• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

• Please log in to reply
3055 replies to this topic

#3041 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,025 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2014 - 02:25 PM

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ):

"It would be useful, yes", Onoraza replied with a nod. Having a place to stay within the city instead of just her cave somewhere in the tunnels was a priviledge she was not going to let slip by.

#3042 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 06-November 11
  • 2,715 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2014 - 08:01 PM

IC: Arabeth/Dervish

"Greetings, Turaga. I'd like to have my swords mended," she said, presenting her scimitars to Ferron.

The aforementioned blades were worn and edges nicked. One of them were half-encrusted with ice, while the other was slightly bent.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#3043 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2014 - 08:41 PM

IC: Uyism

"Okay."

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#3044 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,137 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 01:41 AM

IC: Interviewer

"In that case, I'll show you to the barracks. You can choose a free bed and storage closet there."

IC: Receptionist

She motioned for Andrex to approach now.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#3045 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 22-May 06
  • 3,139 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 02:55 AM

IC: Tio

I awoke with my face on the ground.

Upon instinct I pushed myself up, and in doing so I found that my arms were rather sore. In fact, I found my entire body was rather sore. Upon getting into a seated position I looked down at myself. I had a few minor wounds, but nothing too serious. Maybe just a few cuts here or there. It was comforting to feel in my body though, even if I had no idea how I got any of these wounds. I looked down at my hands before closing them tightly as if to test my own existence. Yep. All here.

My comfort quickly left me as I became suddenly aware of water lapping at my legs and feet.

There was something upsetting about finding yourself entirely unaware of your circumstances.

Where was I?

Without realizing what I was doing, I asked myself to check my belongings quickly.

1. Battlements?

My shield was still bound to my wrist, but my blade was nowhere to be found. I quickly scanned around and to my relief I spotted it. Only a few metres from me, sunk into the soft earth. I stood up shakily, carefully approaching it as not to pass out. I reached down and gripped it with my strong fingers.

2. My Bag?

Slung over my shoulder. No problems there. But was everything inside?

3. Nav. Gear?

I undid the clasp on my bag to open it, rifling around in the contents hoping to find my map and compass. Within I found a few writing utensils and a smaller bag with what I presumed to be some sort of ration - soaked in water. To my relief I found the compass, but when I found my parchments, they were sopping wet. The ink had run through it, leaving whatever was drawn on it completely unrecognizable.

4. Med kit?

No sign of it anywhere. Why wouldn't I have kept it in my bag? It must have been being used before...

Before what? I had no recollection of any events occurring that brought me here, wherever here was.

I took a deep breath, suddenly feeling rather alone. With a shake of my head I dismissed that thought. I had to get my bearings, sort out my memories, and figure out where to go from there. That was the most important thing now.

I couldn't help but feel discouraged though, I had no idea why I knew what to do next. This wasn't going to be easy.

"People are scratched,                                                                                               

]|aden_scarf_2-bannermaybe.gif|[

not broken."

[BZPRPG Profiles]

#3046 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,025 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 05:44 AM

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ):

Onoraza nodded and followed the interviewer to the barracks.

#3047 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 08-June 12
  • 3,534 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 09:00 AM

"Greetings, Turaga. I'd like to have my swords mended," she said, presenting her scimitars to Ferron.

The aforementioned blades were worn and edges nicked. One of them were half-encrusted with ice, while the other was slightly bent.

IC; Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Certainly" Ferron agreed presenting the Vo-Toa with a crate to store the weapon in for a moment.

"I'll take a look at them when I have the time. How about you?" Ferron asked, turning to the Matoran.

#3048 Offline Makuta Miras

Makuta Miras
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 25-April 14
  • 577 posts

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 01:05 PM

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Rolling his eyes discreetly at Tsuda's response to the fight, the Po-Toa made a 360 degree turn, his eyes sweeping across the dull landscape. The reef was mostly uniform, except for- Wait, what was that? A flash of... White? "Hey guys, do any of you happen to have an Akaku or something that can enhance vision?" he said, keeping his acid green eyes fixed on the splash of white. 

Front_Copy.jpg Kanohi_Poster.gif

Why yes, this was inspired by Toatapio Nuva's poster for the Main Six...

Note to all Outsider players: If your character needs healing by Ayar, could you PM me with a detailed list of their injuries please?

BZPRPG Profiles: Kouyran (Scholar), Haarnak, Ayar, Khil'rayu, Kajak

#3049 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 14-October 11
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 02:43 PM

IC Andrex: having been walking around the Koro for some time, Andrex returned to the Ussalry HQ, and was surprised to see Arkahl still waiting. He stepped up to the receptionist, "Any openings?"
"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend...of the Bionicle."
BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!
http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=770044 (I don't HTML very well.)

#3050 Offline Hiram McDaniels

Hiram McDaniels
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 13-April 12
  • 215 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 04:03 PM

Ic: Dahtar

Dahtar knew where he was headed. He saw the sign for Ferron's shop and went inside. "Hello" he said

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

#3051 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,137 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 04:59 PM

"Yes, you arrived just in time. You wished to join the Ussalry, correct?"

IC: Interviewer

He led Onoraza to the section of the barracks designated specifically for Toa and other larger beings. "I figure this section would suit you best. The beds are larger and sturdier, and I figured its other occupants- Toa- would be more comfortable with your presence than the Matoran would." The beds are bare mattresses on carved stone frames, save for a small number with blankets and pillows. The room is relatively small, looking to house no more than twenty occupants. "Bedding can be found in the large closet at the back. Whichever bed you put it on will be yours. A key can be found hanging from the side of each bed, which opens a corresponding locker." Each bed and locker had a number on it, seeming to match.

"I am Groot." - Groot

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#3052 Offline The UltimoScorp

The UltimoScorp
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 14-October 11
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2014 - 05:02 PM

IC Andrex: The Ta-Toa nodded, "That's right, I was."
"Gathered friends, listen again to our legend...of the Bionicle."
BIONICLE 2015 HYPE

My BZPRPG Characters!
http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=770044 (I don't HTML very well.)

#3053 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,025 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2014 - 04:49 AM

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, barracks):

Onoraza took the sight of the barracks in with a careful gaze around. While not too enthusiastic about living among Toa, she found the place to suit her needs well enough. A place among the barracks would come really handy later on.

She nodded. "This will do fine... I can already see a bed I like."

#3054 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 06-November 11
  • 2,715 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2014 - 06:35 AM

Give her weapons to a box?

Oh well.

Arabeth carefully stashed them inside the box and waited. She wanted to watch the Turaga at work, in case he stole them or something.

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#3055 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,137 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2014 - 09:41 AM

"Okay then, name and place of residence?"

IC: Interviewer (and apparently tour guide?)

"Alright then, that's everything taken care of. Whenever you leave the barracks or HQ, be sure to let the desk know where you can be found, in case something needs delivering."

"I am Groot." - Groot

#3056 Offline Tiragath

Tiragath
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 09-September 03
  • 4,009 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2014 - 07:05 PM

IC Tsuda

"Hey guys, do any of you happen to have an Akaku or something that can enhance vision?"

Kajak is pointing to the east, my mask of sensory aptitude allows me to see a pure white Toa. Female by the looks of him/her.

"A white speck is approaching us."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users