Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: @VF (in ref to The Captain being a good yarner): That was my intention; I don't think I did very well, though.IC: Keinju finally made his appearance, skidding right to a stop in between Yovtann and Grurlen. He nodded slightly at each one. Then he began to speak, deadpanning in a voice devoid of all emotion as he looked towards Kuyre all the while. "Grurlen. You have already been informed in my nature as second-in-command of this army. I will now inform you that Yovtann, the skakdi whom you just talked back to, is third-in-command of the entire army. I will also inform you that the marine commander whom you just talked back to can be considered your superior in rank as we are allied with the marines. I will finally inform you that the punishment for unjustifiable speaking out against superiors three times is capital."Don't force me to act as though you have done so, medic."The masked De-Toa did not turn at all after a short pause in his speech. "Points for attempting to control the disobeyer. Control yourself as well next time."

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Grurlen"Perhaps you have not realized that I am not under you, I have merely arrived to see what this letter I received involved." I explained to Kuyre, who seemed to be just as egotistic and arrogant, and unintelligent as everyone else was. "I believe we have not even discussed my demands should I decide to join you.""And a leader does not need hands to lead. Obviously, that means it would be up to me to remove those unnecessary hands, should you believe my tongue will be of no use." The look on my face showed the obvious seriousness with which I spoke.Then I turned to Keinju. "I will say the same to you, second in command fool. I have not joined your army, and any punishment you dare try, will end in a report for assault upon an innocent bystander."Therefor, none of you are superior in rank to me, and I can speak as freely as I wish. Please at least use your minds to figure out simple facts. If you do not, then this will get nowhere."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Jeez, I hope you are still in character TDC. Cool down, seriously.IC:Finally, Yovtann thought, with the useless banter of the egotistical motormouths ended. My orders have been given. He let out a sigh of relief, a long stale exhale. His shoulders unlocked as his muscles loosened. His brow eased from the lessened stress, and with that he sheathed his weapon.Grulen's voice made him tense up again. Blatantly interrupting him before he even got to Keinju. "Why are you still here? You obviously find us lacking as leaders, beings even. Do you honestly think you can get accepted in the army in anyway after this?"

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: Ah, perfect example of how those under you can influence how others view you. Nice save though with the tough commander act. Lanora is now intrigued but Grurlen is quickly loosing favor.IC: Lanora's eyes flashed at Grurlen. "I'd drop the fancy pretty boy act if I were you ya bloody searag. If you were a Marine I'd have you scrubbing both the top AND underside of EVERY LAST LILY PLATFORM IN THE KORO. You attempted to interrupt me while I was discussing matters you seem to be ignorant of regarding an incident that not only left a giant mess in front of the Turaga's hut but caused a Special Forces unit to go rogue. I don't like when SpecFor go rogue as they have a rather nasty tendency to add to the growing body count of my Marines if they get too close to their objective. Rogue SpecFors aren't picky about who dies. Their commander is the only person they won't attack on sight just long enough for him to bring them back under control. The more information I can squeeze out of those involved in this incident will better prepare him for when he finally does track down his unit. I was also referring to your friend to put his weapon away because I don't want another fight to break out so soon or I may be dealing with a riot on my hands. Ga-Matoran are already muttering about how useless you newcomers are and this may cause civil unrest if another fight breaks out. Thank you for complying by the way." She said to Yovtann as he sheathed his weapon.Glancing back at Grurlen she said, "A lot of this runs deeper then you can imagine seeing as how new you are here and have no idea just what in Gali's name is going on. If you want to survive the first few minutes outside the safety of my village I suggest you stuff that attitude and use the eyes and head the Great Spirits gave you. Mata-Nui knows I wish I had the first time I ventured out as a Marine. If it weren't for Kalama showing up when he did in Le-Wahi I wouldn't even be standing here yelling at you."Turning back to Kuyre she said, "Lead on highspeed. Let's see if this assassin you have is the one I'm looking for."-------OOC: ...You're not giving me much to go on here Tyler. *scratches head before winging it*IC: "Pardon me Toa. Have you seen who put up these flyers?"The Marine showed Dorian the same kind of flyer he'd answered to."We found them all over Ga-Koro. While we're not certain who put them up we are quite sure Turaga Matau HAS NOT issued a bounty on Toa Knidia or we would have been aware of such a thing. While putting up ads is not a crime in and of itself, we feel that the spreading of disinformation is amoral as it confused people and right now the Toa do not have the greatest of reputations due to the commotion that just happened outside the Turaga's hut as well as word spreading that a Toa just killed a Matoran in Le-Koro."

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Ah, perfect example of how those under you can influence how others view you. Nice save though with the tough commander act. Lanora is now intrigued but Grurlen is quickly loosing favor.IC: Lanora's eyes flashed at Grurlen. "I'd drop the fancy pretty boy act if I were you ya bloody searag. If you were a Marine I'd have you scrubbing both the top AND underside of EVERY LAST LILY PLATFORM IN THE KORO. You attempted to interrupt me while I was discussing matters you seem to be ignorant of regarding an incident that not only left a giant mess in front of the Turaga's hut but caused a Special Forces unit to go rogue. I don't like when SpecFor go rogue as they have a rather nasty tendency to add to the growing body count of my Marines if they get too close to their objective. Rogue SpecFors aren't picky about who dies. Their commander is the only person they won't attack on sight just long enough for him to bring them back under control. The more information I can squeeze out of those involved in this incident will better prepare him for when he finally does track down his unit. I was also referring to your friend to put his weapon away because I don't want another fight to break out so soon or I may be dealing with a riot on my hands. Ga-Matoran are already muttering about how useless you newcomers are and this may cause civil unrest if another fight breaks out. Thank you for complying by the way." She said to Yovtann as he sheathed his weapon.Glancing back at Grurlen she said, "A lot of this runs deeper then you can imagine seeing as how new you are here and have no idea just what in Gali's name is going on. If you want to survive the first few minutes outside the safety of my village I suggest you stuff that attitude and use the eyes and head the Great Spirits gave you. Mata-Nui knows I wish I had the first time I ventured out as a Marine. If it weren't for Kalama showing up when he did in Le-Wahi I wouldn't even be standing here yelling at you."Turning back to Kuyre she said, "Lead on highspeed. Let's see if this assassin you have is the one I'm looking for."-------OOC: ...You're not giving me much to go on here Tyler. *scratches head before winging it*IC: "Pardon me Toa. Have you seen who put up these flyers?"The Marine showed Dorian the same kind of flyer he'd answered to."We found them all over Ga-Koro. While we're not certain who put them up we are quite sure Turaga Matau HAS NOT issued a bounty on Toa Knidia or we would have been aware of such a thing. While putting up ads is not a crime in and of itself, we feel that the spreading of disinformation is amoral as it confused people and right now the Toa do not have the greatest of reputations due to the commotion that just happened outside the Turaga's hut as well as word spreading that a Toa just killed a Matoran in Le-Koro."

OOC: I was just trying to alert you, that's all. :PIC: DorianDorian had heard something about that: Tamaru of the Chronicler's Company had been murdered in his hut, with some kind of skirmish going on outside. That meant...Putting two and two together, Dorian realized he was being used to do the Makuta's dirty work, and that he was right all along."I...might know something." Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Please, describe where on earth Argentum is at. And....ONO! LOST!Lol Tamaru getting killed was superbad. Ghosthands was internally owning everyone outside.Then Tamaru died and we ate chickens.IC: ArgentumArgentum stared at himself. He looked green all over. Horrid. But he felt better now. Well, better if knowing the fact that you weren't dying gave any pleasure. Still, it felt painful, but it was nothing compared to what he had felt before. Poison? Yep. That one was much worse. Still, Argentum started hopping around the room with his chair tied to him, and soon he was yelling.Argentum: How boring this is.How boring this is.How boring this is. BORING! SOMEBODY BETTER BE HERE! ANY INTERROGATION? PLEASE?I DO NOT WANT TO SIT HERE DOING NOTHING THE ENTIRE DAY!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The two Marines looked at each other before looking back at Dorian."And what exactly is it you know? We would appreciate the information you could give us." The first one asked.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: DorianDorian, by definition, was not the most moral person. But if there's one thing he hated, it was being lied to. Especially by an employer. That was how stupid men died.Not to mention, maybe if he talked, things would work out for him, whether monetarily or "He's at The Dripper. Table closest to the corner. You can't miss him; hella ugly, almost like a Rahi-Toa hybrid."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: "Thank you Toa. We appreciate your assistance." The Marines walked to another patrol which was busy taking down another one of those flyers.After some conversing the small group headed for The Dripper.

IC: Grurlen"Why yes, I do expect I will still easily get into this army should I wish to. Clearly, since a messenger was sent to me, to be killed too." I pointed at Plasma-face. "It is obvious that you need my skills, and have discovered that there are no other options superior to myself."I nodded slightly to Lanora. "You are the second most intelligent being I have met on this island. And that is no compliment. And yes, I have seen the mess, but it is no concern of my own, it is better left to the Ga-Koro Janitor force, also known as the Marines." I chuckled slightly. "It does not seem that My attitude is the problem here, it seems that yours is. You can't accept the fact that someone has something far more important to say, and that you are not as great as you imagine yourself to be." I turned away to look at Kuyre, shaking my head. "Besides, there will always be another murderer to capture, there is no real point in stopping them.""Now Kuyre, if you are capable of having an intellectual conversation, I am ready to discuss the terms that will be followed should I join your sorry excuse for an army."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Lanora burst out laughing at the Vortixx's gall. "I think I will take that as a compliment seeing as how many of your kind I've pulled from the Ga-Wahi wilderness as well as from the waters surrounding our island lately." The Master Chief Petty Officer glanced at Kuyre. "Bit of advice for you. Keep this one's face pressed hard to the grindstone and don't let him be your liaison to ether the Ta-Koro Guard or Rockwall. Jaller's liable to have him dumped in the Mangai for that kind of attitude and Thessa is likely to have whatever ride he's on slagged when he tries to leave Rockwall. I should know, I'd do the same thing if I were Thessa and she's my daughter."

IC - Kuyre - Eye-rollKuyre did something unexpected.He began laughing. Uncontrollably. It was just so funny!"...Look, I must have - ha ha ha! - found the," he was almost crying with laughter, "wrong man! You are a pathetic nit-wit! You are delirious is you think you'll ever be part of my army"He became serious, his bow aimed at Grurlen. "This ship is personal property, don't make me forcibly remove you. Get out."He ignored whatever idiocy that sprawled from the fool's mouth after that."Ok, what I have on the assassin is fairly basic. He's a Toa of stone by the name of Golem. He seems to have murdered victims in multiple Koros. Does that much match up with what you've got?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Lantz was looking out of the window at the dripper when he saw the group of Marines approaching the pub.Get out!!! Lantz winced at the sound of Makuta screaming in his head. But he was ever the faithful servant. He quickly got up from his table and headed to the counter. He jumped over it, to the barman's protest, entered the kitchen and exited the building through the back entrance. He ran a bit and then stopped once he was a good distance away. He saw the Marines begin to enter The Dripper. Lantz would keep his current position for the time being, preffering to wait and see what the Marines would do. And just in case, he began to charge his Rhotuka.....ooc: You won't get me without a fight. And how exaclty did you know it wasnt Matau sponsoring the flyers?

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Toa the kid, me and Ghosthands are having our characters dive into the sea to follow after Knidia, Chimera and Black Mage, who are searching for the temple of purity if I recall correctly (though Yasurek and Lohkar don't know that, we just think they're looking for treasure). Everybody else in the crew is still on the boat I believe.IC Yasurek:Yasurek was quite pleased that Lohkar had slowed down. He caught up to the captain and took a breath from one of the air bladders he was carrying. It was relatively dark, and Yasurek just now realized that a lightstone would be a very good thing to have right now. But then he remembered that they were trying to be stealthy, and a lightstone wouldn't have helped. Still, he had to trust Lohkar and his sonar to guide them. Fish swam around them. Yasurek thought they were interesting, but fish weren't really on his list of things he liked.IC Thama:Thama enjoyed fish. She was sitting at the edge of a lily pad leaning on the side of a house. She watched the fish in the sea in front of her swim around. It was a pleasant sight. She glanced around at the koro around her. All over there were marines clearing damage, tending to those that were wounded, rushing about this way and that. There they go, running around trying to fix things so their koro can be safe, she thought. They work so hard to protect themselves, when toa should be helping them. We should be providing protection when instead we are busy turning on our duties and fighting each other. Over what? Power? Wealth? Why do we need these things? We are toa. We command the elements themselves. And yet here we are, watching the matoran slowly turn on our entire kind because some of us have lost their way. What a shame.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Knidia extended her control through the water, using it to feel out for things. There were a few odd bumps which she assumed were fish Rahi, but otherwise-Wait, what was that? She made a gesture for the others to follow her as she coiled through the water like molten metalOOC: I never got this far on the MNOG II, so you guys probably know better than me what the entrance looks like

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Me either. Too glitchy.IC(BM): The Toa felt around where Knidia had gone. A bit of stone was there. He created a Crystal Crowbar of sorts, and used it to wrench it open. There was a little bit to swim upwards, but due to physics, a pocket of air had formed...In the Temple of Purity's front door. He removed the Air Bladder from his mouth.

OOC: Don't worry, fearless, it's an obvious tale, but on the same level as seaturtles and rope made of hair from one's back. IC: Rhow had watched the ship for some time, but apart form tiny figures moving, there was nothing interesting going on. She harrumphed and turned her head left and right, making sure she was still the only deadly thing in the vicinity. But where to next? The Skakdi gave to Naho-bay another one-over. Her eye lingered longest on the village of Ga-Koro in the distance. That was it then. Rhow had no intention of showing herself there. Being a beast wouldn't save her from being outnumbered. But taking a closer look...there was no harm in that. Now that she kne where she wanted to go, Rhow began moving forward, into the water. Once it became deep enough, she pushed herself from the sandy ground, covered by corals that thrived near the shore, and started slowly swimming towards the village in the distance.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Raknar felt a pat on his back. He turned to see The Captain standing there, grinning apologetically."It's okay, first mate. When I was a mere lad," he said, taking in a large breath of air, "I could not swim on me life. Too scared of the Makuta fish, see," continued he. "But my ma Nokama taught me both how to swim, and how to not be afraid of them." Doomslayer pulled out his kukri and twirled it around, showing Raknar precisely what he meant.Then he grinned. "And by now, I've become so good at them that I beat Gali in both a swimming contest and a battle against two hundred takea. All you need for life's problems are big knives, and bigger guns!" proclaimed he, holding up the kukri once more as his other hand pointed towards the kanoka disk-launcher.

IC (Infernavika, Naho Bay):Raknar frowned. One: He did not like being gripped in any way, especially by a Toa. Two: The Captain had gotten his priorities mixed up. Three: Raknar loathed apologetic smiles."Look, big knives 'n' bigger guns are nice, but Makuta fish ain't nothin' t' me -- they're surprisingly delicious, by the way -- so how're weapons gonna help me swim? Also" -- and here he shrugged -- "I don't see any place for money on tha' list o' yours."

Ic(Agarin): Agarin walked above deck and made himself silent. He crept to the slid into a rowboat.IC(Delarix): Delarix spotted Agarin trying to make it off the boat. He decided to lend a helping hand and shot a fireball at the ropes holding the rowboat up. The ropes burned in an instant and the rowboat dropped into the sea.IC(Agarin): Agarin knew the source of the fire and didn't panic. He smiled. Delarix always had his back. And with that, he rowed off towards Ga-Koro.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

OOC: Simple, you posted handmade flyers without being spotted.Keep in mind the political atmosphere when you try things like that, especially when it comes to skirting law enforcement. Knidia has been living in Ga-Koro for some time now. If a Turaga from another village wanted her brought in he would have contacted the local law enforcement (in this case, the Marines) to let them know he wanted her brought in. While the Marines go searching he then probably would have commissioned your flyers for Bounty Hunters.Flyers posted by Marines would have drawn far less attention then just suddenly showing up and no one saw who did it. (Which you did.)If you had been more ambiguous as to who ordered the hit, they might have raised an eyebrow at it but probably have just brushed it off as a private matter and not paid any attention to it. The name of an official would set off some alarms if there wasn't any contact before hand.Also, now that you've vanished from where they were looking for you, they now know something is defiantly wrong. There's no doubt in my mind you wouldn't let yourself get taken without a fight but why fight when you can bluff your way out? If you had stayed put and expressed some confusion, you probably could have sent them on a wild goose chase while you could have walked out of town with no trouble and came back in a few weeks after the confusion had died down and cooled off with nobody the wiser.Remember the common sense guide guys. NPC's aren't stupid lumps of meat with signs saying "Kill me" taped to them. They're fully capable of being active and suspicious of you. However you have a human conscious so the best way to beat them in acts of subterfuge is to outsmart them. By flashing your powers and going "RARGH! I SMASH!" that's like putting a neon arrow over your head pointing directly at you. When was the last time you saw a spy panic and pull out his gun and start shooting at authorities just because they got suspicious but didn't have anything to really connect him to the crime that he could easily explain away and bluff his way out without a firefight?IC: After awhile, the Marines exited The Dripper and dispersed not finding anyone to talk to. Now however they had someone to watch for.-------Lanora frowned, "No, our assassin was a Toa of Magnetism. I haven't heard anything relating to a Toa of Stone. I only came your way because my source said he saw that Toa..." She pointed at Keinju, "...scoop him up and bring him here. If you'd like I can have someone look into that once I see your prisoner."OOC: Now you seem to be making some progress.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

IC - Kuyre - Talking to LanoraHe straightened up, a bit surprised."You want him? He's all yours, marine. He honestly is wasting space right now. Besides, I honesty think you have more of a right to custody of him- he was pretty pitiful when I got to him. Brought him down with a few arrows, wasn't that hard. I'd be glad to let you take him."The Toa of air beckoned to a Toa who was retreating back into the ship, his job done."Go and bring the Toa of magnetism, this marine wants to see him."The Toa nodded, and with a salute hurried to the brig."I'm assuming we can work together? It'd be awfully costly for either side to be against."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: At VF: Thanks xPIC: Keinju turned to Grurlen and spoke once more in his trademark cursory deadpan. "Off the boat." The De-Toa wasn't the least bit flustered by Grurlen's attempts to criminalize him. If a medic, no matter how good they were, talked like that, they wouldn't last. He'd seen them before: The snarky know-it-alls, the smartbottoms. They walked in thinking they could get away with anything verbally scot-free. They ended up getting teared apart and ruthlessly deconstructed in the first thirty seconds of training. There was no reason in karz to keep this vortixx in the job. If the stoic toa were anyone else of his position, he would've pitied the poor guy for being so idealistic. But he wasn't, and thus he'd gladly throw him to the kinloka. Victory over Makuta came first. Taking the time to pity pathetically idealistic knowitall medics, no matter how high their caliber, came second.The Captain grinned. "Weapons help you swim because they're good security items just that cool. And as for money..."The illustrious Doomslayer paused. What could he say to refute his first mate's argument?Suddenly his sapphire eyes lit up. Of course!He sheathed the kukri and pulled out his repeating crossbow, showing off the awesomeness of the weapon while slipping a cartridge into its back, then proceeded to poke Raknar's stomach with its now-pointy front. "I HAVE A REPEATING CROSSBOW. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!," declared the toa triumphantly.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: I only got to this part of the game once and I remember it being a cave with an air pocket.IC:Chimera swam over. "What could any of these clues mean?"OOC: Also, I think it is a good idea if we wait for tuck now. We don't know if the temple is like the one in MNOG II, or if we're even allowed to be here.IC:Kirhika looked out at the village. "I'm not sure where he is, but he is somewhere. Let us wait at the Inn for now." She turned to Twiak. "Behave yourself, I heard about what occurred in Ta-Koro."Twiak nodded eagerly, almost to easily.

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: TellusTellus hesitated. Should he follow the Cap'n, or not? True, he hadn't been on the last landing party, (Or, rather, diving party) but he wasn't a strong swimmer. Diving? Yeah, he could dive. Getting back to the surface was the tricky part. Still, he was fairly certain that he could create wood. He was also fairly certain that the wood would float upwards instead of just sinking.Deciding to go anyways, Tellus grabbed a couple air bladders, grabbed his hat, took a deep breath, and, being sure to take his plain cutlass, leapt over the side, accompanied by a large SPLOOSH.When Tellus opened his eyes, he noted that it was rapidly growing darker and he was sinking at an almost alarming rate. He spotted the murky forms of the Cap'n and the Ko-Matoran, whose name was something like Yasurek. Tellus used his Miru to slow his descent and stop near the two. Unable to speak, Tellus simply saluted the the Cap'n, then grabbed his hat before it floated away. Perhaps it would have been wiser not to take the worn tricorne after all...

IC: Zealokan, PayigesAs the pair of Toa walked through the streets of Ga-Koro, they stumbled upon a poster someone had hung on a wall. Both quickly scanned over the poster with their eyes.

WANTED CRIMINAL

Toa Knidia

Element: Water

Notable Features: Tail

Reward: 10,000 Widgets

Crime(s): Speaking out against the Turaga

See Toa Lantz at The Dripper to turn in the criminal and receive your reward!

Sponsored by Turaga Matau

'Are you thinking what I'm thinking?', Zealokan said with a grin. 'Ignore it and find an inn? I'm way ahead of you!' Payiges began to stride away, when she was stopped by the Silver Toa's hand on her shoulder. 'C'mon, Payiges, we'll be helping the village, and be making a few widgets on the side. You don't have your Mask of Charisma anymore, darling!' She sighed, then smiled. 'Oh, why not? I can't see the harm in it.' Right on cue, a projectle of some kind hit the wall, blowing a massive hole in it, and disintegrating the poster. Both Toa unsheathed their weapons. 'Alright, who did that?!' The Toa of Kinetics yelled.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Grurlen"This is your ship? I thought it was a floating pile of garbage." I remarked, turning to leave the ship. "Have fun drowning on this piece of Junk."I didn't really care about joining this army, clearly none of them could see my talent, they were all... "Incompetent scum, all of you. You don't even have the sense to buy an actual boat, or request the assistance of an actual medic."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (Lohkar)Lohkar sensed Tellus' approach, and nodded in his direction. He then turned back to the three Toa, just in time to see them swim into a hidden entrance.Gotcha.Once all three were safely in, he began to swim towards the entrance. He didn't swim straight for the hole, knowing that Toa of Water was likely to sense their movement in the water. If he moved erratically, she might think he was just a curious Ruki...or Takea...He silently surfaced in the pool at the temple's entrance. Watching them from just above the waterline, he saw the beings puzzling over a riddle of some sort.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png