing them in their carrying tube. It had been a somewhat boring trip since he had left the rest of his team back at the mobile work site. Aside from checking up on the Po-koro team all there had been for him to do was come up with new designs. Even then, the lack of resources present had prevented him from making any prototypes. Now that they had arrived at the koro though, that would change

Making his way up next to the driver Lenat said a few words to the guard, who recognized him and let them past. Lenat barely payed any attention to the rest of the trip back to his workshop. His head was swimming with ideas that he would now be able to move from paper and his mind into the real world. Sure some of them would not work the way he wanted or expected them to, an inventor could hardly hope for every idea of his to come to fruition. Sometimes the failures were just as exciting though. Showing somebody a new idea to try out or succeeding in way never intended.

His mind was drawn from his musings as the cart stopped in front of the workshop, prompting the green and black Vortixx to gather his belongings and step down from the seat. Before reaching the door, Lenat caught sight of a poster that caused him to pause ever so slightly before continuing inside.

Thug Lord Hewkii and his faithful Sentinel bandits now coming to a koro near you.

It seems that Revolution has began to move.

• Upvote 3

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk let out a short, hearty laugh. "Oh, you are fine as you are. I have no clue what a Maru is, but no need for you to carry the bags."

OOC: Durr, is this a trick question? How do I know what he looks like?

Edited by ghidora131